[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oliver Stone’s ‘Late Show’ interview went completely off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 50

File: Oliver.png (499KB, 658x441px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver.png
499KB, 658x441px
>Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight about Israel with Stephen Colbert on the latter’s CBS show that never made it on-air. A Page Six source who was in the audience for the taping of the network’s “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” on Monday told us that the political spat was “painful to watch.”

>The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

>The “Platoon” director further challenged Colbert by saying, “Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
http://pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/
>>
File: muh dragons.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
muh dragons.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>He's a social conservative... I don't know why you're laughing
>Cause it seems like a mild description, that's why they're laughing
Colbert is such a sharp guy. I really respect that motherfucker.
I am definitely gonna watch Oliver Stone's movie. Sounds very interesting.
>>
File: 1494271218344.webm (462KB, 884x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494271218344.webm
462KB, 884x489px
>>83905517
FUCK DRUMPF CHECK ((((EMMM))))
>>
>classic anti-Semitic canard

Lmaoooooooo
>>
>>83905517
This bullshit aside, what did we think of the actual interview lads?

Do you think Putin gave good answers?
>>
>>83905620
Nah
>>
>>83905517
>“Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”
This is true.
>>
of course Israel were involved in their own election
>>
Oliver Stone has always been pretty red pilled.
>>
But Israel did have a bigger involvement than Russia. Are they just buttblasted because he was trying to pull back the curtain and reveal the truth to the goyim?
>>
File: thinking around the clock.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking around the clock.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>both party candiates went to a isreali lobby group fundraiser where they pledged aligence to helping isreal
>neither candidate did anything remotely similar for Russians
>>
>>83905816
And also somehow "antisemitic".
>>
>Israel is our greatest ally
>not the UK/Canada
>>
>>83905965
Reality is antisemitic.
>>
>>83905517
I wish some crazy would murder Colbert
>>
File: 1497454298204.jpg (98KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
1497454298204.jpg
98KB, 900x891px
>>83905517
TWO BULLETS?!
>>
Russia's Rigged Elections
Formerly Israel's
>>
File: alan.png (95KB, 251x358px) Image search: [Google]
alan.png
95KB, 251x358px
Goddamn Stone really is /pol/ level cucked when it comes to authoritarianism. He made docs about how Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro DID NOTHING WRONG too.

Pretty sure the guy is just a born sub.
>>
>>83906051
He couldn't possibly be a more stereotypical reddit cuck.
>>
>>83906079
>Israel
>not authoritarian
>>
File: IMG_4074.jpg (103KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4074.jpg
103KB, 640x647px
>>83905517
If dems were in the White House and controlled the senate the roles would be reversed right now
>>
>>83906079
the truth is authoritarian, it doesn't have to play into your weird sexual fantasies either
>>
>>83906051
He actually had an AR-15 assault rifle and fired over 50 rounds

And managed to kill zero people lmao
>>
>>83905517
I am a big Russia fan and even I thought that Oliver Stone is a tool
It really seems like he believed everything Putin said
>>
>>83906026
tru
and pretty fucked
>>
>>83906142
I meant to reply to this >>83906051
>>
File: 51Xwi11x04L.jpg (32KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Xwi11x04L.jpg
32KB, 335x500px
>>83905620
nope, really Putin pretty much tries to deflect or sound 'mysterious' in any interview he does. The guy has no idea how to get Russia out of its economic slump or its massive brain-drain problem.

Read 'The New Tsar' by Steven Lee Myers
>>
>>83905620
He never answers anything, it's all just propaganda. Still interesting to watch as a figure though
>>
>>83906207
>why did you hack the US elections?
>We didn't, Americans are using us for internal political reasons

meh he didn't answer anything, just propaganda
>>
File: 1497453908675.png (513KB, 1260x814px) Image search: [Google]
1497453908675.png
513KB, 1260x814px
>>83906051
Black Science Man no!
>>
>>83906240
Could someone explain how exactly they could even "hack" the election? It makes no sense.
>>
>>83906274
They spread racist memes hacking the minds of blue collar voters to make them vote against their own self interest
>>
>>83906240
There's your proof that propaganda still works mate
>>
>>83906274
The accusation is that Putin himself, with Trump's approval, ordered Hillary's insecure server and Podesta's public email be hacked and the contents passed on to wikileaks, who should be "droned"
>>
It's weird to me how all of a sudden everyone is acting like existing in a world with other nations is fatal and illegal collusion. I understand there is collusion in the world, but people are acting not like you aren't supposed to consider, agree with, or support the direction of nations, while overtly and proudly harboring a plan for the direction of every nation and global change. What else in the world are the Bilderberg Meetings if not collusion? The world 'collusion' is just legal gloss to mean 'working with people I don't like'. The idea that a politician shouldnt communicate and respond to the other nations of the world is an utter delusion, and simply a divisive attempt to put people you don't like out of power by using violent language.
>>
>>83905517
Colbert is part of the Clinton-Podesta machine. He has become a total political shill.
Oliver Stone actually understands what is going on in the world.
>>
>>83906335
Putin probably authroized that shit and other influential acts more so than there was any collusion with trump or his campaign
>>
>>83906364
>Oliver Stone actually understands what is going on in the world.
wew
>>
>>83906329
you can't call a simple answer propaganda just because it doesn't fit with your party line
>>
>>83906192
How does he deflect? He answered most questions fairly affirmatively and then gave some historical/societal context for his claims, maybe he lies but he doesn't dodge. I see where you're coming from though he does speak in a lot of cryptic platitudes that makes him more appealing and wise than he probably actually is.
>>
>>83906335
So basically the dems are complaining that people found out about all the illegal shit they've done and this turned people against them?
>>
>>83906192
>>83906207
You know leadership isn't really just coming up with the best idea to fix a massive economic issue and just telling tv show hosts about it before you do it right? It's hopefully about organizing the best minds in the field to work for your side. Many times very privately.
>>
>>83906274
The Democratic are trying to use the meme from the Bush era of people hacking the voting machines to change votes in Republicans favour.
What the Russians did, if they did anything(Wikileaks has only confirmed that their source was a non-state actor), was released the Democratic parties emails which showed the corruption within the party.

Now the media just keep using the words "influence" and "hack" instead of actually mentioning the specific actions because doing so would remind Democratic voters exactly why people were so angry at the Clintons and the Democrats come election day.
>>
>>83906192
im just wonderin why the fuck putin would share any of that info with US media anyway? i think its a charade
>>
>>83906393
I didn't know that
>>83906374
educate yourself instead of thinking about political ideologies
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
>>83906401
Not to mention that in the modern vocabulary "hack" means "do thing"

When you wake up in the morning you hack out of bed, hack a piss into the toilet and then hack up some breakfast
>>
>>83906445
you post is propaganda, don't ask me why, I'll just say it is
>>
>>83906401
The emails were leaked by Seth Rich and Pedosta is a dumbass whose password was password
>>
>>83906498
praise kek
>>
>>83906274
Someone on the planet made the DNC look stupid by easily getting into all their classified information and letting the people who care know, which of course they don't believe is 'fair' to happen to a political party vying for unilateral control of the free world, so they are asking higher powers that don't exist to try and destroy something of their enemy's, like an angry toddler who wants mommy to break their brother's toy because theirs is broken.

