[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey retards, I'm performing a monologue at an audition tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: masterclasses-full.png (381KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
masterclasses-full.png
381KB, 800x532px
Hey retards, I'm performing a monologue at an audition tomorrow. What am I supposed to say when it's done so they know? "End scene?" Other tips welcome
>>
i remember they made me do a monologue once so i sat on a chair and read from a piece of paper

im the best, fuck i love me
>>
>>83954309
Just screaml allahu akhbar when you done.
>>
Just raise your hands and play John Cena's song
>>
>>83954309
>"End scene?"

Don't bother going, you have failed already.
>>
>>83954309
"Please be patient with me, I have autism."
>>
>>83954497
how so
>>
Yes, if you don't announce your monologue is done they will be waiting with you in utter silence for the rest of time.
>>
>>83954530

Read this or one of the many articles on this very question

https://answersforactors.net/2010/07/25/things-that-should-never-be-said-in-an-audition/
>>
File: steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>83954530
GET OUT
>>
Just look down and then up with a smile. Maybe a thank you.
>>
>>83954309
Dont say anything, act with your body not your words
>>
>>83954586
JUST GET YOUR SHIT
AND GET OUT
>>
>>83954309
You aren't going to get the part. Everyone is going to die alone. Just go apply for unemployment and celebrate with pizza bagels.
>>
>>83954577
>Here is my vehement retort. Don’t do it. You needn’t announce the obvious. How often have you sat on a toilet, forced a bowel blowout, and then announced to anyone within ear shot your accomplishment by screaming “and shit!” (If you have you’re a sick puppy with fetishes we’d rather not delve into.)
Did you write this?
>>
>>83954635

Yes. I wrote that article seven years ago and have been browsing /tv/ since just waiting on a chance to shill it.

Retard.
>>
>>83954674
at least you're honest
>>
just walk away
>>
stop.
change posture.
break character.
look directly at director/producer/whoever.
thank them for their time.

If you're auditioning then you'll be in character, do you believe they know so little that the need to be told when you are no longer acting?
>>
>>83954309
Laugh hysterically.
>>
>>83955231
DAMAGED
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.