[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I know! As we're too chicken shit to give the plot any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg (266KB, 1536x832px) Image search: [Google]
o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg
266KB, 1536x832px
>I know! As we're too chicken shit to give the plot any closure, let's not tell the audience anything about what happens so we can make it 'ambiguous'.

It's insulting that filmmakers think this somehow requires any amount of bravery, and that it somehow entitles them to an Oscar.
>>
pic unrelated?
>>
File: he is retarded.jpg (55KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
he is retarded.jpg
55KB, 540x524px
Jason is angry and bored and repeating the same shit he always does.
>>
>>83936912
Nope, very related actually. Did you watch the film?
>>
File: ESRB_AO copy.png (39KB, 443x614px) Image search: [Google]
ESRB_AO copy.png
39KB, 443x614px
>>83936884
>It's insulting
it should be insulting -- that they're expected to spoon-feed everything to you knuckle dragging, crematoria kindlers
>>
>>83936987
The whole film was pointless. Nothing to close so no need for closure.
>>
What?

In what way was it building to a conclusion? What narrative thread were you following? What could possibly have happened differently to satisfy you?
>>
>>83937036
Idk, maybe being able to listen to the conversation they had, at the end of the film maybe?

If they were going to end it on a cliffhanger, cut that final fucking scene out then. Faggots.
>>
>>83937108
YOu sounds like an mad bitch.
>>
>>83937108
Just google it.
>>
>>83936987
What's ambiguous about it apart from the whispering scene?
>>
>>83937108
>cliffhanger
How I know you're a pleb.
>>
The ending transforms the movie from merely boring to actively shit. There are plenty of other boring movies, but none with this much contempt for their audience.
>>
>>83936884
I wasn't emotionally invested in the plot enough to care about whether they fucked or not.It was just a nice aesthetic movie.Nothing more to it,
>>
At least Sofia has good taste in music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0hnGP5Aes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.