[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this character a sociopath? She never seemed like she showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 25-piper-chapman.w750.h560.2x.jpg (96KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
25-piper-chapman.w750.h560.2x.jpg
96KB, 1500x1120px
Is this character a sociopath?

She never seemed like she showed traits of one until she got into prison.
>>
>>83880900
Well she's white. What do you think?
>>
>>83880900
Nope. Just a try hard who's out of her league when it comes to being an actual criminal and not a fun life lipstick lesbo drug mule
>>
>>83880900
>Is this character a sociopath?
No, she's just badly written. She had character in the first series, but then it ebbed away to nothing.
She doesn't have a character now and merely serves as a vehicle for whatever the writer wants to happen.
>>
>>83880992
She seems to have taken on the characteristics of a wannabe crime lord though.
>>
popular attractive socialite girls are all low-level psychopaths and being sent to jail intensified that behavior by removing all reward structure for non-criminal behavior

also the only good episode was the one where she was sent to real prison in chicago. The entire series should've been that, but that movie has already been made dozens of times.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.