[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >local flikotorium decides to expand >I enlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: 7b0.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
>be me
>local flikotorium decides to expand
>I enlist
>fuck, 3 years in the popcorn caves were enough
>I rapidly rise trough the ranks, despite being a virgin
>the explosive collar itches though
>I'm now in command of an entire squad
>the ''Bloodthirsty Goblin of Zyzz'', 84th Manlet regiment
>scary guys, but the best in their job
>advancing towards the enemy lines in an APC
>not much resistance for now, but the mud in the no man's land is slowing us down
>suddendly, a HEAT round hits us, out of nowhere
>I scream to my squad to get out over the screechings of the burning crew
>they were good guys
>I barely make it out just to see half the manlets turn into charred corpses by the ammunitions cooking-off
>I lay on the ground, ears ringing and caked in blood and motor oil
>I see the remaining manlets running away towards our lines
>they're probably going to be executed for cowardice btw
>at least my collar seems broken, and the flik commissar is dead
>maybe I'll make it out!
>that's when I hear the horn sound
>ANOTHER phosgene attack by the enemy falcons
>mfw

How come they have air support and chemical weapons while we barely have food? Fuck this shit
>>
File: kinoplex.jpg (283KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
kinoplex.jpg
283KB, 800x531px
>>83948004
You joined the wrong side buddy. You're fighting my Kinoplex boys. We have air conditioning in our tanks and enough jet fuel to fly from here to the Woods of Holly and back thousands of times. If you surrender to me personally I can guarantee you a bed and 3 square meals a day.
>>
>>83948137
You sure they won't throw me in the camps under the showers or something like that?
>>
File: Jackie-Chan-PNG-File.png (119KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan-PNG-File.png
119KB, 400x416px
>>83948334
Look man, I said a bed and 3 square meals. I didn't say it wouldn't be a forced labor camp. We discovered years ago that a well rested and fed laborer can produce far more than a starving sleep deprived one.
>>
File: 1483999979819.jpg (323KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
1483999979819.jpg
323KB, 800x797px
>>83948454
Then I'll never surrender to your bloody rule, kiddo
>>
>>83948004
made me chuckle, effort/10
>>
>>83948930
C:
>>
File: bush miss me.jpg (25KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
bush miss me.jpg
25KB, 300x239px
>>83948715
You said it yourself. You are losing this war, badly. You know we're just biding our time until a Heisenberg Device can be constructed. The fliotorium's forces will kneel before the might of the Kinoplex. Your children's children will be born in the popcorn mines and never see the light of day. Your crab claws will crack as our attack falcons blot out the sun.

Surrender to me and you will be spared the worst. I can make sure you get assigned to one of the more posh labor camps. One with a Kinoplex running the latest flicks. You'll get to work outside, growing your own food, have your own bed and 8 hours of sleep a night.
>>
File: 1485389698142.png (764KB, 1240x829px) Image search: [Google]
1485389698142.png
764KB, 1240x829px
>>83948978
I WOULD PREFER TO WORK IN THE MANLET PIT FOR 100 YEARS THAN BECOMING A SLAVE OF THE KINOPLEX
>>
File: distain for plebs 2.jpg (28KB, 370x327px) Image search: [Google]
distain for plebs 2.jpg
28KB, 370x327px
>>83949060
You attacked us, brother. We're just making sure you'll never be a threat again. The popcorn mines are too good for your barbarous ilk. You've earned a lifetime in the butter boiler.
>>
>>83949193
It wouldn't have happened if the vicious leader of the kinoplex didn't try to seize all our showers water and the breeding grounds for the rape golems. Can't you see that you're only a slave?
>>
File: kafka_crop.jpg (345KB, 913x592px) Image search: [Google]
kafka_crop.jpg
345KB, 913x592px
>Been in the mines for months
>make a break for the exit while guards are sleeping
>in the popcorn mines surrounded by huge walls
>but as I run, every day it gets smaller and smaller
>At first it was so wide that I ran along and was happy to see walls appearing to my right and left, but these high walls converged so quickly that I’m already in the last room, and there in the corner is the popcorn demon into which I must run.
>But you’ve only got to run the other way, said the demon, as he gobbled me up like a fist of popcorn.
>>
>>83949668
AND THEN?
>>
File: fBo7tek.png (452KB, 836x874px) Image search: [Google]
fBo7tek.png
452KB, 836x874px
>>83949336
You do realize we only unleash the rape golems on our rivals, right? We are far too civilized to use rape golems, dick wolves, and titty monsters on our own population. It is the natural order of things. The strong dominate the weak. You can't avoid it. You may cower in your shower stalls but your pipes will run dry tonight. Meanwhile I will be enjoying the finest kino with my gold plated falcon.

Just accept that Kinoplex is the true and proper movie going establishment. You will never win. You have no hope but submission.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.