[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What kind of story arc and character progression you want,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (509KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
509KB, 1024x538px
>What kind of story arc and character progression you want, senpai?

Oh you know, JUST HAND ME THOSE MOTHERFUCKING CONTROLS
>>
>>83949208
it was a horrible end to a semi-compelling character and one hell of a terrible way to use a decent actor. House of Cards sucks dick.
>>
File: 1447320739340.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447320739340.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
>Fictional Republican nominee loses election because of a silly outburst on a plane
>Trump wins election after admitting to molesting women on tape, shading dealings with Russia, and general instability and juvenile behavior

Really makes you think.
>>
>>83949270
>after admitting to molesting women on tape
THEY LET HIM DO IT
>>
>>83949287
>20 rubles have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>83949294
even Rolling Stone magazine is tired of your shit. ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-russia-story-is-a-minefield-for-democrats-and-the-media-w471074
>>
That tape was literally a deus ex machina. Frank Underwood only became president because someone gifted him with dirt on his opponent in the final hour. All his political scheming and rigging the election was nothing but him winning time until someone gave him a helping hand.
>>
File: 1496591656636.png (405KB, 973x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496591656636.png
405KB, 973x875px
HELP HELP

CONWAY'S MENTAL STABILITY HAS FALLEN
>>
File: 1397128291785.png (132KB, 351x293px) Image search: [Google]
1397128291785.png
132KB, 351x293px
>wait, we made this character too powerful
>let's tone it down a bit with PTSD and plane outbursts
>>
HELP HELP MY CHARACTER ARC HAS FALLEN
>>
>>83949208

this guy has a very strong inner chad face but very weak on the ends (top of the forehead and bottom of the jaw)
>>
I don't really know why we spend time on this character.

Clearly the only characters that matter are Frank, Claire, and Doug. Everyone else is just one scene away from having their secret past leaked to the media that the writers decide to pull out when convenient. They're just props to move along Frank/Claire/Doug's interactions with each other. But they insist on spending a lot of solo scenes with Conway for who knows what. This show has no direction and they cut characters like Game of Thrones, but it feels more haphazard and lazy.

His wife was the hottest character on the show though.
>>
File: 1479348633734.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479348633734.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>83949321

>Linking to a "MSM rag" when it's convenient

Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>83949335
ROCHELLE
>>
I would have liked it if Conway had won and the main character arc moved to him

Kinnamans a fine actor and his character was certainly shady enough for it
>>
>>83949270
>Fictional democrat that nobody likes wins because of tapes of republican freaking out
>Hillary can't beat a Russian plant and molester

Activates your almonds, doesn't it?
>>
>>83949208

YO LINDEN
>>
>write a strong opponent who can easily beat frank if he continued doing what he was for the past season
>frank has to win though, how can we make a logical plotline that ends with conway losing?
>oh just let him get ptsd from an oculus rift and shout at his pilot
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1169x657px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1169x657px
>>83949415
>His wife was the hottest character on the show though.

I don't think such cute Republican mother waifus should be allowed to be televised, lads.
>>
>>83949415
It's a show that wants you to think it's about clever political scheming, but all the solutions (like a leaked recording) are introduced after the problem. That, or the characters say, "this isn't actually a problem" and it just happens and everyone moves on.

It's like a mystery show where the detective reveals the damning evidence to the audience in the final act.
>>
>>83949489
An anime avatar is always convenient for you.
>>
>>83949561
They had the same thing in Season 3 where they made Frank's opponent a self-funded billionaire female Bernie Sanders and the only way they found to have an anti-welfare old White male with alleged KKK ties win the Democrat primary was with an out-of-nowhere televised misstep.

>uh-oh how do we fucking wrap this shit up quickly!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.