Remember, kids, it's like, stupid and doesn't count or whatever, it was her turn and everyone knows inflexibility and unwillingness to accept the reality at hand are virtuous behaviors of good governments who deserve the power to say who lives and dies on this planet.
>>
>>83906447
>hack a piss into the toilet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
OY VEY!
>>
>>83906447
it's an exaggeration for being innovative with existing material.
>>
>>83906498
Password being Password is still hilarious.
>>
>>83906546
You do know its literal fact that podestas emails got leaked by a fake google password recovery email and his password was found to be p@ssw0rd, right? You can deflect with nonsequitors all you want but that doesnt change reality. Also, wasnt it obama himself who came out and said that the notion of hacking or manipulating an election was crazy talk? Weird how that went 180 now
>>
>>83906558
This
>>
>>83906701
Shadilay fellow kekistani
>>
>>83906701
I thought it was Seth Rich.
>>
>>83906701
Upboat my fellow nimblepede
>>
>>83906802
he was dnc
>>
>>83906192
>implying Putin wants to save Russia
he just wants power & money & bitches
>>
LMAO this thread is filled with fat christian virgins
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (489KB, 1286x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
489KB, 1286x900px
>>83905517
Colbert isn't obsessed.
>>
>>83906893
LMAO
>>
>>83906925
what kind of cunt actually watches this garbage?
>>
>>83906951
Drumpftards so they can get triggered and post about it
>>
File: Obsession by Stephen Colbert.jpg (780KB, 2189x2285px) Image search: [Google]
Obsession by Stephen Colbert.jpg
780KB, 2189x2285px
>>83906925
>>
>>83906608
Sometimes is so easy to tell when a poster has autism.
>>
>>83906925
Not according to your picture
>>
>>83906967
most of these threads are just laughing at colbert though
>>
>>83907000
you are NOT having fun!!!
>>
>>83906851
He seems to be a sincere russian patriot, he just cares more about the idea of russia than he does about the population
>>
>>83906970
>President of the United States regular subject of talk shows
You're onto something here Righty, good job
>>
>>83907035
YOU LIE
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN THE GOY IS ONTO US.jpg (33KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOY IS ONTO US.jpg
33KB, 408x632px
>>83905517
In an interview with The Times newspaper on July 25, 2010, Stone claimed that America does not know "the full story" on Iran and complained about Jewish "domination" in parts of the US media and foreign policy. When Stone was asked why so much of an emphasis has been placed on the Holocaust, as opposed to the 20-plus million casualties the Soviet Union, for example, suffered in World War II, he stated that in Washington the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) was an overly powerful Jewish lobby within the US.

Asked why he focused so much on the Holocaust, Stone said: 'The Jewish domination of the media.

'There's a major lobby in the United States. They are hard workers.

'They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has ****ed up U.S. foreign policy for years.'

American Jewish Committee director David Harris said: 'By invoking this grotesque, toxic stereotype, Oliver Stone has outed himself as an anti-Semite.

'For all of Stone's progressive pretensions, his remark is no different from one of the drunken, Jew-hating rants of his fellow Hollywood celebrity Mel Gibson.'

The comments brought swift condemnation from Jewish bodies in the U.S. and Israel and forced the 63-year-old to make a contrite apology.

He said: 'In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret.

'Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry,' he said, adding that the Holocaust was an 'atrocity'.
>>
>>83905517
Oliver Stone is so B A S E D
>>
>>83907201
>>83906827
>>83906756
>>83906546
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>83907035
Strange how he didn't obsess this much over Obama
>>
File: natt.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
natt.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>83905517
>The source described Stone’s Israeli argument as “a classic anti-Semitic canard.”
HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
COUGH COUGH

DEEP BREATH
!!?L£$!!
HAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Stone is a kike, you dumb bitch faggot!
>>
>>83906274
The question you should be asking, especially if you're a Trump supporter, is why would they favor him over Hillary in the first place, let alone enough to warrant going out of their way to try to influence the election in his favor?
>>
>>83905856

underrated post
>>
>>83907450
That's obvious enough: Trump during the campaign explicitly stated he wanted to mend relations with Russia, while Hillary's rhetoric was decidedly hostile to Putin, especially with regards to his intervention in Syria.

But as Putin pointed out in his Megyn Kelly interview, it's not really in his interest to meddle with the election since whoever were to win, the result would ultimately be the same (deep state runs the country). And he is correct on this point. As we can see, Trump has been stymied across the board, prevented from enacting many of the policies he promised; cooperation or détente with Russia in the current artificial climate of psychotic suspicion is impossible; Trump can hardly make one step without the full force of the MSM coming down on him and shouting "IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!"

I find it hilarious that the Establishment is now turning on Oliver Stone. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up making a Putin biopic one of these days. Either that or a Trump biopic.
>>
>>83907450
because hillary meant more sanctions and with trump there was a possibility that sanctions would be lifted.

im sure they also liked the trump talked about all the stupid foreign intanglements and wars and of course theyde like to see america's global role diminished

and I can acknowledge that and still be a trump supporter because what the globalists have to come to reconciliation with is that its not doing the average white male any good. so why would the average white male continue supporting it? and if you don't have white males your society is going to crumble its the truth
>>
>>83905517
>http://pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

I don't believe for a second Colbert said any of those things because A. he's a paid shill and B. he has no balls or edge when he's not upagainst a "soft target" like Bill O'Reilly where there's no real blowback for making fun of them.
>>
>>83905927
>But Israel did have a bigger involvement than Russia.
Doesn't matter though because that's not what he made a documentary about. I would watch an Oliver Stone doc about outside forces influencing a US election if it were ever made.
>>
>>83906079
How is /pol/ cucked? Castor and Chavez are among the people the Left wank over.
>>
>>83907450
Because he wasn't overly-hostile to Russia and wanted to mend the relationship.

Meanwhile, Hillary wanted to put no-fly zones that would create actual conflict with Russia.

Also, the allegations of their influence is HIGHLY exaggerated and it's baffling how it's even gotten this far. It should've been dismissed months ago.
>>
>>83907625
>>83907656
I would also like to add that if by the off chance the Democrats accusal of Trump/Russia collusion is true, or could be true, (that is a sitting US President openly colluded with a hostile foreign state to swing the election in his favor) then isn't it also just as possible that Putin wanted Trump to win because he thought the guys instability would bring political upheaval to the US? And that there was no collusion at all on Trumps end and it was simply a foreign counter intelligence operation similar to what many other foreign powers actively take part in around the world?

If you are willing to accept one of those answers, but don't think the other is possible then you may be a partisan retard hack.

Reminder: Hillary Clinton was the one who sold a large majority of the US uranium stockpile to Russia. Not Trump. There is more evidence of democratic collusion with Russia than Trumps campaign
>>
File: C_5nSduXkAAhzyV.jpg (60KB, 860x853px) Image search: [Google]
C_5nSduXkAAhzyV.jpg
60KB, 860x853px
Oliver Stone literally defends VENEZUELA and thinks what they are doing is good.
He's fucking insane.
All of these leftist celebrities are fucking INSANE.

He's right about Israel though.
>>
>>83905620
At one point stone asks "does he have bad days" or some odd, to which responds with
>"no I'm not a woman"
He's a funny guy.
>>
>>83908030
Pretty straightforward from here
>Hillary tries to reset Russia US relations as Sec State
>Hillary coordinates massive arms deals of Uranium to Russia
>Russia annexes Ukraine
>Obama and Hillary turn on Russia
>apply sanctions and counter intelligence measures
>Obama abandons "the Cold War is over, Mitt" campaign rhetoric
>Russia is enemy again
>2016 Election
>Hillary running for Pres
>Russia fully expects Hillary to win
>4-8 more years of sanctions, public shame, and corrupt under the table dealings from US
>Enter Donald Trump
>somebody who shoots from the hip a lot and is unstable politically but is generally more straightforward and up front in deal making
>Russia in contact with Wikileaks obtains DNC emails from Seth Rich, urges them to publish
>leaks drag Hillary through the mud and generally expose democrat party's formula for decieving the public on policy issues
>Election becomes a political nightmare for the Democrats
>Russia is laughing at them
>Election Day
>holy shit Donald Trump actually won
>Russia now has to deal with the chaos candidate but can at least expect more upfront communication
>meanwhile Hillary is a drunken mess and the Democrat party is in shambles

It was always a win win for Russia whether or not Trump won.

