[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I like this? Kind of interesting time period. Imagine living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: The_Witch_poster.png (136KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
The_Witch_poster.png
136KB, 259x384px
Did I like this?
Kind of interesting time period. Imagine living like that. Id definately dominate those people if I went back there. They dont even seem to know anything of the lulz.
>>
The scene where Caleb dies scared the shit out of me when I first saw it. Imagine being in that room when that was happening.
>>
No wonder the kid wanted to incest.
>>
>>83874177

I wish you would go back in time and dominate those people OP.

Because you'd be long dead by now.
>>
>>83874285
Okay tough guy, but I bet I would dominate the world so hard that I would change the course of history for the better and you'd not be born!
>>
>>83874236
I felt uncomfortable watching him look at those small boobies.
>>
I thought it started off a bit slow but it got better. Not bad, not amazing.
>>
The witch was hot as fuck
>>
>>83874613
Did you not pay attention? She was a gross old crone except for when she took the form of an Eva Green impersonator to tempt Caleb.
>>
How can animals sense evil but we are drawn to it? We always have to find out what it is.
>>
>>83874700
That's what I'm talkin about bozo.
Even when she was old she had nice titties and ass
>>
File: 1474958994228.png (367KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474958994228.png
367KB, 730x380px
>>83874822
Whatever gets you off man
>>
>>83874177
I couldn't get through it, the actors all mumbled their lines and the music was crazy loud. Also there was a consistent filter over each shot to keep it all in sepia tone or something. I did like that it tried something different, but yeah i couldn't get through it
>>
File: anya taylor joy.webm (3MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
anya taylor joy.webm
3MB, 1920x802px
>>83874361
>>
>>83875198
Oh my god.
>>
>>83874361
Gaaay.
>>
>>83874177
Is that really her in the poster?

Those hips and waist
>>
>>83875198
Which movie?
>>
The guy was the ultimate cuck in this movie. His wife loved god more than him and started being a bitch. Couldn't grow a crow, or trap animals. Then he gets killed by Black Phillip. Can't he do anything right?
How do you get killed by a goat, ffs. Yeah he got blind sided the first time, but then he just drops his axe, preys to the guy that his wife cheated on him with then get smashed by the goat again. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>83875862

>How did he get killed by a goat
Goat was Satan, I think that explains how he had advantage over a mortal man.

So what did the twins bargain for, freedom from the puritan community?

>Mfw probably everyone in the movie made a deal with Black Philip
>>
File: tumblr_o2znzleaNY1s8h3ero1_500.gif (1MB, 473x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2znzleaNY1s8h3ero1_500.gif
1MB, 473x222px
>>
>>83875576
Pretty much. She gets naked in the end. nice ass.
>>
>>83875941
Could Satan trick people as easily these days like he used to back then? Or are people going to be like, nah dude thats a scam.
I suppose people still fall for scams but they dont want to repent their sins, they just want money. Is the devil rich?
>>
>>83874177

> Of the Lulz

Uugh so you're one of those people
>>
>>83876208

Look at how many idiots have iphones and believe they are a micro celebrity because of their own vanity. I honestly believe he could. But he'd need to be more clever considering how our desires have evolved from simpler things.
>>
>>83874177
you would die of hunger or the cold before you got a chance you faggot. those people built their own houses from the ground up and were only born to help their family with hard labor, and you think you could fuck with them?
>>
>>83875709
Split
>>
>>83876304
If I am going back in time you think I wouldnt prepare? I can learn anything and I have access to food and windbreaker. I would be a god.
>>
>>83876208
>is the devil rich

Well he offered Jesus dominion over the earth, which he is currently in charge of, so I'd say yes
>>
File: The.Witch.2015.1.webm (3MB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
The.Witch.2015.1.webm
3MB, 1280x771px
>>
File: The.Witch.2015.2.webm (3MB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
The.Witch.2015.2.webm
3MB, 1280x771px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.