[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY GUYS I'M LIKE A REPUBLICAN BUT I ALSO AM ANTI-GUN AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

HEY GUYS I'M LIKE A REPUBLICAN BUT I ALSO AM ANTI-GUN AND PRO-WEED AND I HAVE A LOT OF BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT GEORGE BUSH!
>>
File: S70615-244821.jpg (149KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S70615-244821.jpg
149KB, 720x1280px
Let's talk about more important things.
>>
>>83915433
>muh identity politics
>>
>>83915433
>political leanings vary on an individual level
Really blew my mind there OP
>>
>>83915433
Guess he really was Dumb
>>
>>83916546
Well, true Republicans SHOULD be pro-weed and anti-George Bush. Weed is an almost harmless plant that there is no legitimate rationale for suppressing with state authority. And George Bush was a neocon puppet.
>>
>>83915665
>muh hyper individualism
>>
>>83916598
Weed causes or at the very least exacerbates psychosis. It's utterly disgusting that jewish comedians encourage children to take such a potentially destructive drug.
>>
File: or73eu7eki3z.jpg (103KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
or73eu7eki3z.jpg
103KB, 750x500px
>>83915433
MAGA
>>
>>83915433
What if you were a fiscal conservative and followed those rules?

are /pol/Th_Donald/ faggots this delusional or underage?
>>
>>83916670
>got caught by the christian conservative anti-weed meme

lol at your life.

weed *can cause* or exacerbate psychosis *in those already predisposed (see familial history) to mental breaks/issues. like im not even dude weed lmao but fucking educate yourself, nigger.
>>
>>83916941
Mate if I wanted an /r/t_d opinion, I'd ask.
>>
>>83916670
You could also argue that alcohol exacerbates depression, and that caffeine exacerbates anxiety
>>
>>83915517
this is fake right
>>
>>83915433
So you "like" don't understand political platforms and just choose a party affiliation like people choose a religion.
>>
>>83915433

DUDE FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE SOCIALLY LIBERAL LMAO
>>
>>83916670
Sure, it causes or exacerbates psychosis in like 1/1000 people that use it. I would never advise anyone to try weed without reading up on the medical issues first - which is why I said "almost harmless" - but still, the fact is that the vast majority of people who use weed don't go crazy. There's no justification for banning this substance with state power. Certainly no-one who claims to support individual liberties should support weed prohibition.
>>
>>83916598
>true Republicans SHOULD
The Republican party is not a Libertarian party, otherwise it would not be in power, as only a small minority of people give a shit about that tripe. The Republican Party is a Liberal Party with Traditionalist aesthetics. Better get that figured out soon so you better know what to expect.
>>
File: how much does freedom weigh.png (432KB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
how much does freedom weigh.png
432KB, 605x600px
>>83915433
It's almost as if the political opinions you have don't always have to conform to the party that you most identify with.
>>
>>83917101
It's real, but I think it's a fan page.
>>
>let's make a grizzled old war vet character
>he spouts Neo-Liberal claptrap
Real subtle
>>
>>83917760
How did raimi get away with it?
>>
Why are people against euthanasia?
>>
>>83915517
Who's operating the Roger Ebert site now?
>>
>>83916689
In fairness to Trump, there has never been a president more reviled by the media in the lifetime of anyone on this site. When you have billion dollar corporations screaming for your impeachment once a week, that's bound to have an impact.
>>
>>83919733
>In fairness to Trump, there has never been a president more reviled by the media in the lifetime of anyone on this site
There's never been a president more worthy of revulsion.
>>
>mueller officially investigating trump
KEK
E
K
>>
>>83919859
>There's never been a president more worthy of revulsion.
He's no worse than any president in the history of this country.
>>
>>83919859
kek no way a liberal can actually think he's worse than Bush unless you have been brainwashed
>>
>>83916689

I cannot think of ONE example of a person who originally voted Trump who now disapproves of him, publiclly or personally

>60% disapproval rate

sounds a lot like fake news
>>
>>83916598
I sorta ruined my life with weed. Its because im a weak faggot but still wish I never even heard of it.
>>
>>83919859
Bush jr. Hell even Obama for droning half the Middle East
>>
>>83919823
What often doesn't get published in infographics are the margins of error.