But the point now is that Russia didn't do anything that the US hasn't done before. Nations fuck around in other nations elections all the time and nothing ever happens. Obama was in the UK lobbying for Remain vote as well as in France lobbying for Macron.

Same shit different flag. Can we all go home now?
>>
>>83906152

.223 for yah
>>
>>83905517
>Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia
This is true thou, even if Russia hacked the fuck out Hillary, Israel pretty owns the states.
>>
>>83908185
xDD
>>
>>83905517
>“Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”
Damn.
>>
>>83908498
Forgot to add in the Syrian civil war and how it fits into the equation. Syria shares borders with friendly Russian States. Syria is Russia's only viable connection to the Med. Sea and RU has oil business in the Golan heights. Keeping the region stable is of top priority to them. Hillary represented a full on war against Assad and Syria, ultimately destabilizing the region and taking the business for ourselves much like Iraq 2.0

Putin didn't know what Trumps policy on Syria would be. All he said during the campaign was basically "fuck refugees, fuck Syria I don't care." If Putin knew Trump would have pro-regime change warhawk neocons in his cabinet, Putin wouldn't have been so eager to put his support behind him through counter intelligence. Just shows that Russia wasn't all in on Trump. They didn't even expect him to win. They are just protecting assets like we do
>>
>>83908550
.223 is perfectly adequate for medium size game such as humans

A few months ago, that Oklahoma guy fired 3 rounds and killed 3 juvenile delinquents. This reddit bernout is just a stupendously bad shot. Probably never practiced outside of CoD.
>>
>>83907450
They want a mad man instead of a political opponent they've been dominating since 2009.
>>
File: 1491490634839.png (152KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1491490634839.png
152KB, 500x515px
>>83908591
>>
>>83905816
I'm sure you are going to prove it any day now.
>>
>>83907035
Trump got lampooned more while running for president than Obama did during his entire 8 years as president.
>>
>>83905927
>psh, those stupid libruh cucks and their Russian conspiracies!
>BUT ISRAEL HAD ABSOLUTELY SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTION! BASED OLIVER STONE DELIVERING THE REDPILL ON DA JOOOS!
really makes you think.
>>
File: 111515.png (747KB, 1507x966px) Image search: [Google]
111515.png
747KB, 1507x966px
Leftists hate Israel, what else is new?
>>
>>83906144
>the truth is authoritarian
How is North Korea doing?
>>
>>83905669
>>83906192
>>83906207
>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
>>
>>83908885
It's not even a secret. Look up the Israel Lobby. They're allowed to do whatever they want on American soil because it's anti-Semitic to oppose a Jew in any matter
>>
>>83908930
It's almost like Trump is a buffoon who says silly things and purposefully wants to be on the news...

Huh.
>>
>>83908980
About as well as any of the other socialist experiments since WW2
>>
>>83909014
Well, I'm sure you have loads of evidence then. Of them influencing our election.
>>
>>83909041
>>>/pol/
>>
>>83908265
That was such a stupid fucking question, so it's fitting that he gave an even more ludicrous answer.
>>
>>83908971
I'd love for you to tell me how the creator of this retarded macro came to these conclusions.
>>
>>83906851
If there's one guy out there who I sincerely believes cares about his country thats in a position of power it's Putin
Now whether or not his love of Russia trickles down to Russians is another story, but I think he genuinely cares about helping Russia as an idea
>>
File: 1471353520.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471353520.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>83907269
Others sure did
>>
>>83909121
>If there's one guy out there who I sincerely believes cares about his country thats in a position of power it's Putin
ABSOLUTE FUCKING KEK
>>
>>83909121
Him and Based Assad, right anon?
>>
File: 1495663303966.jpg (179KB, 1500x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1495663303966.jpg
179KB, 1500x1382px
BRONALD BRUMPF???
>>
>>83909152
Fox, tackling the big issues here. So glad they shed light on this scandal.
>>
>>83909158

lmao @ at this diseased faggot meltdown.
>>
>this thread again
What is it, fourth time this week so far?
>>
>>83909121
>If there's one guy out there who I sincerely believes cares about his country thats in a position of power it's Putin
t. not Russian lmao
>>
>>83909216
You sure showed him my fellow magapede #blinild klimpf
>>
File: nup.jpg (117KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
nup.jpg
117KB, 630x840px
Pol supported this zionist candidate

you've lost, cry more libtards
>>
Stone should make a movie about the USS Liberty
>>
>>83909216
Um, alright?
>>
File: 1494814809556.gif (250KB, 333x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494814809556.gif
250KB, 333x396px
>>83906051
BLOSGHABUMPF'S PATHETIC "PARTY" WILL BE TERMINATED
THE BERNIE BROS ARE RISING
>>
>>83909250
>>83909259

IT WAS HER TURN
>>
File: 1495491151920.jpg (82KB, 432x354px) Image search: [Google]
1495491151920.jpg
82KB, 432x354px
>>83909121
Have you ever even been to Russia nigger
>>
>>83906274
You can't. Old people think "hacking" is a bigger threat than it actually is
>>
>>83908971
the people behind leftists are jews you tard
>>
>>83905517
>that never made it on-air

Yeah no shit. Can't have the Goyim doing wrong think on national tv and gotta keep up that narrative.

No wonder the Germans throw all of these rats into ovens.
>>
>>83906893
Ha! Sick one, pussy slayer! It's almost like these vat fristian virgins are chrat vistian firgins or some shrit! LMAOBIG!!
>>
>>83909408
>hacking isn't a big deal
>in a world where entite fnancial markets now exist in a digital theater
Kek, ok.
>>
>>83909386
russia is a fucking hellhole fyi

once you step outside the capital and visit some of the small towns, it's just slav slums everywhere. fucking disgusting.
>>
>>83905517
>“Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

based fucking Stone

right on the money there, no wonder the leftist cucks couldn't handle it.
>>
>>83909448
tell that to oliver stone, an open anti-semite who's the farthest left mainstream hollywood director

He's a communist who won't even support the green party because jill stein is jewish
>>
File: 1490452566089.jpg (187KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490452566089.jpg
187KB, 960x918px
>>83909547
lmao keep dreaming cuck, holocaust never happened.

"Muh palestine" will continue to be cannon fodder for our keks
>>
>>83909045
>AIPAC

or just look up how many Congressmen have dual citizenships with Israel
>>
>>83909688
Stone IS a leftist.

Conservatives are the ones who are the most pro-Israel in US. /your guy/ Trump is the most zionist president in US history
>>
>>83909688
Still waiting for proof.
>>
>>83906274
You own and produce the Smartmatic voting machines
>>
>>83906079
its the left that worships those people though?

did you miss all the faggot people like Trudeau mourning the death of Castro?
>>
>>83909723
How does that even remotely prove any of these other extraordinary claims? Even if it was true?

