[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Which character from this show did you not like at first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: alex.png (81KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
81KB, 240x240px
>Which character from this show did you not like at first but grew on you?
>Which one have you liked since the beginning?
>Which one have you hated since the beginning?
>>
I like this show, but I'm convinced every thread started about it on /tv/ is bait.
>>
>>83902676
It's not bait, it's just that /tv/ only responds to bait.
>>
>>83902653

Boo
Red
Piper
>>
>>83902653
Is that le 70s show girl? Ive always wanted to be her brapslave.
>>
>>83902653
everyone. the show only recently grew a pair and started really showing how fucked up prison is
>>
>>83904477
Goddamn this is right. Your dub dubs confirms it
>>
>>83904477
This is pretty accurate.
>>
>>83905464
if you wanted a more legit prison show you should have watched wentworth. in the first episode a prisoner is forced to smuggle in drugs and a guard gets murdered
>>
File: Brandy.jpg (84KB, 712x911px) Image search: [Google]
Brandy.jpg
84KB, 712x911px
>>83902653
>>
>>83906528
doesn't she look like that in real life? and isn't she a dyke?
>>
>>83906652
Yeah she's one of those nonbianary retards if I recall, I still like to imagine her as a qt skinhead.

Hate the actress, enjoy the idea of the character.
>>
>>83906214
That's not legit, it's sensationalism.

OItNB takes place in a minimum security prison anyway, you don't get sent there for hard drugs or murder.
>>
Black Cindy best character.
>>
i used to like daya but now she's a cunt
i love flaca she did nothing wrong she is cute and best girl
piper has gone up and down for me. i think she is a good flawed character and doesn't fall into many mary sue traps
flaca is cute. CUTE!
>>
Soso
Pensatucky
Tastee, the Muslim and most of the spics
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.