[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be george lucas >make most successful and arguably the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 28fb3337033b6053f1d086426b4be28b.jpg (741KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
28fb3337033b6053f1d086426b4be28b.jpg
741KB, 2048x1024px
>be george lucas

>make most successful and arguably the greatest space opera of all time

>everybody loves you now

>waste all your newly acquired good boy points on making the prequels

>accrue a deficit of -8675309 GBP due to your massive failure

>do your best to work your way back up with a mostly solid line of video games and other EU material

>people have mostly accepted the prequel canon now but the mean jokes keep coming

>screw it, let's sell out to Disney, they can't do any worse

>Disney absolutely murders Star Wars and rapes its bloated corpse

>now everyone hates you even more

>tfw
>>
>>83887759
All of this could've been avoided if he had simply killed himself in 1991.
>>
>>83887792
or 1981, he already screwed up with ROTJ
>>
>>83887811
ROTJ is a great movie, the Ewoks never bothered me as a kid. And they don't overshadow the great final confrontation. The first act at Jabba is great too. You're just a Disney cocksucker who wants more of the same crap over and over again. What did you want them? Keep flleing from the Empire forever and have another Hoth battle on a different planet like Disney is doing?
>>
>>83887759
>have enough balls to eat alone in public
>>
So that's it? this board is finally admitting Rogue one was shit too at last?
>>
>>83887759
>arguably the greatest space opera
Would someone like to argue for another space opera?
>>
>>83887792
Or if he had made a sequel trilogy based on the EU (Thrawn Trilogy, Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series, X-Wing novels, Splinter of the Mind's Eye, Shadows of the Empire, The Emperor's Hand, etc.

Now we'll never have a good sequel to ROTJ with Carrie Fisher and Kenny Baker dead, and the rest of the original cast pushing 80.
>>
He STILL goes to Northgate mall? I haven't seen him there in ages. At least back before they changed everything up, when Suncoast used to be there.
>>
>>83887759
>people have mostly accepted the prequel canon now but the mean jokes keep coming
>screw it, let's sell out to Disney, they can't do any worse

Disney forced Lucas into selling Star Wars. Probably using blackmail.
>>
>>83887759
He has literally made 0 good movies
>>
>>83887759
you forgot
>i have a gajillion monies from selling sw

>all of you can go fuck yourself

>hahahahahaha
>>
File: 10999916.jpg (44KB, 314x475px)
10999916.jpg
44KB, 314x475px
>>83887759
>greatest space opera of all time

Please. Try reading a book, you illiterate nigger.
>>
>massive failure
The Prequels weren't financial failures. People went to see them in droves. Even Crystal Skull did well at the box office. Redtails was probably his only financial failure that I can think of, but that probably had a smaller budget than the Prequels, so I wouldn't even say it's a massive failure.
>>
>>83889929
what's your beef with american graffiti?
That's a great teenage flick with a great soundtrack
>>
>>83887811
>hates RotJ
I'm glad I'm not a miserable bastard like you.
>>
>>83890934
He's a millennial tard that has never heard of American Graffiti.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.