[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trailer for a new Netflix documentary about the Hulk Hogan s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: hulkhogan.jpg (6KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
hulkhogan.jpg
6KB, 279x180px
Trailer for a new Netflix documentary about the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the lawsuit against Gawker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw
>>
That trailer takes such a hard left turn halfway through I mentally added the record scratch
>>
>>83942773
What the fuck is this trailer even talking about, this shit isn't even about hulk hogan. They are spinning how stupid gawker is into some redemption story.

That made me sick.
>>
>>83942773
>A call to arms

Boy I bet they wish they could take that one back!
>>
>>83942773
Yeh this looks good. I cant wait
>>
>Hulk Hogan having his private security cameras hacked and sex tape leaked is free speech

>Hillary Clinton getting her emails leaked is over the line! :(
>>
>>83942773
Reality
>Hulk Hogan rightfully sues for his private video being leaked by a shitty news website
>Gawker gets shut down because what they did is illegal

This movie
>Peter Thiel censored Gawker
>Drumpf censored Gawker and it's super scary
>Gawker's freeze peach was silenced
>Nick Denton did nothing wrong

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: ohmygad.jpg (82KB, 597x720px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygad.jpg
82KB, 597x720px
>>83942773
>A gay billionaire got outed as being gay and he wanted to be in the closet but Gawker found out and reported on it
>He has a personal grudge and decides to finance Hulk Hogan to crush the people who revealed personal information that wasn't about corrupt actions or doing anything illegal about his personal life

Betrayed by a gay. How will Gawker ever recover.
>>
What a fucking joke. Fuck """journalists""".
>>
File: 1430820735020.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430820735020.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>83942773
The sad thing is that this whole thing went too far because when the judge told them to take down the video they simply doubled down and refused to listen, they deserved everything they got.
>>
His dick was pretty big
>>
There is no Drumpf will recover from this. Might as well IMPEACH
>>
File: 1458349580879.jpg (195KB, 1277x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1458349580879.jpg
195KB, 1277x1065px
>>
why the hell was he allowed to wear a bandana in court?
>>
>>83942773
>was expecting this to cover mostly Hulk
>turns into "WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE JOURNALISTS?!"
>>
>>83943822
what's hilarious is if a media person had leaked Hillary's emails, they would have won a Pultizer, but since it wasn't the media hates it.
>>
>Publish a sextape
>Get sued
>M-muh freedom of speech, gay billionaires and Drumpf want to censor the press
>>
>>83947100

If a journalist got the DNC or Podesta leaks we would had never heard of them.

They were directly colluding with the Clinton campaign.
>>
File: 1437877935900.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1437877935900.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>people have a right to know a billionaire is gay before he comes out in public
>people have a right to see hulk hogan's sex tape
>we're journalists!
>>
>>83946829
He asked before hand if it was okay.
Based as fuck Hulk Hogan getting permission.
>>
WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE!
>>
>>83947867
>hey judge, despite being bald for what must be several decades i am still unable to cope with the loss of my hair. can i please wear my bandana in court, please BROTHER?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.