[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Mike Judge >basically just make cartoons >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (139KB, 264x355px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
139KB, 264x355px
>be Mike Judge
>basically just make cartoons
>never interact with actors
>if you have an actor they just read voices and you fire them and get a voice impersonator if they become primmadonas
>come up with a hilarious original show idea
>decide to experiment with actors in a tv show for a change
>everything is great for a while, everyone loves your show, the actors are cooperative
>slowly the actors become what all actors are, primmadonnas, fucking great, ive avoided tv actors for my entire career just for this reason
>one of the main characters becomes such a piece of shit you just write him out of the show entirely

is this really what happened?
>>
Thomas Middleditch and Zach Woods don't seem like primadonnas to me, they seem like 2 guys who genuinely love comedy and improv. TJ Miller however has no integrity, and will probably try his best to become the next Seth Rogen.
>>
BUNCHES IN BUNCHES
>>
>>83957610
as much as I have a genuine hatred of TJ Miller he's occasionally actually funny and suffered frontal lobe damage making it near impossible to NOT be an asshole.

Middleditch is involved in way too much "i do this because I love it" indie shit and stage performance to be a primadonna. AFAIK kumail and the satanist guy are actual nerds and don't give a fuck.

Basically the main boys minus TJ miller are probably great to work with. All the other actors could very well be typical hollywood types.
>>
>>83957337
>>if you have an actor they just read voices and you fire them and get a voice impersonator if they become primmadonas

When has he done this?
>>
>>83957873
>if

the power is there. i have no idea whether hes used it.
>>
Russ Hanemann and Gavin Belson are the best characters anyway. Not a big loss desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.