[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch to episodes to find everyone in the prison acting like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>watch to episodes to find everyone in the prison acting like apes
>skip to the finale to see them put to their place
>>
>>83970149
They don't get put in their place though? The only interesting character gets killed and they're all holding their hands all "dignified". There will be 0 repercussions.
>>
>>83970235
I had just started it when the place was raided. Weren't they getting sent to max at the end?
>>
Riot should have ended 2 episodes in.
>>
>>83970149
>Guys we have to show them we're not animals!
>Literally lasted 2 episodes before they're chimping out and fucking up shit
>>
>>83970897
They'll fucking reopen Lichfield and bring everyone who matters back, make all the prisoners who were holding hands "honorary special prisoners" or something and put them in charge of the others for reduced time. Oz did the same thing.
>>
>>83970235

>Only interesting character that gets killed

No, I'm sure Black Cindy was alive.
>>
File: rosemary.gif (2MB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary.gif
2MB, 480x260px
I was genuinely concerned at the end when maritza and flaca got separated. They're best friends. :(
>>
>>83970897
>All

Nah. Best thing for the show, if they insist on continuing it, is a 3 month time skip. Pipers out (her arcs over), all the petty sentences are gone, fresh rotation of new faces, meme prisoners that've served their purpose are in max. That'll do a lot to refresh the series a little.
>>
>>83970988
>I like some dumb fat black woman who is literally interchangeable from the other dumb fat black woman
Piscatella was literally the best character on the show and you know it.
>>
>>83971340
he was OK. Hell the entire cast was just OK in season 5. Honestly the best part was the cute blonde guard spending half the season in a bra and panties
>>
Who /nicky best girl/ here?

>>83971014
Same, they're easily the best duo (though the meth besties are kinda funny in a trashy as fuck way)
>>
did they all forget about the dead guard or something?
>>
>>83971021
they've renewed for two more seasons
>>
>>83971476
>season starts as the riot starts
>season ends with the riot ending
>riot lasted 3 days
no they fucking didnt you retard
>>
>>83971682
>an entire fucking season for just 3 days
This show is never going to fucking end, is it?
By 2035 we'll be watching piper getting her 5th extension to her sentence just so they can keep her in prison and milk the shitty concept til the end of time
>>
>guards in a fucking PRISON are all unarmed
What is this fucking trash pls explain
>>
>>83972466
what's worse is that they make the cop seem like a bad guy for bringing a gun and kill him in the most inhumane way possible (but tee hee it's funny and cute because girls did it).
>>
>>83972435
it will end in 2019, retard
get a fucking life
>>
>>83972435
I wouldn't be surprised if Piper gets out next season and makes a couple of appearances in the following (hopefully last) season as she readjusts to outside life.
>>
>>83971680
Fuggg
>>
>>83971476
Did anyone other than Suzanne know he had died? He was ditched in the infirmary and it was the hillbillies that took the nurse
>>
>>83970988
ayy
>>
>12 months have passed since the start of the series
>Last series takes part over 3 days

Jesus Christ it's literally going to end with Piper getting out, isn't it? Bet they'll renew it beyond 2019.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.