[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, what would happen if you blew a Highlander up, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: HIGHLANDER.jpg (204KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIGHLANDER.jpg
204KB, 500x400px
So wait, what would happen if you blew a Highlander up, with like a bomb or something. Would that count as decapitation?
>>
What if you bound a Highlander and horizontally bisected them EXACTLY 50% to 50% using lasers and computers and maybe even magic?
>>
what if I cut a highlander in two, but not at the neckline, but rather two inches below the shoulders. would that count as "decapitation?"

also, what if a highlander had his neck surgically removed. would he then be immortal?
>>
what if krang were a highlander
>>
>>83961063
When was Punisher the Highlander?
>>
File: download (6).jpg (11KB, 167x182px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
11KB, 167x182px
>>83962158
>>
>referring to Immortals as "Highlanders", when that title only refered to the McLeods because they were from Scotland.

Nice bait.
>>
>>83961063
i thought another immortal had to kill them for them to actually die
>>
>>83962694
In the sequel one of them gets decapitated by a tram/train (I forget) and there's nobody around to receive the quickening so it just fucks up shit around them.
Then again, the sequel should be thoroughly ignored.
>>
>>83962749
why is the quickening so choosy? fuck all quickenings
>>
>>83961063
If the head was removed/destroyed, then sure.

>>83961914
It's possible that both halves would regenerate into identical twins like what happened to Kell in the Endgame trailer. I imagine each twin would be at half the power of the original. Or perhaps the vertically sliced immortal would be temporarily "dead" (like when they get shot) until both halves were reunited or had decomposed to a sufficient point that the criteria for "decapitation" was met.

>>83961914

How would you surgically remove a neck? That's decapitation.
>>
>>83962158
Two inches below the shoulders? So they'd still have their arms?

They'd either be alive and in extreme agony, or temp dead awaiting decomposition.

>>83962694
Normies can kill immortals without decapitation. There was a group who did that. The quickening just fucks up the environment and disappears into the sky. Or if there's another immortal nearby, he gets the quickening.
>>
>>83961914
I replied to this a moment ago and thought you meant vertically. Horizontally? They'd still be alive. It happens in Highlander 3.

>>83962786

Why do you think it's choosy? If another immortal is around, he gets it. If not, it goes up into they sky.
>>
So if two non-battling immortals are near each other and one of them accidentally dies (decapitation), the other one would still get the quickening?
>>
If you used a billion trillion lasers to cut a Highlander horizontally across every horizontal plane at the same time what would happen
>>
>>83963422
Yes.

>>83963449

Head is destroyed. Quickening.
>>
>>83961063
What would happen if you kicked one square in the nuts?
>>
Man, it must suck being the highlander who is born in 1934 and has no chance of winning against the veteran highlanders.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.