[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching this, I'm convinced that the Spaniards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: p161392_d_v8_aa.jpg (215KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p161392_d_v8_aa.jpg
215KB, 960x1440px
After watching this, I'm convinced that the Spaniards did nothing wrong.
>>
Oh, but they did something wrond

America was pure Tuga clay

>inb4 Tordesilhas
>>
Castilian conquistadors are the true master race
>>
>breeding with subhumans
umm try again sweetie
>>
File: apocalypto women.jpg (10KB, 339x148px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypto women.jpg
10KB, 339x148px
>>83967349
i'd tap that
>>
>>83967349
this
>>
>>83967199
Forcing their beliefs on another culture? Isn't that what the terrorists are trying to do? It's a matter of perspective. The point is, you don't force your beliefs on others.
>>
>>83968840
But the Spanish had beliefs that were objectively superior
>>
>being convinced by a fiction flick
>>
>>83968870
Just don't force your beliefs on others. It's annoying and rude
>>
>>83967349
You try being on a cramped boat with 90 other dudes for 6 months. These guys were horny AF
>>
But we wuz curanderas y shit.
>>
>>83968870
t. Spaniard
>>
>>83968870
>objectively
>>
File: iz6a1aimj40z.jpg (114KB, 720x1122px) Image search: [Google]
iz6a1aimj40z.jpg
114KB, 720x1122px
>>83968870
>>
File: 9011.jpg (114KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
9011.jpg
114KB, 720x899px
>>83968870
Who else Catholic masterrace here?
>>
>>83968870
Uniconically this
>>
>>83967199
No shit the Spaniards did nothing wrong. The Mayans were wiped out by their native hemorrhagic fever, not by Spaniards or European diseases.
>>
>>83969023
Stay away from the kids tho
>>
>>83969158
You sort of have to touch them while they gaze upon the spectacle of the crucifixion, my dude.
The carnal pleasure we give prepubescent boys while they contemplate Christ's sacrifice is the only thing holding this rickety religion together.
>>
The Spanish were assholes, just in different ways.

Unfortunately it was something that had to happen, and the Aztecs understood it completely. Europeans view things in terms of constants and logic, the Aztecs however viewed things in terms of constant flux, the heart is constantly moving, blood flows, bodies decay, bodies grow in the womb, one man dies, another takes his place. Modern science confirms this, it takes time for a nerve signal to pass through the brain which means we as sapient beings depend on a length time, but it is a very fast time interval, the (you) who started reading this sentence is no longer the (you) of now and (you) won't be the (you) who finishes reading my drivel.

The Aztecs knew it was over and soon it will be over for us, though we probably won't accept it. And no, I don't mean /pol/ memes about racemixing. I mean an actual genocide, as in something sets out to physically exterminate you, something like this is bound to happen as a result of the disruptions caused by technology. I give it 200 years tops. My bet is on chemical weapons delivered by genetically modified superhumans and their robot drones.
>>
>>83968870
>muh west is always the best
>>
>>83969382
Convergence, yeah. The products of it will surpass us and see no need for our existence. Weyland's Walter, for instance.
>>
>>83967199
While arguably that was the intended reaction because Mel Gibson is /pol/, it can also be argued that the movie was really about America's moral decadence with the Mayans as the big cities and the good guys as the small towns. It's a matter of interpretation
>>
>>83969382
>toodeep4/tv/
>>
>>83969382
It was over for the Aztecs precisely because they didn't fight it
>>
>>83970109
You're confusing Aztecs and Mayans. The Aztecs were the only ones that gave the conquistadors hell because they knew whitey wasn't some benevolent God from another world.
>>
File: donaldtrump.jpg (112KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
112KB, 1600x900px
>>83967199
>hes proud of being easily led and open to propagandist influences
>>
The Mayan civilisation collapsed in the 900s AD, those conquistadors were 500 years early.
>>
>>83969115
but the Sexually Transmitted Diseases the Spanish brought back to Europe were a-ok cool

gfy
>>
>>83968870
Then why would you need to force it upon them?
>>
>>83970434
That was a price to pay for potatoes.
>>
> ITT dumb barely-educated white people romanticize about shit cultures simply because they're extinct

White people are a joke to asians and the rest of the world.
>>
>>83970507
>white people are a joke to the factory workers that service them
:^)
>>
>>83970507
>> ITT dumb barely-educated white people romanticize about shit cultures simply because they're extinct

White pepole love the darwin award winners, the genetically weak, the retards, the autistic, the handicapped, those that should be extinct.

Asians on the other hand, respect cultures like the Germans & Japs who are monorace and promote the strong, the dominant, & the capable.
>>
>>83970562
>White pepole love the darwin award winners, the genetically weak, the retards, the autistic, the handicapped, those that should be extinct.

Look at america. All their money is going to Breeding welfare niggers, supporting retards, the homeless, crackheads, etc, etc.

The undecuated are breeding at 3x the rate of the college educated.

'Merica = idiocracy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.