[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was that interview with Norm McDonald where he was all depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: norm.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
What was that interview with Norm McDonald where he was all depressed in a really funny way? He talked about death, not having sex and how he doesn't like things. i think it was on some kind of radio show.

I can't find it. Please help me.
>>
File: Norm Macdonald bants.png (71KB, 638x341px) Image search: [Google]
Norm Macdonald bants.png
71KB, 638x341px
Don't have it but here's a funny tweet. Also bump.
>>
>>83879944
It's on one of those YouTube radio compilations
>>
>>83880121
Do you have a link?

Or should i just search for "norm mcdonald radio compilations"?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CCHj-P19XYU

The other parts should be on the recommended list. Depression talk starts im the second part I think.
>>
>>83880478
thank you!
>>
>>83880056
what's the joke? I don't get it.
>>
>>83879944
that sounds like every other interview he does
>>
>>83880614
Making fun of liberals.

50 million people just died but some bigotry is more important
>>
>>83880478
That waa a brutal "interview"

https://youtu.be/cRNP7Hh1DMg

The cunt ruined every setup he had
>>
>>83880478
Who finds this asshole funny? Is it because he talks like a alcoholic slurring every sentence? Nothing that he actually says is funny.
>>
>>83882741
I don't think he was trying to be funny anon.

He's hilarious on his podcast and as a guest/interviews that actually matter, this was some literallywho radio show.
>>
>>83882741
the line about his mother missing her bridge game so she could come and touch his hand while he's a vegetable wasn't funny?
>>
>>83882539
I miss mean Louie.

I'd love to see the look on the faces of his fans when they find old O&A clips. I remember redditors having a mild existential crisis when they heard him laughing in the background of the cake stomp video. "But how could you, Louie?" Meanwhile he's a racist castizo who exposes himself to women.
>>
>>83883095
>you know where the word nigger originally came from?
>some black guy was just being such a nigger
>>
File: patrice_800x600.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
patrice_800x600.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>83883187
NIGGA WAS A FEELIN'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.