[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought your ticket for Avatar Land yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pwa9284093fi.jpg (247KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pwa9284093fi.jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
Why haven't you bought your ticket for Avatar Land yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bRM6iGyUr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLZ78o5RGDM
>>
>sweetie, do you want to go to the theme park for that 8 year old movie that no one talks about or references anymore that was released when you were an infant so you never even saw it in 3d which was it's main gimmick and without it it's just a bland preachy piece of shit?
>do they still have the world of Harry potter?
>yes of course honey
>then why the fuck would I waste time in smurfland you stupid cunt, think before you speak
>>
>>83935105
How pissed do you think Disney execs were when they okayed avatar land and then bought Star Wars like 3 months later
>>
>>83935264
>buying Star Wars

What a blunder.
>>
>>83935264

Yeah I'm sure the deal to buy Star Wars wasn't in negotiation long before that.

Goddamn some of you guys have no fucking brain.
>>
>>83934827
>>83935105

>Not knowing about the Blue Suite at Disney Land
>>
>>83935465
The only reason they okayed avatar land is because they needed a property to compete with universals Harry Potter world. Avatar was the best they had at the time then they suddenly purchased marvel and then Star Wars. Why would they ok something as insignificant as avatar if they knew they were going to acquire these HUGE IPs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.