[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You were just awarded best director for your own original movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 001.jpg (295KB, 1202x800px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
295KB, 1202x800px
You were just awarded best director for your own original movie. What's your acceptance speech?
>>
Fuck black people.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>83896418
I'd like to thank BANE?
>>
wow this room is so disgustingly white
>>
>This is a big award for me
>>
>>83896418
I don't attend and also I used a pseudonym
>>
>>83896435
can you imagine hearing this instead of some old white lady telling us how hard it is to be a black youth in America.
>>
George Bush doesn't care about black people.
>>
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
>>
>>83896418
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>>
>>83896493
can you imagine not caring about awards shows or the proclamations of braindead celebrities
>>
did you know that almost every single major communist movement has been orchestrated by jews? surely it's just a coincidence. don't ever nominate me or my wife's son ever again
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
>>
>>83896498
Bush isnt the pres anymore ye
>>
I want to thank everyone who helped on this project, my Mother for being there for me, also want this film to be a starting point for the new direction Hollywood will be taking. Gas the kikes!
>>
I wouldn't say anything. I would just take it and leave. As in walk out the building. And never come back. Never be seen again.
>>
Thanks for the award NO TAKEBACKS BYE.

I ain't having my golden luxury baddragon taken away because some mixup. Even if it's an obvious mixup, cause I couldn't direct a film to save my life.
>>
>>83896418
>here's a list of the members of the pedowood
>ahem...
>>
I am grateful grapefruit
>>
First I want to thank my parents.
Then my wife.
Then my editor. My actor. Actress. Photographer. Composer.
Then say something vaguely inspiring.
>>
Start jerking off. The guaranteed press coverage for the next week would mean some people actually would watch the movie
>>
This is honestly the best acceptance speech I've seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak
>>
>>83896418
I want to thank the jews
>>
a small rootless international clique
>>
I would probably start a "I Believe That She Will Win" chant. It would be really awkward at first but the whole room would be obligated to jump in as to not appear as Republicans. The chant would start out weak but catch on and soon the whole auditorium would be yelling I Believe That She Will Win. I'll gesture for people to stand up with me and start clapping and stomping on the ground rhythmically with the chant.

Then when it finally dies down, I'll look around the room and say, "well, that was useless." Then their might be some awkward laughs and people will be looking to one another not sure what's going on and I'll sit back in my seat.
>>
Tell them about the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise
>>
>>83896776
Was about to post this

"thanks, i'm making a very generous living doing what I love. Can't complain"
>>
>>83896418
*raises paw in roman salute*
fucking niggers are conflict manufacturers, you can walk down the street and see niggers handing out conflict and dirtshit subsidized encounters with a perpetually captive archetypal slave race that is disgusting and subhuman I sincerely hope against all hopes that we can live in a nigger free world where everybody doesn't get triggered because someone looked at them or because some frail virus of a nigger brain just decided to be a shitty jew slogan mannequin that exists to retard humanity's destiny with it's maggotdirt death just cuz bruh worship
>>
>>83896934
powerful words
>>
I'm going to melt this thing into a dildo. Thanks everyone. Later
>>
>>83896776
didn't even need to click and i already knew it is the legendary one from joe pesci
>>
>>83896418
I set the award down on stage and take a big shit on top of it and then throw it into the audience.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.