[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tulaberries, Quark, tulaberries. >They will be our foot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: rules_034.jpg (89KB, 705x530px) Image search: [Google]
rules_034.jpg
89KB, 705x530px
>Tulaberries, Quark, tulaberries.
>They will be our foot in the door for trade with the Dosi
>10,000 vats of Tulaberry wine isn't enough, tell them they want 100,000

The More I watch this show, the more I realize the Ferengi are just jews
>>
>Rules_034
Oh god
>>
>>83969876
I would believe that the ferengi would be able to create a spacefaring empire through trade.
Klingons are complete idiots, however.
>>
File: 960.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
>>
File: 2011-08-01-The-Smartest-Klingon.jpg (190KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-01-The-Smartest-Klingon.jpg
190KB, 900x582px
>>83969916
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
>Captures ISIS terrorists
>Forces them to learn Klingon
>A fate worse than death
>>
File: 14679895432584.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14679895432584.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>MMIIIILLLLEEESSS??!?! Have you seen my Denebrian Exploding Slime Shrub?
>>
>>83969876
I never really understood this episode, Zek didn't seem to have been aiming to contact The Dominion like Quark though, but just played along when he brought it up, so why did Zek want Quark to buy more Wine than they could sell? Was he just trying to destroy Quark?
>>
>>83969989
Nah, the Klingons would have killed the nerd in one of their weird fighting rituals or in a duel.
The ferengi would have just traded their way to warp technology.
>>
>>83971655
>would have
We know they did, I think it was DS9: Little Green Men that confirmed it

>the nerd in one of their weird fighting rituals or in a duel
Klingons don't kill people randomly, duels have to be accepted and we never see a ritual that someone is forced to partake in.
>>
>>83971789
If you don't accept the weird and violent ways of the Klingon "culture," you'll be an outcast and pariah. And then you'll be killed by an assassin.
>>
>>83971854
I think this bullshit assassination shit wasn't always around. Lots of Klingon look at it as a denigration of their culture, like when Picard was targeted for assassination
>>
>>83971907
Go away, Klingon Internet Defence Force.
>>
>>83971854
For example?
>>
File: My Dinner with Zek.jpg (106KB, 691x530px) Image search: [Google]
My Dinner with Zek.jpg
106KB, 691x530px
>>83969876
>Listen well, Quark, my boy: I would never give up my holographic blanket. I mean, because Ferenginar is cold in the winter. I mean, the Tower of Commerce is cold! And it's always winter on Ferenginar. It's a difficult environment, not fit for even a Breen. I mean, our life is tough enough as it is. I'm not looking for ways to get rid of the material possessions that provide relief and comfort, for a reasonable price. I mean, on the contrary, I'm looking for more opportunities to raise sales of consumable goods, because the market is very lucrative. I mean, I'm trying to protect us all because, really, there's these potential profits to be acquired everywhere you look!
Was this supposed to be a reference to something?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.