[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Candy Crush, a mobile game >now a tv show The state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: candycrush.jpg (83KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
candycrush.jpg
83KB, 850x560px
>Candy Crush, a mobile game
>now a tv show
The state of our society.
>>
I watch family feud and wheel of fortune because of my grandma.
>>
They should make a Souls tv show. Maybe have it so when you die you actually die. Maybe have your family members continue.
>>
>>83958166
i only watch it because it comes on before Ow My Balls
>>
>>83958499
I would watch broadcasted gladiator fights
Maybe have it happen in africa or russia or something
>>
When I was a kid my dad loaned me a Dave Barry book and he described a game show called "Eat Bugs For Money" where people bid on how much they would get paid to eat live bugs. Wouldn't that be funny right? Then they pretty much did exactly what he said.

There are no depths that humanity isn't capable of sinking to. We're barely more than chimpanzees, fascinated by our colorful beeping toy boxes, poking the buttons to make them flash and beep.

Humanity was a mistake
>>
>>83959187
It wasn't supposed to be a documentary!
>>
>>83958166
>the state of american society

Fixed that for you, retard.
>>
File: 1496583509337.png (27KB, 922x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496583509337.png
27KB, 922x536px
>spend months on learning programming and making my own game
>gets max 5 downloads a day then gets removed by apple because it had pepe in it
>>
>>83958166
It's worse that you give a shit

like, just don't, it's easy
>>
>>83959401
>DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN
you're part of the problem
fuck you ARE the problem
>>
I'd rather they just make a new candy crush game, I miss playing that while taking a shit
>>
>>83959359
>Frequent an American fiddling tapestry to talk primarily about American shows and movies
>Not my culture!
>>
>>83959448
The sooner you realize you can't change the mindset of a selfish obese consumerist insecure country as a middle class nobody the sooner you'll be able to enjoy your life and let bullshit like candy crush the tv show go by without even noticing. And you can continue to better yourself indifferent to the millions of those that are wasting away
>>
>>83958499
I just want a goddamned zombie or straight up war survival show.
Where the living have to find some kind of codes/keys to leave a abandoned military base.
They could find paintball/air soft weapons to kill zombies and shit. The survivors would get money that they split(or not, if some would shoot another survivor) as they complete objectives and direct individual money as they kill zombies, just to make the show a little more interesting and vice versa, as a intensive to have willful zombies.. Just install a curfew if you don't have the equipment to film during the night. The shooting would last like a week max but if you group up like 10 survivors and 50 hobos to run after them, they could splice it up to run a whole season.
>>
>>83959359
>the state of american society
They export that shit everywhere anyway.
>>
90% of shows are morally worst than that. Nobody cares, it's just light entertainment and actually could have been made in a conservative alternate timeline as opposed to most shows airing now.
>>
>>83959448
>you're part of the problem

the problem that is crappy tv shows? lmfao

still young and naive I see, grow up
>>
>>83958166
>not realizing you are watching an ad campaign.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.