[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK so I need your help /tv/. I plan on buying a Blu ray copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 184x273px
OK so I need your help /tv/. I plan on buying a Blu ray copy of pic related but I know there's an issue since people have been telling me for years which version to get. Some day Directors Cut, others say this one. Which is the one I should get for the full experience?
>>
>>83938639
Director's Cut. W/e movie the director prefers is the one you probably should too.
>>
>>83938658
kubrick approved the final cut
>>83938639
get the final cut
>>
>>83938692
>theatrical cut with ending supplied by kubrick
or
>planned ending re-added by the director who hated the theatrical release
>>
>>83938639
My general rule is to always own the theatrical cut of a film first. Blade Runner's is also referred to as the "Domestic Cut".
You can play around and buy other shit afterwards, but the theatrical cut is the one that counts, and the one that matters. It's the one that was seen by the most, reviewed by the critics, and nominated for two Academy Awards.

Every other cut is straight-to-DVD (although I'm sure they've all had very limited theatrical releases). If you did want to get one of these, I'd personally suggest The Final Cut. But seriously, get the theatrical.
>>
>>83938800
they did do a limited theatrical viewing on final cut though.
>>
>>83938639
Final cut. Every other response is retarded.

Even thoug hRidley is wrong about Deckard being a replicant, that's his dumb vision.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.