[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished devil and daniel johnston what the fuck was his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 9589940.jpg (34KB, 310x426px) Image search: [Google]
9589940.jpg
34KB, 310x426px
Just finished devil and daniel johnston

what the fuck was his problem, really? was it bi-polar? autism?

how could he be such a jerk and a savant at the same time?
>>
>>83910683
he's schizophrenic, the violent kind too. his brain is so messed up that he needs medication to keep him in a state of near catatonia so that he doesnt harm himself and others. they must have addressed that in the documentary?
>>
Bad upbringing plus weapons grade schizophrenia. His parents are at fault for a lot of it.
>>
>>83910683
and also he isn't a savant. he seems like a sweet guy but the only reason he's famous is because people were fascinated by his personality (early schizophrenia before he became violent). most of his best songs are rip offs of beatles songs.
>>
>>83910683
you know, they explain it in the documentary
>>
>>83911312
just out of curiosity, how are his parents to blame? there's not much a parent can do about schizophrenia.
>>
>>83911314
kys pleb
>>
>>83911345
its true. im not calling him a plagiarist and I like his music but hes not a savant. brian wilson is a savant, daniel johnston is a good musician
>>
>>83911402
>the only reason he's famous is because people were fascinated by his personality
>most of his best songs are rip offs of beatles songs

you're wrong
>>
>>83910683
Schizoaffective disorder would be my guess, with the resultant cognitive impairment that comes with that and long-term anti-psychotic use.
>>
>>83911312
How was it his parents' fault?
>>
>>83911886
>>>83911312
>How was it his parents' fault?

"muh prayer" instead of getting him medical help.

His family didn't even try to get him committed to a hospital even after he became homeless because "muh jesus" and "muh bootstrap american self-reliance."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.