[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Logan, and I only have one question: why are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I just watched Logan, and I only have one question: why are the kids so important? I loved the movie but it keeps bugging me that the mercenaries wanted the kids alive. If they're obsolete and just loose ends, why not just kill them instead of trying to catch them? Also I don't fully understand why they're suddenly free after crossing the Canadian border.
>>
Because the US government was allowing them to do whatever they wanted on US soil, if they went about shooting people in Canada their government would put a stop to it which would be bad for some public corporation.
>>
>>83932146
They were trained supersoldiers. Very valuable
>>
>>83932146
Because the US company illegally working in Mexico doesn't want the proof getting away. Also they were only free in Canada after Logan killed all the motherfuckers chasing them.
>>
>>83932214
>>83932146
But the Mexican lady's phone video said that they were pulling the plug and putting the kids to sleep, so that's why they all started escaping in the first place.

Meh writing
>>
They wanted all mutants not under their control dead. What's the point of their secret super weapons if other nations get them as well.
>>
File: maxresdefault(120).jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(120).jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>83932290
Exactly. That's what made me confused.
Great movie apart from that plot hole. I fuckin love Jackman's Logan.
>>
ITT: Titanic fangirls who love sad endings so they can sob and cry
>>
>>83932387
>being such a massive pussy you need everyone to live happily ever after or else your feelings get triggered.
>>
>>83932340
>>83932290
>>83932146
because if they managed to re capture them then they have free soldiers. if not then they kill them as a last resort.

the reason why the decided to terminate the program and kill them before the escape was the "success" of weapon x24. but since that also proved to be kind of a pain in the ass too they still could use the kids. especially seeing that they survived well outside the lab and adapted. they thought the kids where useless. turns out they're very equipped just unwilling to kill for the doctor.

not really a plot hole, just the doctor kept changing the goal.
>>
>>83932433

kek
triggered bawwww-girl detected
>>
>>83932478
not really a plot hole, just the hack screenwriter kept changing the goal
>>
>>83932544
okay, sure, but isn't it more realistic if the villain adapted to the constant change developed by the heroes interactions with them?

at first he wanted to kill them, to cover evidence of illegal shit.

then they see laura/x23 is successful in action and they maybe can get prof x brain and og wolverine. so bring them in alive if possible also to question her where the other kids are.

send out x24, he's a fuck up, not as great as they hoped.

oh we know where kids are meeting fuck it keep them all. if we fail we keep them

i think they made it pretty clear.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.