[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was season 9 such dogshit? the quality dropped after 3 definitely,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: boom_brian.png (233KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
boom_brian.png
233KB, 600x335px
why was season 9 such dogshit? the quality dropped after 3 definitely, but this is unwatchable for me.

>why the fuck did they decide to shoe horn some english lady character?
>temps, who cares?
>now the production crew is a part of it?
>how am i supposed to believe that jim, the character that's been an absolute beta faggot the whole show is now some macho aggressive business man who's mean to his wife?
>some other shit to complain about

office general or some shit.
>>
>>83926122
Kek, is that the crazy billionaire douche guy from Silicon Valley?
>>
>>83926180
That guy fucks Pam
>>
>>83926180
woah you just blew my mind
>>
>season 9
I never made it past 7. 1 was good, 2-5 was kino, 6 was....ok. 7 was absolute garbage. I guess it only got worse from there.
>>
>>83926122

Jim is head over heals in love with Pam and his family, fought endlessly to get her and essentially did everything for her.

Spends a year just pissing her off and ignoring her to the point she's on the verge of fucking a boom operator.

I don't buy it. I know they were trying to be 'realistic' with how people change and grow, but fuck that. Jim and Pam were grown ass adults with set personalities, they weren't some young dumb kids still growing up. I didn't buy it for a second.

Also, fuck, absolutely FUCK Andy Bernard. That bastard nearly singlehandedly ruined my enjoyment of the show once they started highlighting him after The Hangover got popular.

P.S. Really captcha? Really?
>>
>>83927202
This. All of this.
>>
>>83927202
>P.S. Really captcha? Really?
Time to go back
>>
>>83927202
Ed Helms is the worst comedic actor of this generation. I seriously can't stand him
>>
No Michael

Flanderization

Shoe horned new characters

only 3 reasons
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.