[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WONDER WOMAN: I was just reading how many viewers felt uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

WONDER WOMAN: I was just reading how many viewers felt uncomfortable with her using her Magic Lasso to dominate and manipulate male characters. I'm wondering what else may have irritated viewers since it was rather well received and critically acclaimed. My own thought was that it was enjoyable but that the ending was rather flat (especially the villain).

Were there any other issues raised over the recent WW movie?
>>
>not wanting to be dominated by Wonder Woman
absolute cucks
>>
>>83930619
>viewers felt uncomfortable with her using her Magic Lasso to dominate and manipulate male characters
Another day, another retarded reason to be mad about that movie.
>>
>>83930619
>I was just reading how many viewers felt uncomfortable with her using her Magic Lasso to dominate and manipulate male characters
And where exactly were you reading that?
>>
they had a problem with that sexy gene bellt button
>>
>>83930619
Does she have a gigantic vagina or is that padded?
>>
File: tumblr_ofdb4pVNGc1rz1rzuo1_500.png (659KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofdb4pVNGc1rz1rzuo1_500.png
659KB, 500x695px
Didn't this just happen in 2016?
>>
>>83930999
It's a giant diaper.
>>
File: 1496937163027.jpg (182KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496937163027.jpg
182KB, 1280x960px
For those complaining that Wonder Woman wasn't around during WW2 because she was "rediscovering herself"... didn't the television series from the 70s cover her actions during WW2? You know, fighting Nazis?
>>
File: 1488578073702.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488578073702.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>83931939
>>
>>83931939
>For those complaining that Wonder Woman wasn't around during WW2 because she was "rediscovering herself"...
I'm pretty sure nobody is complaining about that.
>>
File: qtqtqtqtqt.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
qtqtqtqtqt.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>83931939
>"rediscovering herself"
Meaning?
>>
>>83932108
>Meaning?

>Painting
>Slutting around
>Doing drugs
>Partying wildly
>Forgetting she has a kid at home cuz its super duper important to find yourself
>>
>>83930619
>Not wanting to submit to Wonder Woman
Are you gay or something?
>>
File: WW.gif (927KB, 366x282px) Image search: [Google]
WW.gif
927KB, 366x282px
Would
>>
>>83931939
I heard it didn't take place in WWII because 1: WWII is really overdone in fiction, and 2: because WWI is the first mechanized war, so it would help accentuate the differences between Themyscera and man's world
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.