Just a bunch of random bread crumbs and feefees.
>inb4 I'm not #some enough
>>
>>83909739
>Trump is the most zionist president in US history

highly doubtful, what has he done so far that makes you think that?

and I agree actually, the neocons and neolibs are pretty similar on their support for Israel, Hillary was close friends with the Rothschilds and you think she would've been less pro-Israel? I know that Republican Christcucks are obsessed with them too, drives me nuts.
>>
>>83909796
*#woke
>>
>>83909796

thats just as much evidence as has been given about Russia you fucking retard.
>>
File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>83909801
lmao trump's son in law is a jew with israeli citizenship. His grandkids are Jews. half his cabinet are jewish neocons
>>
File: 1470607261732.jpg (30KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
1470607261732.jpg
30KB, 202x249px
>>83909717
>holocaust never happened

Literally another holocaust by saying that. You should be thrown in jail goy. The 6 trillion will be avenged
>>
>>83909832
Okay great, but that's still a whataboutism dodge...
>>
>>83909834
And what has he done so far for Israel?

There have been pro-zionist presidents for decades and decades, since WW2. Show me how Trump is more zionist than them
>>
File: You.png (26KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
26KB, 220x282px
>>83909352
>le hiluhree even though no one brought her up
>yet
>again
>to every
>single
>criticism
Read this post carefully; you people are fucking robots. Stupid, weak, ugly embodiments of what you project onto other 'races'. You are dumb, pathetic, cretinous little mongoloids, and your political 'opinions' are scarcely more developed than that of a five year old. The most infuriating aspect of all this is how utterly blind you are to your own retardation.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>83905517
So why did they not air this?
>>
>>83909834

Yeah Trump is a Jew shill and yet Jews in the USA still hate him. I guess he doesn't work the shaft hard enough

Fuckin Jews man no wonder they have been expelled from literally every single country that hosted them
>>
>>83909891

H E R
T
U
R
N
>>
>>83908885
See
>>83905942
>>
File: fasces in house.jpg (185KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
fasces in house.jpg
185KB, 1000x692px
>>83909891
triggered faggot
>>
>>83910009
Yeah, that's not really proof kid.

We both know you don't have it outside of /pol/ hunches.
>>
>>83909964
>>83910037
he's completely right. you're either the most retarded people on the planet or you're actual shills
>>
>>83909900
This exchange probably never even happened.
>>
>>83906364
t. Nicolás Maduro
>>
>>83905517
>Source says Colbert was great
proceeds to cut the hole part out.I wonder why
>>
>>83910244
>samefagging to save face

lmao pathetic
>>
>>83905532
2 episodes are already aired
>>
>>83911649
kill yourself gru shill
>>
>>83911649
>you have to save face from calling /pol/ retarded.
Do you kids really operate like this?
>>
File: 1475918035815.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475918035815.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>83911739
>tfw the underwhelming Comey testimony made reddit liberals more unhinged
>>
>>83911785
>everyone that disagrees with my behaviour of being a trump shill cocksucker shiteater is a reddit liberal

lol. poltards are such simpleminded creatures
>>
>>83911772
>le /pol/ boogyman

amazing what board full of fat 14 retarded nerds can do to a reddit liberal faggot tourist
>>
>>83911785
>underwhelming
Comet basically admitted that Trump seemed like he was trying to curry loyalty and obstruct the investigation. To which, Trump tweeted a freakout over being taped. He also confirms that suspicions with Russia are solid.

Did you even watch the fucking thing?
>>
>>83911841
>I-I am not a liberal swear please stop bullying me reeeeee
>>
>>83911851
>pretending /pol/ is a boogeyman
>looks at this thread
>looks at this board
>looks at this website
Will you fucking stop being this delusional already? You faggots are here, just own up to it for fucks sake.
>>
>>83911853
*Comey
>>
>>83911892
As soon as you own up to being from Reddit
>>
>>83909688

>>83909739
>Stone IS a leftist
this

Stone is what the ultra-right think all liberals are. He's an America hating American.
>>
>>83911853
>Trump seemed like he was trying to curry loyalty

I agree my reddit newfriend Glumpf is finished, we just have to wait 8 years but he is done
>>
>>83911880
>you are what i say you are because it's easier for me deal with it!

literal child
>>
>>83911851
Only newfags think /pol/ is a boogeyman, or r/the_donald redditors.
>>
>>83911892
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
>>83911936
One is a boogeyman, the other is a board culture related fact.

Lurk more retard.
>>
File: 3.jpg (7KB, 113x157px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
7KB, 113x157px
>>83911969
>you're obsessed, surely not me, shitposting about my god emperor 24/7
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (244KB, 1012x719px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
244KB, 1012x719px
>Even Oliver Stone has called out the fat alt-right retarded /pol/tards for supporting a kike at this point

I warned you fat retards before the election. I warned you after it. You deserve this shit. Kikeloving subhuman fat neckbeard faggot trash. You are literally tumblr tier tranny: Even more mentally ill edition. I hope someone puts a bullet through your made in China MAGA hat you fucking degenerate filth.
>>
>>83911951
Right, you can't deal with the actual facts that I said so you resort to shitposting. Gotcha.
>>
>>83911957
>I'm totally not a reddit liberal shill guys, anyways how do you fellow 4channers?

hahahaha shill is angry and cannot stop replying because he is being exposed
>>
>>83912034
Do you even know what a shill is? Do you honestly think liberals are making these threads 5 to 6 times a fucking hour?
>>
File: 1493421836203.jpg (27KB, 472x355px) Image search: [Google]
1493421836203.jpg
27KB, 472x355px
>>83905517
Why was Colbert mad? Did Oliver Stone have two scoops?
>>
>It's a fat alt-right kikeloving cuckolds don't have any rebuttal other than to call people who have called them out for being kike shills "liberals" thread

Nigger I was a republican before you even knew which of your dads you liked fucking you more. End your fucking life you kikeloving garbage.
>>
>>83912023

Don't worry my fellow reddit liberal cuckold friend, that Comey testimony pretty much ended Srumpfs career, they are drawing up impeachment in the GOP controlled senate and house

#resist #notmypresident
>>
>>83912102
The most insufferable aspect of these people is their total lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>83912002
Lmao triggered af since you keep crying
>>
>>83912127
>that Comey testimony pretty much ended Srumpfs career,
No one ever claimed this was going to happen.
>>
I really can't watch Colbert anymore. It's not comedy, it's not a talk-show.

It is pure propaganda.
>>
>>83907035
T W O
S
C
O
O
O
P
P
P
S
>>
>>83912102
Good (((try))) Schlomo fuck Krogmpf amirite
>>
File: 14621363184050.jpg (35KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
14621363184050.jpg
35KB, 449x546px
>>83909121
Dude, just... Dude. Quit watching RT, it's bad for you.
Fucking Kim Jong-un cares more about his country than Putin and his clique.
>>
>>83911945
Stone is socially conservative and fiscally far left. He would likely agree with Stalinism if it were viable today.
>>
>>83912127
>reddit liberal cuckold friend
Week, buzzword central. You sure must be mad. I also never said at all, in this entire thread, that he was going to be impeached.

Can you get your head out of your fucking autistic memes and actually nust admit the testimony doesn't make him look good here?
>>
>>83912150
>get called out for being a retard
>pretend that you're just trolling to avoid any kind of serious discussion that might force you to think for the first time in your life
How stale.

This is what teenagers, or people with legitimate brain damage do.
>>
>>83912211
*whew
>>
>>83912075
>Let me tell you what a shill is guy because you know I am one but please don't mention it or I'll another massive meltdown like on Nov 8

You are such a shill because it's easy as fuck to troll you lmao
>>
>>83909872
Bill Clinton came closest to brokering a real plan for a two-state solution than anyone in living history.
>>
>>83912249
Right, who's paying me then genius? Madame President?
>>
>>83912170
>No one ever claimed this was going to happen.

