[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"HE'S A NIGGER JERRY, A FILTHY COON, NEWMAN GET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9593.jpg (34KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9593.jpg
34KB, 635x423px
>"HE'S A NIGGER JERRY, A FILTHY COON, NEWMAN GET ME A ROPE AND A TREE REAL FAST"

Wtf I don't remember this episode, has it always been airing?
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83960114
If you're heckling at a comedy show, you lose your right to play the race card. He didn't walk up to a nigger on the street and rape him, he got pissed at a stupid heckler.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsTb_jmqb4
>>
>>83960141
>you lose your right to play the race card
>you
yes the heckler was the only person upset at the guy

he came off second best in the exchange anyway. he got a few chuckles with the "fork up your ass" line, so he should have just ended it there. but he was so butthurt he just kept yelling "hurr durr nigger"
>>
>>83960299
>you take the monkey's side
kek
pretty good, but this is funnier (and more concise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wlaa60XDEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjnm8fzRExc
>>
>>83960128
The niggers for heckling, Michael Richards for his lack of talent and losing his cool, and the media for crucifying him.
>>
I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this.
>>
File: kramer.jpg (13KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
13KB, 620x350px
>>83960114
>I started a joke
>which started the whole world crying
>>
File: 9-Classic-Jerry[1].jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9-Classic-Jerry[1].jpg
71KB, 640x360px
>>83960114
They had some "edgy" episodes. The 90's was a different time.

>Setting: Jerry's apartment.
>*Jerry getting cereal from cupboard*
>*George walks into apartment*
>GEORGE: Ya' know, there's only so much you can take.
>JERRY: Huh?
>GEORGE: There comes a point when even the most tolerant guy loses it.
>JERRY: Loses it? What do you mean? What happened?
>GEORGE: I just got back from the movies.
>JERRY: The movies?
>GEORGE: Yep, the movies. And... people .... the people ... people were talkin'. *GEORGE throws his arms up in the air and exclaims* "Ho boy! Were they talking..."
>JERRY: Talking?
>*A look of realization comes over JERRY's face and he puts the cereal box on the counter*
>JERRY: Oh no.
>GEORGE: Yep.
>JERRY: Not the movies uptown?
>GEORGE: *Exasperated again, almost cutting JERRY off* THE MOVIES UPTOWN!
>JERRY: So I guess, you finally snapped, huh?
>GEORGE: I finally snapped, JERRY. Finally snapped. It's those filthy goddamn good for nothing...
>George and Jerry together: NIGGERS!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.