Pollsters who weren't cretins pointed out that while Clinton was seemingly ahead, it was by less than the margins of error for all polls tallied.
>>
>>83916670
Honestly I reckon weed ought to be legalized but I just wish people pushing for it would stop treating it like god's gift to mankind. Breathing smoke into your lungs is bad for you and I wish they'd stop pretending otherwise. Furthermore I don't think anyone can unironically argue that weed culture is absolutely cancerous.
>>
>>83919999
*isn't
>>
>>83919910
Delusion
>>83919916
The only reasons Trump hasn't done worse than Bush are time and incompetence.
>>83919946
Drone strikes are up under Trump.
>>
>>83919916
in terms of fucking up the country Clinton was worse with the Glass Steagall repeal
>>
File: NOzYewD.jpg (207KB, 656x766px) Image search: [Google]
NOzYewD.jpg
207KB, 656x766px
>>83919733
>>83919921

(((Trump)))
>>
>>83920041
what's Rachel Maddow gonna talk about later?
>>
>>83920049
>giving Saudi Arabians weapons
vs
>making them pay US for weapons
>>
File: 9x8o6827v1zy.png (320KB, 1080x1041px) Image search: [Google]
9x8o6827v1zy.png
320KB, 1080x1041px
kek
>>
>>83920282
>Medicare and Medicaid
I'm fresh out of fucks to give you.
>>
>>83920049

>selling frigates and blackhawk helicopters to BTFO yemen
>somehow useful for terrorism
>>
>>83915433
Everyone has bad things to say about Bush.
>>
Imagine the smug, self-satisfied look on Sorkin's face after he wrote this dreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
>>83921018
>both parties are bad
>democrats never win
>republicans are the worst people ever to live, they eat babies and rape the elderly and if I was stuck in a room with all of them and had a gun with only one bullet, I'd pistol-whip them all to death and fire a victory shot into the air afterwards
>>
Im glad Trump won so it gets people out of the mindset, that Obama gave them, that the President is some holy position with unlimited power.
>>
>>83916689

Idiots still believe in polls from the lying (((media))).
>>
>>83919733
Nixon got it pretty bad in the media, they didn't like him very much.
>>
>>83915433
Consider myself an independent, but I always seem to lean Republican.

>pro-gun
>pro-weed

I fucking love George Bush, jr.&sr. though.
>>
>>83921356
That's a hopeful idea but I don't think most leftists are going to see it that way.
>>
>>83921445
The W. movie Oliver Stone did really made me warm up to the family.
>>
must be a slow night on r/the_donald
>>
>>83920166
Past presidents also made the Saudis pay for weapons. There's no difference there.
>>
>>83921444
>Open trade relations with China
>Pull out of Vietnam war
>Improve US-Soviet relations
>Formed the EPA and many environmental policies
>Most hated man because of his retarded Administration
Nixon did more to steer the US into a better future than most of his successors.
>>
>>83919999
As is usually the case, the loudest voices are some of the most stupid. The majority of weed smokers are not weed-obsessed "it cures cancer, brah" potheads. I work in software development. Tons of people in the field smoke pot. Same for most other white collar fields.

>>83919931
That sucks to hear, man. But you could have ruined your life with french fries and 2 liter Coke bottles, too. Doesn't mean fast food should be illegal. You could have ruined your life by buying a motorcycle and wiping out. Doesn't mean motorcycles should be illegal. Etc.
>>
>>83922004
People really overlook Nixon due to Watergate, but he was an actually solid President.
>>
>>83922056
I wouldn't say he was "solid" but he was hands down the last progressive President in this country.
>>
>>83922004
don't forget his "war on cancer" and "war on poverty" thing he tried.
>>
>>83915433
>I HAVE A LOT OF BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT GEORGE BUSH!
So do republicans, notice how they've distanced themselves from the old neocon since dubya
>>
>>83916609
Are you talking about billionaires and successful men?
>>
>>83919712
that's what i want to know, nigger is dead as fuck
>>
>>83919931
Cont... I should clarify what I meant by "almost harmless". Weed can seriously fuck up maybe 1/1000 people who use it... by bringing on a psychosis. That's real, unfortunately. I've never see it happen, but I've heard through trusted acquaintances of other people who it happened to. However, if you're one of the 999/1000 other people, the worst it can do is maybe a slight risk of cancer if you smoke it, or perhaps some long-term neurological effects. Which could be bad, but we shouldn't just ban all dangerous things.
>>
File: 1493039267480.jpg (28KB, 350x413px) Image search: [Google]
1493039267480.jpg
28KB, 350x413px
>>83919859
>>83920049
>>83919823
>>83919921
>>83921379
Trump should be supported for no other reason than that he's basically reversing any expansion the US hegemony was seeing in years prior. I can only imagine this would be positive for both the alt-right and anarcho-liberals seeing as how he's upending the American order. If you've ever felt politicians were just pursuing their own agenda for the sake of what they *thought* was best for the country, now you get to see someone basically tearing up the foundations of whatever we had been building towards. We have a pro-Russian Republican president in the White House - that's literally never happened before in recent memory. He's not only cozy with leaders of Moscow and Beijing, he's also more accommodating of their policies than any president prior.