Nu-male redditers where all taking a day off from blogposting to watch Comey testimony only to be BTFO
>>
I sure do love getting called a shill and a redditor by 15 year old trash from reddit who found out about 4chan last year on r/thedonald.
>>
>>83912290
But how were they BTFO when Comey admitted to him doing obstruction of justice?
>>
>>83912181
>>83909386
>>83909235
>>83909167
Libcucks are out in full force today.
The old lady lost, you will have to deal with it.
>>
>>83912211

Testimony crushed your Russian collusion narrative shill that you have been pushing so hard for the last half year. I guess it's back to drawing board.
>>
>>83912338
>libcucks
>hillary lost
You aren't even people, jesus christ. You're just a bot with a set number of buzzwords to babble.
>>
>>83912034
>no u are a shill!!!

you think we dont notice that there's like 2-3 same poltards that are here every single day that spam the same talking points over and over again as if they're pasting them from a txt document?
>>
>>83912338
How is it like not being able to process or handle any dissenting opinion about a meme President with a 35 approval rating?
>>
>>83905517
>Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight
>cringe is mainstream
Sweet, time for a new word.
>>
>>83912290
>Nu-male redditers where all taking a day off from blogposting to watch Comey testimony only to be BTFO
What the fuck are you talking about?

Can you even write a coherent sentence? Explain what you mean, without using memes this time.
>>
>>83912324
>Comey admitted to him doing obstruction of justice

Comey didn't report to white house consul nor the justice department because he knew he didn't have a case. Face it loser, you lost again, you lost in Nov 8 and lost last week and will lose in 2018 mid terms shill
>>
>>83912150
child
>>
>>83912388
But that didn't happen..?
>>
>>83912421

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S
>>
>>83912180
but trump is an actual zionist and republicans are massive kikelovers
do you have any self-awareness at all in calling anyone a shlomo?
>>
>>83912457
>and now the narrative changes

wew lads denial is not just a river in Egypt
>>
>>83912437
They are literally conducting a special hearing after Flynn, to judge what constitutes obstruction...
>>
File: 1497362464869.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1497362464869.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>83912466
>but trump is an actual zionist and republicans are massive kikelovers

And yet American kikes try to destroy both hmmmmmm

What is their end game? Maybe pic related
>>
>>83912498
The narrative didn't change you dense faggot. Christ, look how manic you are. If anyone is a shill, it's you for Daddy and his cummies.
>>
>>83912545
>y-you are the shill I swear!
>p-please stop exposing me changing the narrative and stop bringing how hard I shilled about Russian collusion narrative for the past 8 months
>>
>>83912603
You have to be a not at this point. Also, I didn't know you spoke for me?
>>
File: putin-yarmulke.jpg (13KB, 340x311px) Image search: [Google]
putin-yarmulke.jpg
13KB, 340x311px
>>83909448
Jews are behind everything. Left, right, communism, capitalism, liberalism, fascism, slavery, desegregation, murdering Arabs, importing Arabs, encouraging black breeding, sterilizing blacks, creating Christianity, and murdering Christ.

Jews are behind everything. They're behind you right now
>>
>>83912638

He who controls the money supply controls all
>>
>>83912624
*bot
>>
>>83911959

just popped in to say only newfags call others newfags
>>
>>83912504
kek, they don't even know what it is? how are these people in office?
>>
>>83912624

How does it feel to be BTFO by Comey shill? Your Russian collusion narrative is done. Now it's obstruction of justice and that is looking like a dead end.

How does it feel that GOP owns all level of government, that Trump will probably appoint 3 to 4 ultra right wing justices to SC and you can't do a single thing about it?
>>
>>83912465
You literally can't do it, can you?
>>
>>83909763
p cruel of you, of course a man would mourn his father
>>
>>83909251
All the dank conspiracy theory stuff dissappeared during the Trump elecion too. /pol/ just r/The Donald now.
>>
>>83912753
how does it feel that trump betrayed all of his "alt-right" promises and became yet another neocuck who will do nothing but tax breaks for the rich and sell out everything that exists to be sold to corporations?

tell me again, how exactly do you benefit from his policies?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>83912761

HER TURN
>>
>>83912753
>How does it feel that GOP owns all level of government, that Trump will probably appoint 3 to 4 ultra right wing justices to SC and you can't do a single thing about it?
Well, considering they can get nothing done, nothing approved and nothing voted on without fucking up their own party more, and especially given how the GOP is the single most unpopular mainstream party in recent memory, ensuring a Dem president for the next 100 years...

...I'd say pretty good, shill.
>>
>>83912839
>ensuring a Dem president for the next 100 years...

holy shit this delusion
>>
>>83912753
You act like this is a victory for you. Who do you think benefits the least from Trump's policies? Trumpfags.

Biggest con job in history and you don't even see it yet.
>>
>>83912825
Nah the conspiracy shit is still there, but now it's only /r/The_Donald drump campaign shill approved, like all the obvious bullshit surrounding Seth rich, which is blatabtly just being pushed now that Trump is in serious domestic trouble (and is also just generally a terrible president).

The astroturfing on /pol/ is fucking insane. Even more bizarre is how easily the majority of the board falls for it.
>>
>>83912827

Yeah Drumpf didn't round Jews and nigs and throw them in gas chambers like he promised. He's total disappointment. IMPEACH HIM NOW
>>
>>83912753
Bernouts are going to start murdering people now any day n-
>>
>>83905517
NO INTERVENTIONS ALLOWED
>pay for play from middle east regimes
>literally bow to foreign jewish lobby publicly
>>
>>83906079

Stone made a history series whose TL;DR was ''commies dindu nuffin, Stalin was a gud boi'''

He's not /pol/ by a long shot
>>
>>83912830
Prove that you're not a retard by answering the question seriously, or I, and everyone reading this conversation, will be left in no doubt that you are.
>>
>>83912867
>party literally decimated by Trump
>Trump single-handedly the most unpopular sitting President since Nixon
>multiple scandals only 5 months in
>almost completely hated by his base
If you think a Republican is going to win a general election after this, you are delusional pal.

How do you have no self-awareness to see how everyone fucking hates you and your President?
>>
>>83906079
Chavez never did 1/10 of what Maduro does now and received 100 times the demonization and attention Maduro gets now
>>
>>83912903
I'm not a Trump supporter and I think you're wrong.
>>
>>83912903
lol your proof for the Russian hacking is Russian IPs were used, and you're calling other people conspiracy theorists? anyways you lost, you're going to keep losing bigger since you've learned nothing, and I can't wait to shit all over you for the next 8 years lad!
>>
>>83912959
>>83912963
Just so you know, virtually everyone reading this thread can see what you're doing.

You aren't remotely subtle.
>>
>>83912873
>Who do you think benefits the least from Trump's policies?

Yeah Drumpfs are total morons am i right? I mean who doesn't want to demographically replaced by millions of somalis, spics and indians. Uhg such bigots
>>
>>83912963
>gonna keep losing
Yes, just like how Brexit is totes still gonna happen after they see the price tag...
>>
>>83912994
virtually everyone in this thread loves Trump, snookums
>>
File: ChineseHoax.jpg (520KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseHoax.jpg
520KB, 958x775px
>>83912529
>Not posting the original
>>
>>83906354

Shhh.

You're not supposed to think for yourself.

