[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone go to open mic night at the middle east in boston ? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
anyone go to open mic night at the middle east in boston ? i went and it was terrible

it was cramped and there were a billion amateur comics and the ones that went on were terrible. i dont know how people can make it in that scene.

sam hydes standup is terrible (his youtube editing and sketch writing is good tho), but he still better than most of them that went on.

i have to say the scene in houston - the amateur comics in houston - are better than most of the national comics. i would do an open mic my social anxiety is off the charts.
>>
Tried an OMN in 2010. Got booed off the stage during my first joke. I didn't even get to finish it. This was in San Francisco. It wasn't even a bad joke. It was about how certain cultures have no true human feelings and eat dogs. I didn't even specify.
>>
>>83926642

I would've laughed anon
>>
>>83926569
cool clock sam
>>
>>83926642
that was a successful act then bro. you should have kept it up
>>
>>83926569
HIs stand up is such shit
>>
>>83926642
I once tried doing a standup at our college by doing racist jokes. i got booed around 5-7 mnutes in and word spread around i was racist. Got sucker punched twice because of that
>>
>>83926642
>making a shitty joke about asians in sf
idiot. atleast tell us the joke so we can decide if its shit or not
>>
>>83927197
>Got sucker punched twice because of that

the new left seems to be into that. not to mention blacks and browns
>>
>>83927232
>Hey, so you know how some cultures are completely devoid of human feelings and probably shouldn't be considered human beings at all? (pause for laughter) Yeah, so you know how it's easy to detect these subspecies? (pause for muttering, confused stares, or laughter) Wait, wait, we're in too deep here. Let's discuss another topic entirely. We all love dogs right? (pause for woof-woof-woofs, ecstatic applause, holding up of service dogs, audience members in dog costumes leaping up and down in excitement) You wouldn't (pause for anticipation) ...eat one, right? No human being would do that, right? Why aren't you laughing? Why aren't you laughing you fucking subhuman scum? Why aren't you laughing at my joke? Don't fucking come on stage I'm not done what about the fact that they eat dogs what about
transcript ends
>>
>>83927269
not to mention congressmen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.