However you want to spin this, he's definitely different. And if he really does destroy America like the media keeps raving about, then let it happen. Let all the sheltered, idealistic and self-absorbed Hollywood liberals finally see their realities shattered. Let all the insulated Nascar bumfucks of middle America see what it really means to live in a world without US dominance and where no one wants to do business with us anymore after we pull out of all the obligations that ultimately served our own national interests.

Let whatever American experiment the founders started over 200 years ago finally end. And let the world go on without us under some other power. And whatever power after that. Because none of it ever mattered. When you die, you'll stop caring about all of this and you know it.

And I know all of you want this to happen. You feel like the world doesn't care about you and you're right. It doesn't care about any of us. And now it's time to burn it all down.
>>
>>83922229
I am cringing.
>>
>>83922273
I am happy that you are cringing. It needed to happen.
>>
aaron sorkin really is a complete hack.
>>
>>83922229
>He's not only cozy with leaders of Moscow and Beijing
You're right, not only that, he also sucks the saudi dick harder than Obama. Trumptards are so full of shit
>>
>>83920351
You'll probably care more about how daddy donald is a lying sack of shit when that border wall never materializes.
>>
>>83922387
They're not wrong though when they say he's different. We finally have a president who just doesn't give a shit about the old pacts and alliances. He just gravitates towards whatever personalities he thinks matches his own. It'll be very interesting to see the state he leaves America after 8 years.
>>
>>83922546
>border wall
You mistake me for someone who gives a fuck about that too. I'm sorry.
>>
>>83921619
It was also 100% correct in its summation of what went wrong.
>well-intended, high-average IQ good ol' boy decides to take reigns of the family business after a crisis of faith
>gets outplayed instantaneously by evil geniuses in the media and his own cabinet
>basically a figurehead trying to regain his bearings for the rest of his two terms
>>
>>83922550
>cozies up to the Saudis
>fires missiles at Assad
no, no I really don't think so
>>
>>83922550
I really love how he bombed Syria when that guy visited. Total power move. Most presidents wouldn't think to do something that rash when a leader is visiting.
>>
>>83922090
He was considered very canny in his time and is usually reviewed as hyper-competent by presidential scholars that can overcome any boomer revulsion to Nixon. He was just completely amoral and that colored everything he did, coming to a head with Watergate.
>>
>>83922660
was he the first president to pander?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY
>>
>>83922608
He only bombed them once after giving them a huge heads up so they could move their shit. Then when Putin told him to cut it out, he stopped doing it.
>>
>>83917472
That's a big bird.

26.7lbs is 12kg. My cat got weighted at the vet yesterday and he's a pretty big cat but only weighed 6.8 kg. That eagle weighs almost twice as much.
>>
>>83922229
>the only people that actually support Trump want to see the world burn
Makes sense.
>>
>>83922748
>He only bombed them once after giving them a huge heads up so they could move their shit.
If this is true why did /pol/ get raided so fucking hard it never really recovered by "alt right ideologues" and pro-Assad people?
>>
>>83922789
Because there are actual Russian shills that operate in /pol/
>>
>>83922821
Ok, so if what you're saying is true why did they get raided by "actual Russian shills"?
>>
File: 1200x-1.jpg (285KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-1.jpg
285KB, 1200x801px
>>83922640
He just did it to impress him, not intimidate him. China has zero stake in Syria other than voting with Russia on it to piss off the West. Xi actually ran circles around Trump and got him to like him so much that Trump now refuses to take calls from Taiwan and even accepts Xi's explanation that Korea used to belong to China. We'd probably be bombing the shit out of Pyongyang right now if Xi didn't convince Trump that whole region is China's domain.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-taiwan-exclusive-idUSKBN17U05I

>“Look, my problem is I have established a very good personal relationship with President Xi. I really feel that he is doing everything in his power to help us with a big situation,”

This was after just ONE meeting with Xi. And he already managed to convince Trump that China was doing everything in its power to help him out so he should do them a solid and butt out of any Asia-Pacific affairs. And except for ONE navigation exercise in the South China Sea, Trump has basically left China alone. Even refused to call them a currency manipulator like he said he would.