Just watch TV and believe.
>>
Threads like this make me think that Stalin did nothing wrong
>>
>>83913000
Yes, you do sound like what a bigot would sound like.
>>
File: 1493263899958[1].png (278KB, 1360x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1493263899958[1].png
278KB, 1360x1103px
>>83912903
doesn't look like anything to me
>>
>>83913021
This ain't Britain, bitch, and yes Brexit is going to happen, as well as Poland and Hungary and Czech Republic.
>>
>>83913054
Again it's hilarious how little self-awareness they have.

This is what happens when you spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
>>83913044
and there it comes, it's a fucking Communist what a surprise
>>
>>83913065
gaymod is betraying us?
>>
>>83913054

Ugh right? He is totally a machine gun toting nazi for wanting Klumpf to enforce federal immigration laws. Fuck laws and borders and shit right fellow redditer?
>>
>>83913065
the leftists are the only ones who push narratives on 4chan
>>
>>83913077
Yes, I'm sure they can figure out removing an entire nation out of a 50 plus year contract in the span of 2 weeks. I'm sure paying the EU billions of euros does wonders for the economy, now dependent on literally everyone else.
>>
>>83912994
Oh, I see. You're just a schizophrenic idiot.
I believe Trump is an ineffective President, but the Russia shit is just stupid. But I guess because Trump is an idiot, that gives you people an excuse to go full retard as well?
>>
>>83913129
How new are you? Are you too dumb to recognize the most obvious bait there is?
>>
>>83913129
You don't actually believe that, right?
>>
>>83913137
>but the Russia shit is just stupid.
Never claimed otherwise, nice strawman.
>>
>>83913137
>the Russia shit is just stupid
Yet none of our intelligence agencies agree with you.
>>
>>83912903
Honestly it just part of the firnge rightists merging with the mainstream right which happpend right around the time the 'alt-right' beame a thing, ironicly.

I think the most tell telling part of it is actually how they react to the war no terror. A lot of these guys stopped trying to dig into the cuses of the confilitc and how the CIA used to work with Islamists, they just started using the mainstream neocon talking points, about it being a clash of civilisation. at least the alt-right dorp the all the veiled PC langauge and are just admittng they hate muslims though
>>
>>83905620
They were predictable deflections and bullshit but at least the guy is obviously competent unlike his orange monkey in the white house.

>>83906192
>The guy has no idea how to get Russia out of its economic slump or its massive brain-drain problem.
>implying he gives any fucks about that
Russian problems =/= Putins problems. All he wants is to wave his dick and make his friends rich, and he does it pretty well while still coming off as the good guy compared to most world leaders.

>>83912950
Republicans been fucking their voters for decades. Now a huge part of them is mentally in a parallel universe and blocks every notion of the truth as fake news and smears. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get another 4 years.
>>
>>83913172
Yes, he does.

They really are this fucking stupid, trust me.

>>83913107
I'm not a communist, I just think that you should be tortured to death in a gulag for the crime of being so fucking idiotic.
>>
>>83913172
any one here realizes most people are just trolling, leftists get pissed that someone didn't vote for super cunt Clinton and astroturf us to hell over muh liberal politics as if they are blessed by God to have such opinions.
>>
>>83913228
>neocon

Just say Jews
>>
>>83913172
>>83913240

HE WAS BEING FUCKING SARCASTIC YOU RETARDS
YOU'RE EATING YOUR OWN BECAUSE YOU REDDITORS ARE SO GOD DAMN STUPID
>>
>>83913253
>he thinks liberals like Clinton
This meme still?
>>
>>83913077
>as well as Poland and Hungary and Czech Republic
You realize that this countries would become Somalia without EU cash, right? They might bitch about it and act anti EU towards their population but they aren't as insane as the Bongs to actually pull an economical suicide.
>>
>>83913253
Literally the same is true about Trumpfags.
>>
>>83913264
You realize that not all Jews are Zionist cucks, yeah?

>>83913281
Given how he uses "leftists" and liberals as synonyms, it's not like he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>83913272
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>for the past two hours
You should stop now.
>>
>>83907269
Based Barry named the Jew too
>>
>>83906026
how?
>>
>>83913292
there is no suicide, Britain will be fine stop lying it's not election night anymore, also you said the same shit about Trump and muh futures and the economy is great here. Also those countries are going to get sanctioned quite soon anyways for not accepting the Moslems so they might think forming their own economic union is better for them. Not everyone puts international banking above their people, you know.
>>
>>83913281
>>83913328
>it's a Commie thinks anyone right of Mao isn't a true liberal episode

no one cares about your Yuroscale of politics.
>>
>>83913368
pro tip

british economy and the pound is tanking hard
>>
>>83913368
>Britain will be fine
Kek, this delusion. No faggot, not unless they leave with a good deal. If they can't get that done and the EU won't grant them extension (they they aren't) then it will be a shit exit and fuck up trade, and the economy.

Why are you people so goddamn delusional about this?
>>
>>83913253
>leftists get pissed that someone didn't vote for super cunt Clinton and astroturf us to hell over muh liberal politics

I just openly mock them like I did in this thread. There is absolutely no point in having a constructive discussion with literal paid shills trying to astroturf.
>>
>>83913396
Clinton isn't popular with liberals.
>>
>>83906447
I hacked my dick into your mom.
>>
>>83913368
>Britain will be fine
Have you missed all the companies who are going to fuck off? Or the pound getting closer and closer to the Euro despite even the Euro looking shitty, BEFORE Brexit even happened? Look at their fucking industry and the relevant sectors.

Then again, by suggesting that Eastern European shitholes could be relevant without EU, you clearly have no clue.

>same shit about Trump
So far his dumb ass didn't do much economy related yet.

>>83913396
Jesus fuck. The socialists weren't liberals. How can you be so dense and still have the ability to write?
>>
>>83913483
Nobody can have a discussion on issues if you assume every opinion you dislike is a cartoon or a shill.
>>
>>83913510

I honestly would be open to a discussion if these shills weren't so naked in their shilling.
>>
>>83913526
There are no shills you triggered retard.
>>
File: pussygrabber in chief.jpg (141KB, 686x383px) Image search: [Google]
pussygrabber in chief.jpg
141KB, 686x383px
AMERICA MEDDLES IN EX-SOVIET STATE ELECTIONS TO ENCROACH ON RUSSIAN TERRITORY, TRYING TO PULL UKRAINE TOWARDS THE WEST/EU/NATO/USA

RUSSIA MEDDLES IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS, BUT HILLARY IS A SUCH A WEAK AND UNLIKABLE CANDIDATE THAT SHE CAN'T WIN DESPITE SOME DUMB EMAIL LEAKS, WHICH IN THE END JUST SERVE TO GIVE MORE TRUTH AND INFORMATION TO THE AMERICAN VOTER OH NO

THATS LIFE IN THE BIG CITY, CRY ABOUT IT DEMS, OH WAIT YOU HAVE BEEN EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE YOU L O S T >>>M-MUH RUSSIA! :^)
>>
>>83913541

sure thing shill, funny how hard you try to squash the idea instead of ignoring it like everybody else did hmmmm really gets your chicken frying
>>
>>83913504
wtf are you trying to use classical liberalism as your argument?
>>
>>83913526
>I'm too much of an idiot to conduct an open discussion, so I'll just dismiss all the posters attempting to draw me into one as 'shills'
Ftfy.
You're not fooling anyone, dumbass.
>>
>>83913598
>literally low IQ witch hunt logic
>>
>>83913558
>lol, we got fucked over but I wanted to get fucked over, so you guys lost, xD
>>
>>83913612
He saying you don't know the difference between a liberal and a leftist.
>>
>>83908971
saying that the swedish social democrats are anti-israel is retarded
>>
>>83913624
>>83913627
>when shills attack

lmao EXPOSED
>>
>>83913674
See, you can't have a deal discussion because every opinion you dislike triggers autistic screeching.
>>
>>83913648
They're two peas in a pod, no need to be pedantic
>>
>>83910127
I don't understand why jews post things like this. We already know about all the lobbying AIPAC does, their campaign contributions are all publicly visible in FEC records, and clearly they get favors for it since Israel gets endless shekels at the behest of candidates who AIPAC lobbies for. It's not like one condescending shitpost is gonna make me go "wtf I hate knowing what AIPAC is now"
>>
>>83913698
*real
>>
File: 1428867113449.jpg (22KB, 436x448px) Image search: [Google]
1428867113449.jpg
22KB, 436x448px
>>83913624
>>83913627
>assmad
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA
will they ever recover from this?
>>
>>83913698

