[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kino is back on the menu boys. http://screenrant.com/dunkir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Air-Land-Sea.jpg (480KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
Air-Land-Sea.jpg
480KB, 720x674px
Kino is back on the menu boys.
http://screenrant.com/dunkirk-christopher-nolan-videos-banners/

>Warner Bros released a slew of new TV spots forDunkirkto tease its themes of survival. Christopher Nolan’s latest will tell the story of the famous World War II evacuation and rescue mission in France, depicting the intense pressure facingAllied troops asthe German army closed in on them. The movie willrecountthe events and follow its ensemble castfrom three different points of view: land, air, and sea.
>All of the TV spots tease what appear to be some truly hair-raising scenes as the troops battle for survival in all areas. The tension in each of the clips is palpable, even within the confines of 15 seconds and without the aid of context, and they bringviewers intensely close to the action. Although the outcome of the battle itself isalready known, the fate of the movie’s many characters will be in the balance. If anything,Dunkirkappears destined to be a showcase for Nolan’s gifts for spectacular visuals and relentless suspense.
>>
File: dunkirk-air.jpg (157KB, 1600x466px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-air.jpg
157KB, 1600x466px
>>
>losing is winning
We're literally living in 1984
>>
File: dunkirk-land.jpg (135KB, 1600x466px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-land.jpg
135KB, 1600x466px
>>
File: dunkirk-sea.jpg (136KB, 1600x466px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-sea.jpg
136KB, 1600x466px
>>
>>83895158
So dunkirk was real then huh. well ill be
>>
They really should not glorify retreating from the battle whilst the French had to sacrifice their lives to buy them time to do so. It is their own fucking fault for being so ill prepared for war.
>>
File: 1495324039603.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495324039603.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
I can't wait for this movie to trigger naziboos
>>
>>83895158
should've picked El Alamein to please the plebs 2bh
>>
hahahahaha
I bet the screenings will be hit by a terrorist attack
>>
>>83895528
if you kill your enemies, they win
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.