[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hurr, I'm so le badass and moralfag, and I kill the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>Hurr, I'm so le badass and moralfag, and I kill the bad guys in "ironic" ways with my epic reddit finger pokes.
It takes a special kind of retard to enjoy this dreck.
>>
File: heston laughing.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
heston laughing.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>with my epic reddit finger pokes.
>>
You only post this here because you'd get your ass roasted on /a/
>>
>>83971764
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/158548804/
>>
>>83971674

>epic reddit finger pokes

Are you the kind of person who complains about "Reddit weather"? Do you just rock back and forth in your room all day angrily murmuring to yourself about reddit, spurring you to constantly post about it on this website?
>>
>>83972081

>>158550001
What a redditcore post
>>
>>83971674
Who give a shit about that Mad Max rip off
>>
>>83971764
This

Go back to red.it
>>
>>83971674
Your power is without perception, and is therefore spiritually useless and of no true value.
>>
>>83973065

TOKI?!?!
>>
>>83971674
stop watching childrens cartoons manchild
>>
File: fist-of-the-north-star-001.jpg (17KB, 321x240px) Image search: [Google]
fist-of-the-north-star-001.jpg
17KB, 321x240px
The original 80s Fist of the North Star animated movie is in fact one of the best animated movies, and one of the best *action movies*, ever made. The pacing, sound design and characters are perfect and it has a really intense atmosphere, great imagery and some excellent meme dialogue
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.