[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alien: ayy H.R. Giger lmao >Alien Covenant: ayy Beksinski

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1090px
>Alien: ayy H.R. Giger lmao
>Alien Covenant: ayy Beksinski lmao

I'm okay with this. Riddley has been terrible at choosing screenplays these past years but at least he's still doing interesting visuals.
>>
>>83944371
Both are romantic horror.
Eh, even with the stupidity it's still better than getting some retarded Aliens 2 rendition.
>>
>No Prometheus 2
>Another alien movie because of retarded whiners and we totally needed another one

I fucking hate people.
>>
>>83946309

>tfw you dont live in a universe where Prometheus was its own movie and not an unnecessary part of the Alien franchise
>>
>>83944371
post visuals from Covenant then fag
>>
>>83946309
Scott may be a senile retard but the core of Prometheus was actually a good movie. it's execution was shit but it clearly has the feel of something that COULD have been great. i wish we could have had a true sequel, even if it was as flawed as the first. at least it would be ambitious in its failure. instead of this monster movie rehash that we have 3 or 4 previous iterations of already
>>
>>83944371
I just got back from this. While it was the same bullshit he's been giving us for years, I did like the ending twist.
>>
>>83944371
>Beksinski
I see were are you coming from but ins't too much of a stretch?
>>
Alien Covenant was amazing. Just saw it yesterday. Started slow, but then the plot and the acting got sooo good till the end. The end was amazing as well. I'm really curious to see how the story will continue. Freaking amazing.
>>
>>83946564
>needless and convoluted backstory to a small part of Alien that was interesting because it was mysterious
no part of Prometheus was good
>>
>actor plays two roles
>" twist" is that the two lookalikes swapped

Called it literally the moment they introduced the good android
>>
>>83948508
>in all the other Alien movies the androids look different from each other
>in the last two movies they are identical
did they explain why?
>>
>>83948797
I assume the David series was well received and weyland yutani kept the same appearance to better affect sales and advertising.

That's an in-universe answer, realistically Scott probably just used it as more filler for his paradise lost metaphor

I mean David quotes Milton, the world was literally going to be called paradise in the draft, and that entire character is a Satan allegory
>>
>>83947433
Yeah, but it's easy to see the confusion. Giger's landscapes could look a lot like Beksinski.
>>
>>83948797
How about the two Bishops in Aliens and Alien 3?
>>
>>83947208
>twist

Was it though?
>>
>>83947607
The only bad part of Prometheus was character stupidity. Other than that, easily best sci-fi movie that came out in 2012.
>>
>>83947607
the premise had some potential

I find it hard to comment though, since I didn't like any movies in the franchuse too much anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.