[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know if I imagined this. So during the part in Pirates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: paul-mccartney.jpg (54KB, 685x521px) Image search: [Google]
paul-mccartney.jpg
54KB, 685x521px
I need to know if I imagined this.

So during the part in Pirates where Paul McCartney shows up, he tells this really bad joke. Something like "A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop." And then an awkward pause. I swear I heard some guy guffawing in the distance. Was that actually a part of the movie or was that just some dude in my theater? I felt it was like the perfect summary of qu*ps. Just a single guy who thinks it's the most hilarious thing in the world.
>>
who the fuck is paul mcartney?
>>
>>83935843

this might not actually be a troll
>>
>>83935843
Doesn't matter, I posted a picture of him in case you don't recognize the name.
>>
>>83935843
literally just looked him up. hows this geezer still alive/relevant?
>>
>>83935843
Sounds like some Scottish faggot. Did he play Dr Who or something?
>>
>>83936136
No, he was the main guy in Jurassic Park back in the day. Hasn't done a whole lot since then but he clings desperately to that fame.
>>
ok I google him

he was the singer in some boy band in the 60s sorry for not having heard of him
>>
File: fewfwew.png (58KB, 155x192px) Image search: [Google]
fewfwew.png
58KB, 155x192px
I think it was a guy in your theater anon, I can only remember johnny depp groaning in the movie.
>>
>>83936349
it's okay, but you should really give the Beach Bombs a good cheeky sideways glance. the drummer had schizophrenia or something. shit was top oldtime meme central
>>
>>83935823
It was in the movie
>>
>>83935823
It was a character in the background.
>>
>>83935823
is this the state of /tv/ now?

it was already shit and now a thread like this? its another pirate locked in a cell laughing you stuipid cunt. maybe next time beg your mommy to not take u to the autist screening.
>>
>>83935823
it's a joke from depp talking with pacino on donnie brasco.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R12QHMFF48
>>
>>83935843
oh god
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.