[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh i'm not gonna kill ya I'm just gonna hurtcha Really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: JOKA BAYBEE.jpg (19KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
JOKA BAYBEE.jpg
19KB, 236x305px
Oh i'm not gonna kill ya

I'm just gonna hurtcha

Really really bad lmao
>>
File: 1476453707513.gif (1001KB, 545x220px) Image search: [Google]
1476453707513.gif
1001KB, 545x220px
>>83921320
he could have been really good with a better script.
>>
You learn in the deleted scenes that his teeth are fucked up because they strapped him to that table and shocked him without giving him anything to bite on. Also it made him even more crazy. Dunno why they deleted so many crucial scenes.
>>
>>83921320
Oh i'm not gonna hurtcha

I'm just gonna kill ya

Really really bad lmao
>>
>>83921424

That's dumb. Much preferred the backstory of Batman beating the shit out of him and knocking all his teeth out after he killed Robin
>>
>>83921420
He was serviceable. There were scenes that got cut where he just drops the voice for no reason though. I get the distinct impression that he was edging to close to Ledger's voice and would consciously pull himself back from it.
>>
>>83921540
That's probably the reason some of the scenes were deleted. Ayer himself offered that up as an explanation for the grill, and obviously he'd know if they shot a contradictory scene. He probably heard the Internet come up with it, thought it was cooler, and trimmed it accordingly.
>>
File: 1497386244282.jpg (56KB, 309x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497386244282.jpg
56KB, 309x362px
>>83921320
is unfortunate the director ruined such an engaging performance
>>
>>83921424
He also said they erased his memories. It serves no purpose at all. It's never even addressed again. It's an impressively stupid movie.
>>
>>83921733
go to bed, Jared.
>>
>>83921769
Maybe a hint that he's not the original Joker, but a crazy Robin turned Joker after being beaten up?
>>
>>83921814
I guess anything's possible with these flicks. I have a feeling it was probably a fragment of an idea that Ayer wanted to explore but never got around to because of the ridiculous tight shooting schedule. If I had to guess it's probably his way of playing with the line Joker says in "The Killing Joke" where he says, "if I'm going to have a history, I prefer it to be multiple choice", or something to that effect. Like Boomerang's weird unicorn bit that never pays off, it was probably something he wanted to flesh out but then forgot about.
>>
>>83921424

Didn't David Ayre say he had the grill because Batman punched his teeth in when he gave Robin the ol crowbar treatment?
>>
>>83921540
>>83921660
>>83921982
>Joker got his grills before meeting Harley Quinn
>Joker got his grills when he killed Robin
>but Harley was an accomplice in the killing of Robin

BRAVO ZACK
>>
>>83922106
>but Harley was an accomplice in the killing of Robin

Wat? Also, fuck Zack Snyder, but to be fair, he didn't write any of this.
>>
File: Cq4eg0hXEAI0pdC.jpg (69KB, 1200x504px) Image search: [Google]
Cq4eg0hXEAI0pdC.jpg
69KB, 1200x504px
>>83922302
>Wat?
They show this in the intro to make her look cooler
>>
>>83921936
It's a lot more interesting to have the Joker actually be Robin, than to just have him be the regular Joker, who killed Robin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.