[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things /tv/ accepts that if it came out today would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sdgghjjj.png (78KB, 330x242px) Image search: [Google]
sdgghjjj.png
78KB, 330x242px
ITT: Things /tv/ accepts that if it came out today would cause /tv/ to chimp out
>>
I didn't like it when I first saw it either, back when it first released. Why the fuck would they remove Glorfindel and put her there?
>>
>>83895016
Lando Calrissian
>>
Arwen needs to gtfo
>>
I chimped out back in the day over Arwen being in Glorfindel's place. I annoyed everyone with my complaining so that hasn't changed.
>>
>>83895044
This

Rock playing Scorpion King

Wesley Snipes Blade

Mace Windu

Ridley in Aliens

Sarah Connor

Morpheus

Princess Leia grabbing away Luke's blaster to mow down stormtroopers in episode 4

The entirety of Starship Troopers

The Golden Compass

Will Smith starring in I Am Legend

pretty easy to predict.
>>
>>83895082
>Glorfindel
>>83895042
Read his wiki, it sounds like he's all the OP shit people bitch about with Legolas only add in everyone of importance sucking his dick too.
>>
>>83895140

Him being OP makes complete sense considering he was present in the world nearly from the very beginning, since the awakening of the Firstborn.
>>
>>83895177
But yeah since he wouldn't be actively used in the movie I can see why they wouldn't want moviegoers to bother seeing him. At least with Arwen she has the love connection with Aragorn.
>>
>>83895263

The trouble is she doesn't have the strength to fight off the Nazgul, so her just popping up there just doesn't make a lick of sense.
>>
>>83895114
>The Golden Compass
?
>>
>>83895715
Pro-atheist movie
>>
>>83895016
I don't know what you're talking about, people have always complained about action-girl Arwen though more for accuracy instead of hating on stronk wymen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.