[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesse sequel when? could you imagine a jesse pinkman sequel written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: jesse_end_scene.jpg (50KB, 911x652px) Image search: [Google]
jesse_end_scene.jpg
50KB, 911x652px
jesse sequel when?
could you imagine a jesse pinkman sequel written by gilligan, playing in the BrBa universe? it would be interesting to see what you could create with this character, maybe he becomes a dad and has to struggle with a drug dealing son? nah, but seriously, one could come up with something decent.
>>
>>83935516
Fuck off Aaron Paul, we dont care that you need work.
>>
>Jessie sequel
>Premiere is 45 minutes of Jessie sleeping.
>alarm does off
>Jessie checks his texts for 4 minutes and then goes back to bed for the rest of the hour
>>
XBOX ONE X
>>
>>83935516
>he shows up at Sauls. Tuco kills him. theend

so gripping
kys xbox
>>
>>83935516
>jesse sequel when?
I'd say next year, last episode of Better Call Saul Season 4 features a flashforward, which is Saul attending an order by a recently freed Jesse
>>
>>83935516
literally what happened 2 minutes after this scene is a cop seeing jessie speeding and pulling him over. maybe jessie tried to get away in a high speed pursuit but bottom line he's caught and arrested. he's then jailed and trialed for the drugs and murdering the kid etc, and that's it, sentenced for life. he's then buttfucked daily by bubba and tyrone in prison for the rest of his life. /end
>>
>>83935587
In episode 6, Jessie wakes up in the middle of the night to take a piss. He goes to the fridge and gets frustrated that there's nothing to eat. He goes back to bed for the rest of the first season.
>>
>>83935587

>Wakes up
>Makes breakfast
>Catastrophically fucks up his life with a chain of idiotic, short-sighted, unnecessary acts of childish rebellion
>Blames everyone else for it
>Gets saved by his mentor yet again because reasons
>Hates him for it

Every episode.
>>
never knew /tv/ didn't like the J man, i always thought he was a pretty hateable, yet loveable guy. i want to see more of him and his failures and milfs.
>>
SAY
>>
Xbox, JUST give me a spin-off.
>>
bitch.

BITCH.
>>
>pinkman sits high in a dark room wnd stares at lights for 45 minutes
>subplot is skinny pete trying to get Pinkman back into business while also struggeling with an annoying single mom and the cartel
>nothing actually happens but small montages of pinkman doing drugs and staring at the wall

KINO
I
N
O
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.