[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike > Rich > Jay > Blond Canadian > Fat Canadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Mike > Rich > Jay > Blond Canadian > Fat Canadian > Jack > Len Kabasinksi > Jessie > Comic Guy > Josh > Other Girl > Max Landis
>>
>>83923303
REDDIT LETTER MEMEDIA XD

hehe heh YOU HACK FRAUDS! amirite fellow snarks :) :)
>>
Jay is better than Rich.

Watch just a few of the PreRec streams and you'll see what a moron Rich really is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0
>>
Mike + Rich > MIke + Jay
>>
>>83924226

This. As much as I enjoy watching Rich on BoTW, if you watch him on Pre Rec, you'll begin to notice how dumb he is. He doesn't know how to pronounce most words and is generally very dismissive and stupid. You just don't notice it when he has almost nothing of value to contribute and is the butt of the jokes in BoTW.
>>
>>83923303
Mike used to be cool but now he's a drunk condescending asshole. Remember that whole segment he did talking shit on the voice actor for animated Palpatine because he was jealous that he didn't get cast for the role. That was honestly hard to watch.

I congratulate Rich for going sober and attempting to clean up his act, best of luck to him.
>>
File: jack.jpg (290KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
290KB, 1919x1080px
Jacks BWC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>83924226
>>83925643
Triggered /v/irgins leave.
>>
>>83923303
>Len that high

He's too fucking weird. Other than that it's fairly accurate ranking.
>>
File: IMG_0006.png (18KB, 503x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.png
18KB, 503x301px
>>83925819
Rich has always been sober senpai
>>
>>83925903
Funny, I would have ranked him higher. His ability to calmly accept all criticism of his shitty movies and keep his cool makes him really likable. I wish he would say more, but for the most part I don't really see what makes him so weird.
>>
>>83923303
Rich is worse than Blond Canadian, Jessi is just below Mike and Jay, and Max Landis is better than Josh.
>>
>>83924226
This. Rich is only good when he has Mike to insult him. He's unbearable on PreRec. He and Jack both seem to have a very narrow definition of what a video game should be, and if a game deviates from than in any way, they don't like it. I bet Jack would hate Persona 5, dismissing it because "70 percent of the game is a cutscene".
>>
>>83923303
Holy fuck, Jim is the worst how can anyone rate him that highly. He just sits there silently not contributing and looks judgemental when everyone is having a good time. Fuck Jim
>>
Rich used as a punchline > Mike > Jay >>>>>>>>>>> cancer >>>>>>>>> Rich speaking freely >>>>>>>>> the rest>>>>>>>>> My grandfather's Alzheimer's >>>>>>> AIDSMoby
>>
>>83925975
Landis gets bonus points for spilling dirt on the movie industry even as he works within it
>>
>>83926014
They value gameplay above everything else, and dont care about the current fad of interactive movies disguised as vidya. e.g. they hated The Order 1883 but they play Rocket League often.
>>
>>83925903
Len was kinda awkward the first time he was on, felt a lot more natural this last time. That part where he just starts talking about Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends like everyone's supposed to know what it is was kinda odd, though. Like he thought he was hanging out with a slightly different group than he actually was.
>>
>>83926110
Their conversation with Max Landis was a great video, and it made me really not mind Max. I see where he's coming from now.

>>83926111
I heard that Jack was streaming The Witcher 3 and was skipping all the cutscenes, when the story is the entire point of that game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXLIiFDHVQ
>>
>>83926111
They also liked Bayonetta and Friday the 13th game.
>>
>>83926280
>They also liked Bayonetta
Although Jack still complained about there being too many cutscenes.
>>
>>83926057
put Jay if he wasn't such a lil bitch ahead of mike
>>
>>83926280
And they skipped a lot of the cutscenes on both Bayonettas cause they liked the gameplay, not the plot.

On the flipside, they hated that time-stopping game with CIA because it was too much cutscenes and the gameplay was boring
>>
>>83926345
No they didn't, they loved the cutscenes because they were over the top and entertaining.
>>
>>83923303
Jay is the worst because his insecurities >>83925819
He's never been a drunk he was just fat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKCkN3zM0Q
>>
>>83926042
fuck you, jim > the rest
>>
NEIL BLOMPKAMPF SAID ON TWITTER HE WANTS TO BE ON RLM. HAVE THEY REPLIED TO HIM?
>>
>>83926767
How is improving yourself and removing insecurities from your life a bad thing?
>>
>>83924075
Ok. Now post the RLM DK Rap pasta.
>>
>>83925942
Len was a little uptight in his first appearance.
But he really loosened up in his most recent appearance.
He was a lot of fun then.
>>
>>83924226
Naw, Rich is leagues better. Sorry /v/irgin cuck.
>>
>>83926042
jim is secretly the superior canadian and third in the power rankings. plebs like you just project ill-feeling onto his default deadpan.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.