[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a 'Federico has severe short man syndrome'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: federico-diaz-1024.jpg (167KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
federico-diaz-1024.jpg
167KB, 1024x576px
>it's a 'Federico has severe short man syndrome'

Six Feet Under thread
>>
>>83964750
Always pissed me off how they handled him finding two guys fucking in his house.
>>
>>83964787
>thinks his wife is cheating on him
>finds the guy fucking another guy
>in his own house
>later gets beaten up by the manfucker
>in his own house

MANLETS
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
>>
I think this show was the only instance where the song "Breathe Me" was used properly.
>>
Six feet under is really underrated.
>>
>>83964969
The finale was one of the most brilliant, moving things ever broadcast on television.
>>
>>83964750
>it's a Rico finally loses his 80 year fight with gravity episode
>>
I feel like it tends to be under-rated because it's a hard show to watch at times. I mean, obviously it's a show about pain and suffering and grief and those can be difficult to experience and endure, but I think it's brave in allowing characters to become selfish or callous or manipulative and letting them become unlike able, while still being redeemable and sympathetic. It mirrors the dynamics of a family in that you may not always like the characters but you do "love" and care for them.

It's my favourite show of all time, anyway. It might not have the cinematic panache of The Sopranos, or the social/political insight of the Wire, but I think captures the reality of human relationships like no other film or TV show has ever done.
>>
>>83964857

He stood up to that cholo pretty well. He's just hen-pecked.

So good to see a thread about this show. It was how I got my gf into prestige drama years ago. Favorite eps?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.