[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: amanda-waller.jpg (45KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
amanda-waller.jpg
45KB, 670x335px
>We're gonna need to assemble a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create while assembling a team of supervillains.
>>
>>83914480
American intelligence agencies in a nutshell.
>>
>>83914480
Classic DC
>>
>>83914480
>But why do we Captain Boomerang, Amanda?
>YO WHAT IFS SOOPAHMAN EVER GOES ROGUES, HUH, WHA THEN?
>>
>we need a team that could take down superman
>Lol here's a crazy bitch with a bat, a guy that shoots boomerangs, a guy that can throw ropes, a guy that can shoot bullets and a human crocodile!
>>
>>83914480
>What if Superman decided to rip the roof off the Whitehouse and kill the president?

>We need a psychologically broken clown sidekick, a really good marksman, a guy with boomerangs, someone that can climb anything, KATANAH WHO HAS MY BACK, a crocodile man, a pyrokonetic and a run of the mill soldier.

>Yes, I am aware that conventional means of physically damaging superman will in no way work, including virtually all forms of melee weaponry, ranged firearms and fire, but still. This is the reason I am sticking with.
>>
>>83914671
This, but unironically
>>
>>83914480
The Suicide Squad is more interesting in the comics, and have cooler members. Half the people in the movie looked generic as fuck. Where's Black Manta? Where's Deathstroke? Harley is such a snore fest compared to them.
>>
>>83914671
>>83915070

This is true in the Iran-Contra era Ostrander comics but the movie never showed a hint of self awareness or commentary.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.