Says the shill who literally is having a non-stop meltdown since nov 8 because it was her turn lmao
>>
>>83913716
But that isn't proof of Israel hacking the US election, that's just lobbyist groups existing. We all know that you fag.
>>
>>83913673
Social democrats tend to be center left. Actual leftists tend to be pro Palestine and they accused of anti semitism.

Though seems like the triggered the zionists too
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/16413
>>
>>83912010
Tip for next time you're pretending to be /pol/ for psyop: don't use so many buzzwords. I know the goal is to seem like "one of us", but you're cramming in way too much lingo. It's overkill.
>>
>>83913709
So, you don't know the differences? Ok.
>>
>>83913745
Right...
>>
>>83913788

He is so naked in his astoturfing it's pathetic. I mean thinking /pol/ a board full of fat autistic neets would have principles lmao

dude is titling at windmills
>>
>>83913758
>But that isn't proof of Israel hacking the US election
By which you mean John Podesta falling for a phishing scam.
>>
File: are you shitting me my man.jpg (41KB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
are you shitting me my man.jpg
41KB, 250x258px
>>83913758
He didn't say "hacked" kike, he said "affect".

>Gradually I began to hate them
>>
>>83913775
>Actual leftists tend to be pro Palestine
So, where exactly did you get that?
>>
>>83913796
unless you're using the 18th century definition they are part and parcel nowadays
>>
>>83913861
By all means, I'd love to see real proof.
>>
>>83913877
Probably from the Far-Left candidates running in both the U.S. and U.K. elections, Corbyn and Stein, who are both Pro-Palestine and see Israeli as an apartheid state, which it is.
>>
>>83913861
idk, his password was "password" how could anyone but Vlad figure that out?
>>
>>83913077
Poland is notorious for leeching more funds from the EU than what they actually provide by a substantial margin

neither of those shitholes is going anywhere without EU money and they know it
>>
>>83913867
Scroll up. Read the thread. Look what was implied.

Still waiting on proof for your conspiracy.
>>
>>83913745
Says the shill thats been on constant meltdown since 2008
>>
>>83913897
>I don't care about words and definitions.
>>
>>83905532

For the population of Russia, Putin is very mild socially.
>>
>>83913956
holy fucking #rekt, how will anon ever recover?
>>
>>83913973
When he's not killing gays and journalists who say mean thing about him, sure.
>>
>>83905856

/thread
>>
File: maga watch.png (28KB, 194x242px) Image search: [Google]
maga watch.png
28KB, 194x242px
>>83913758
>hacking the US election
THIS PARROTED DEM PHRASE IS SUCH RETARDATION

NO VOTES WERE HACKED

THE CHINESE ARE ALL UP IN OUR COMPUTER NETWORKS JUST LIKE THE RUSSIANS ARE, AND WE AMERICA ARE ALL UP IN BOTH OF THEIR COMPUTER NETWORKS

HILLARY LOST BECAUSE SHE WAS A TERRIBLE FUCKING CANDIDATE, SHE WAS ARROGANT AND EXPECTED IT TO AUTOMATICALLY BE HER TURN, SHE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP TO CAMPAIGN IN WISCONSIN BECAUSE HURRR IT ALWAYS GOES BLUE

WELL DRUMPF SHOWED UP ALL OVER THE RUST BELT AND FLIPPED THOSE STATES RED TO WIN, ABSOLUTELY MASTERFUL CAMPAIGN, HARD WORK AND SMART WORK, THE GREATEST UPSET OF ALL TIME, LIBERALS WILL /LITERALLY/ NEVER RECOVER :^)
>>
>>83913877
Check the manifesto of every leftist party. Read about their politicians. Leftists are against imperialism hence against Murica and Israel.They did it with South Africa too.

Obviously the amount of it varies but at least they aren't bending backwards to the Zionist, unlike most parties and candidates alt-right idiots like so much.
>>
>>83913995
Nobody said the votes were hacked...
>>
>>83912753
But you're fucking retarded? Why obstruct justice if you didn't do anything wrong? Comey didn't answer whether or not there was collusion because he couldn't in an open session. That sure does sound more like a yes than a no to me.
>>
>>83913940
>"Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia"
That's the claim. AIPAC's massive campaign contributions prove this. Sophistry won't delete FEC records of campaign contributions by a PAC. What are you trying to convince me?

"No Israel doesn't benefit from the lobbying they do on their own behalf"?
>>
>>83914065
>AIPAC's massive campaign contributions prove this.
But it doesn't, unless you are an easily manipulated autist. That isn't evidence that they had a literal hand in our election process or results.

Actually show real evidence or just admit you are paranoid. Own up to it, faggot.
>>
>>83914065
How can they have more involvement if both candidates wanted to suck them off? It didn't matter for Israel where the orange clown or the creepy lady would've won. It did matter for Russia.
>>
>>83914065
Your entire argument is that "Israel lobbied eith various people".

How does that change the outcome of our general election? Did they sprinkle Jews all over the country to vote Trump?
>>
>>83913253
Pot, what color is the kettle?
>>
File: Stephen-Ai.png (1MB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Ai.png
1MB, 980x490px
>>83905517
>>
>>83914132
He's just a retard, like most of his board. They still think that Podesta is behind a child sex ring.
>>
>>83914132
Both candidates suck them off because they lavish their campaigns with endless shekels. That's the point, you always get what you want when both sides are in your pocket. If you've got enough money to give to both, then give to both and ensure your interests are made important to the candidates.

>>83914126
>show real evidence
And what is "real evidence" Rabbi? Would you like the clip of congress clapping for 30 minutes when Bibi visited them? Are the FEC filings AIPAC does themselves not a primary source? Do you really think you can convince anyone John Mccain, the second biggest recipient of Israeli money constantly advocating for Israel-benefiting policies is a coincidence? You think you can make anyone believe that with condescension?

