[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just started watching this and every time I tell someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lost1.jpg (708KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
lost1.jpg
708KB, 1280x800px
So I just started watching this and every time I tell someone I am they always say "it was a game changer" or "there was nothing like it at the time" I dont understand what they mean by that, what did it do that was so special that tv shows never did before?

I also get told to forgive its flaws because it was the first of its kind etc, but what flaws should I be forgiving? Should I just ignore everything I dont like about the show? What do they mean by that?
>>
>>83946912
It starts getting a bit weird a few seasons in. You come for the desert island story and stay for the characters desu
>>
it strung people along with the the episodic cliffhanger formula and then shat all over itself and died when it had to deliver on anything.
>>
>ywn never watch S1 and S2 of L O S T for the first time again
sake
>>
>>83947667
lindelof, you're drunk
>>
>>83947752
Why does everyone have such fond memories of season 1? Almost nothing happens until the last few episodes and the backstories were pretty sub par besides a couple of them
>>
>>83946912
Watch the first and last episodes. That's literally all there was to LOST, the rest was just filler to keep audiences watching for 5 years.
>>
>>83946912
kill yourself
>>
>>83947903
the worst the first and second season were was forgettable with some good episodes.

Thus, most episodes forgotten, season 1 and 2 are "good."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.