China got an extremely good deal out of the Trump presidency, and now they're about to get millions of jobs in renewable energy that Trump is trying to refuse for US industry.
>>
>>83922700
The original Memer in Chief. Brava, Nixon
>>
>>83922789
>>83922849
Because Russia still doesn't like their allies getting bombed, no matter how limited and ineffective it was. They gave Tillerson hell for that shit when he went to visit and even threatened to strike US troops if we tried that shit again. Assad had to use chemical weapons to wipe out women and children before we would even retaliate with a limp-wristed response that we were then never to conduct again.
>>
>>83922910
but wasn't pulling out of the Paris agreement a net gain for the US?
>>
>>83923003
We never lost anything by staying in it. Every country commits to the agreement however they want. The net loss was that by pulling out of it, we basically told a world that's moving full swing into clean and renewable energy that we weren't going to lead the charge. Trump did it because he thought he was saving the coal industry, which isn't going to employ anywhere near will mean for the industry. There was no reason to pull and every reason to stay committed.
>>
>>83923152
*anywhere near what renewables will mean for the industry
>>
>>83923191
Maybe I read the agreement wrong, but I thought the agreement was built with the implication that the US would be contributing the lion's share of the resources.
>>
File: 1466760687541.png (104KB, 267x443px) Image search: [Google]
1466760687541.png
104KB, 267x443px
I'M A REPUBLICAN TOO!!!
>>
>>83923263
There were no "resources" involved unless you mean the Green Climate Fund, which is something else. And proportionally, we're one of the lower contributors to that fund in terms of our overall resources. It'd be like a billionaire complaining about having to donate a thousand dollars while there are those making less than 15k a year donating 300.
>>
>>83923345
>was literally a Republican Congressman
>is actually a lib shill
How did he manage this?
>>
>>83923499
resources was the wrong word. What I meant was that we were expected to push forward a lot of initiatives in our own country that would be very costly, and we would push much more of these initiatives than the rest of the countries in the agreement.
>>
>>83923621
Blackmail over his murder of an intern
>>
>>83922229
You are so delusional. Get off the internet for awhile.
>>
>>83922910
>now they're about to get millions of jobs in renewable

China is actually going nuclear moron. Renewable is just a meme and a money pit. This is what happens when you swallow CNN's garbage like a brainwashed shill.
>>
>>83923661
There were no obligations. Every country sets its own standard for how they want to approach it. Any commitment to initiatives would have been set by ourselves, in this case probably by the Obama administration, but that didn't mean Trump couldn't revise it during his term. He could've easily done that without pulling out of the agreement. Again, nothing in the agreement was mandatory, there would have been zero consequences to not following through other than the environmental impact. Other countries are actually aggressively pursuing these initiatives. China already cancelled plans for over a hundred coal plants. They're not doing it because they want to save the world obviously, they're doing it because (1) they believe renewables is the new frontier and it's more viable than ever and (2) they're already trying to convert to electric cars and clean energy overall just to keep pollution from getting out of control. They already have massive wind farms producing fucktons of energy that they haven't fully utilized yet because they're still making the transition, but the fact that they're going full swing with this is a good reason for us to want to reap the benefits for ourselves instead of dooming our economy to a dwindling energy industry. Coal is on the way out whether we like it or not.
>>
>>83923843
I don't read CNN. And if you seriously think they're not pooling their resources into wind and solar power together with nuclear, you should probably just kill yourself you dumb monkey.
>>
>>83923843
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-energy-renewables-idUSKBN14P06P

> China will plow 2.5 trillion yuan ($361 billion) into renewable power generation by 2020, as the world's largest energy market continues to shift away from dirty coal power towards cleaner fuels.

You can cry fake news and Chinese lies but it's funny you ignore the investment our own energy companies are investing in renewables.
>>
File: 1800x-1.png (223KB, 1800x951px) Image search: [Google]
1800x-1.png
223KB, 1800x951px
>>83924011
>>83924099

The backbone of chinas clean energy is nuclear and hydroelectric. Wind and solar power is garbage and doesn't meet peak demand. China throws in solar/wind power into the mix because they know retarded uneducated leftists will suck their tiny 3 inch dicks for decades for it.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.