Joseph Lieberman $1,226,956
John McCain $750,368
Benjamin Cardin $487,572
Mitch McConnell $415,710
Richard Durbin $376,387
Carl Levin $366,378
Arlen Specter $338,080
Debbie Ann Stabenow $329,053
Bill Nelson $324,691
Jon Kyl $312,358
Mary Landrieu $291,609
Frank Lautenberg $260,333
Robert Menéndez $219,135
Daniel Inouye $197,750
Harry Reid $179,640
Sheldon Whitehouse $170,421
Ron Wyden $163,771
Maria Cantwell $162,598
Mark Udall $161,173
Christopher Dodd $158,132
Barbara Mikulski $152,050
Kent Conrad $150,410
Susan Collins $139,518
Mark Pryor $138,250
Jeff Merkley $136,130
>>
>>83908885
http://www.aipac.org

You literally have mental problems.
>>
>>83913914
Hell, even a centrist and a literal Jew Sanders was much more critical on Israel than the memes like Wilders, Trump or Farage /pol/ likes so much.
>>
>>83912081
So does Colbert hate Raisin Bran since it has two scoops of raisins?
>>
>>83914298
>That's the point, you always get what you want when both sides are in your pocket.
Then it's about the political system itself. There would be no sense to interfere with the ELECTION if both candidates are shills.
>>
File: jewish mental illness.png (59KB, 896x564px) Image search: [Google]
jewish mental illness.png
59KB, 896x564px
>>83914312
Well he's jewish so it's in his genes.
>>
File: trump-meme-feed-inline-3.jpg (341KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
trump-meme-feed-inline-3.jpg
341KB, 800x1120px
>>83914026
"HACKING THE ELECTION" IMPLIES IT, AND THE PHRASE IS DESIGNED THAT WAY ON PURPOSE

IF ANYTHING ITS "HACKING THE DNC"

WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO ATTRIBUTE, SINCE CIA LEAKS SHOW ITS COMMON PRACTICE TO USE CODE SNIPPETS FROM ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT STATE MALWARE, OH WOW THERES CYRILLIC IN THIS CODE, RUSSIA DEFINITELY DID IT!

PROPAGANDA SWIRLS AROUND IN ELECTIONS, IT COMES FROM ALL OVER, DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN, AND ITS BEEN THAT WAY FOREVER, IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH IT AND CRY ABOUT IT AFTER THE FACT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS RUNNING

IT ENDED UP WITH TRUMP GRABBING PUSSIES ON TAPE VS HILLARY RAILROADING BERNIE FOR THE NOMINATION AND BEING GENERALLY SNEAKY AND UNTRUSTWORTHY WHICH SHE FUCKING IS

IF THE COUNTRY WAS REALLY IN TUNE WITH LIBERALS, THE SEXISM PROPAGANDA AGAINST TRUMP WOULD HAVE WON OUT AND SHILLARY WOULD BE PRESIDENT, BUT GUESS WHAT NOBODY TRULY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SEXISM OUTSIDE OF THE LIBERAL TWITTER BUBBLE :^)
>>
>>83914517
> trump-meme-feed-inline-3
Stop falseflagging.
>>
>>83913991

grow a pair who gives a fuck
>>
File: comfort levels = 100%.jpg (111KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfort levels = 100%.jpg
111KB, 750x725px
>>83913991
Oh nooooooooooooooo not the gays...

How will AIDS medicine manufacturers in Russia ever stay in business without them?
>>
>>83914298
Yeah, you still aren't proving anything besides that lobbying is a thing, without even sources, Breitbart.

Show me evidence of Israeli collusion in the election to effect the results. We both know this didn't happen, so why keep screeching about it? Or are you really this gullible and paranoid?

You may just be autistic.
>>
>>83914312
Do you remember the conversation? This isn't proof that Israel influenced the fucking election.
>>
>>83914806
>implying Isreali lobbying of the Amrican congress is something that should be tolerated
>>
>>83914670
It's almost like most people find killing innocent people to be wrong or something...
>>
>>83914865
Nice dodge, faggot. Still waiting on proof.
>>
>>83914615
>grow a pair
>for crititicizing a corrupt government
>nobody cares that our allies are murdering civilians
Are you just retarded or something?
>>
>>83914908
I'm not dodging shit because I'm not him, but you do seem to imply foreign lobbying is something to be tolerated, Levi
>>
>>83914982
>things I never said
I want big money out of politics, guy. Don't strawman the conversation: I am still waiting for evidence that the Israeli government influenced our election. So far, I have just been screeched at and then they run away...
>>
>>83906393
Nigger his attempt to fix the Russian economy hedged entirely on Trump. Trump comes into office, convinces the Saudi's to stop production of crude to drive the price up to save Russia's economy. Then there was the plan Flynn presented in like his second week about how they where going to drop the sanctions.

And anybody that tells you they know how to do something, but they're not going to tell you, they're fucking lying. Stop willfully defending liars.
>>
>>83915029
Do you even know what lobbying is?
>>
>>83914951
>no one cares that our allies are murdering civilians
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. USA killed way more civilians than Russia the last 10 years. We got no business telling Vlad what to do when we're drone-striking funerals.
>>
>>83915029
Lobbying is influencing.
>>
>>83907000
Eh most of the Colbert threads are the literal Russian shill and like 3 /pol/sters.
>>
>>83915065
>USA killed way more civilians than Russia the last 10 years.
>10 years

Kek, one country's military is in the fuckind dumps m8. No russian soldier is equipped to kill mass amounts of people. Niggers can't afford food.
>>
>>83914806
not a stormfronter, but your shit really gets on my nerves

Lobbying is now irrelevant because it's Israel/jews (other lobbying is effective and evil).

I'm sure they put all that money for nothing
>>
>>83915062
Do you? Tell me how any of the lobbyist groups somehow manage to influence an election in favor of Israel. Did they pay off voters too? Literally how does your conspiracy fucking WORK in a general election? No amount of lobby money changes votes in the Rust Belt..
>>
>>83915065
>USA killed way more civilians than Russia the last 10 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

THE
EXISTENCE
OF
OTHER
ASSHOLES
DOESN'T
JUSTIFY
BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
BORIS
>>
>>83915090
HOW DOES THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF A GENERAL ELECTION BY LOBBYING MONEY YOU DENSE FUCK?
>>
>>83915113
But your post doesn't even make any sense, it's just incoherent "da joos" blathering.
>>
>>83915164
So? Why is it my problem if some Russian fag gets sent to the neo-gulag? Why does that affect me? Why should I care?
>>
>>83915143
it doesn't have to
any candidate who doesn't pledge to be for Israel gets shot down
>>
>>83915065
>we have no business calling out human rights violations
I'm not my government, and I am criticizing.
>>
>>83915169
Woah there Schlomo, no reason to get so asshurt. I thought jews were supposed to LESS sensitive because of the whole foreskin thing, not MORE sensitive.
>>
>>83915223
Yet another tinfoil hat excuse, and then what? How does that effect the general election???
>>
>>83915218
>Why should I care?
Why shouldn't you care that a murderous dictator controls the US executive?
>>
>>83914842
Israel influences EVERY election.
>>
>>83915275
Not even Jewish and this isn't an argument.
>>
>>83915239
Call it out all you want, I don't want my tax dollars going to your vanity project. Plenty of people that need taking care of in the USA before we go enforce our values on Russians. It has 0 affect on your life whether you admit it or not.
>>
>>83915286
>Yet another tinfoil hat excuse
did you even watch the debates? are you fucking blind? Even Ann Coulter pointed it out and she married a Jew. When whole debates in the US dedicate more time to talking about Israel than the US, yes, it affects everything.
>>
>>83915315
Yet you can't prove it.
>>
File: it has to be this way.gif (918KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
it has to be this way.gif
918KB, 659x609px
>>83915295
Well I want gays to be killed so it's fine by me.
>>
>>83915336
Oh SHIT, even Ann Coulter??? Why didn't you say so? Now that you mentioned some anti-semetic birch, your argument is sound!
>>
>>83915352
I don't understand this type of shilling. Everyone knows that lobbying affects elections, that Senators are used for PR purposes, etc. Do you really think you can convince anyone ITT that AIPAC isn't real and that the literal millions they give to Senators does not influence them?
>>
>>83915357
>Well I want gays to be killed
I mean I get self-loathing but you can just kys. You don't need to kill everyone like you too.
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.