[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I read more books or tired to go on to college and different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
If I read more books or tired to go on to college and different things like that I'd be dead right now
>>
File: king.png (3MB, 886x1389px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
3MB, 886x1389px
>>83921985
>mfw Randy bullied and kicked Ricky in his shredded balls right in front of Moe.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I mean nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and I'm ashamed of myself
>>
>>83924315
who the fuck is Moe?
Is that from the Netflix seasons (aka literal shit)
>>
Literally the only good thing on Netflix.

Maybe Black Mirror too, but that's it.
>>
Feel that randy? The way the shit clings to the wind?
>>
>>83924392

>he hasn't watched Bloodline

wow
>>
>>83924392
Midnight Diner is cool too.
>>
>>83924389
Ricky's grandson through Trinity and Jacob Collins.
And Season 11 was a big step up from the all-you-can-eat shit buffet that was Season 10, believe me.
>>
I miss dimwitted Ricky from the Clattenburg days, nowadays he's just borderline retarded
Worst part about the Netflix seasons desu
>>
>>83924808
I noticed that a lot in the new seasons they really overdo it with him fucking words/phrases up way too often, stumbling/falling way more. Feels forced now t b h
>>
>>83925121
The new seasons are unwatchable to me.

They fucked up the show so badly. Now it's just
>420 BLAZE IT shit
>Ricky is literally retarded
>Shouting and swearing at each other is the joke
>Camera work isn't shitty anymore which was part of the joke
>No sense of community anymore
>Plotlines aren't funny at all
>Explaining why Ricky doesn't wear a shirt kills the joke
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS
>>
people give clattenburg waay too much credit. the first three seasons of the show was great and it went downhill from there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.