[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am literally too stupid to realize this, but its been buggin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fargo-season-3-images-8.jpg (537KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
fargo-season-3-images-8.jpg
537KB, 1000x750px
I am literally too stupid to realize this, but its been buggin me.

Everybody, even David Thewlis himself, says that Varga is a capitalist.

But if thats the case, then why the Stalin picture in his truck?
>>
Because the shallow end of the pool is where the turds float.
>>
>>83881512
Kek Vargas has the best lines
>why are you using the word end to describe something that's just begun?
>>
What was the deal with the bowling alley? What is even happening anymore? Was that purgatory/judgment? And if so how did the girl get away when she did bad shit?
>>
>>83881886
This show is full of quirk for quirks sake like that, or the aliens in season 2, or the Peter and the Wolf thing. It's entertaining but feels extremely shallow
>>
>>83882102
>peter and the wolf
Yeah I was so glad they introduced that and then they do nothing with it
>>
>>83880928
Stalin took over private businesses and filled his pockets.
Varga takes over private businesses and fills his pockets.
>>
>>83882494
Didnt know that, makes more sense now
>>
>>83880928
It's Yuri's picture. Varga put it up to be supportive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.