[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"30 years ago, they began creating animal-human hybrids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 35

File: AlexJonesMegynKelly-640x480.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJonesMegynKelly-640x480.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
"30 years ago, they began creating animal-human hybrids. Isn't that the big story Megyn Kelly should be doing?"

Alex Jones is a fucking genius

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXdEtqvhM8E
>>
>>83872873
She's gonna get in trouble for this if she hasn't already.
>>
>performance artist
>>
File: 1486016054731.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486016054731.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>83872873
I posted a thread a few hours ago, legitimately asking who would direct and star in a film about Trump. I'm pruned in minutes.

This bullshit Alex Jones bait stays up, is currently on page 2.
>>
>>83872873
/our guy/
>>
>>83872873
blacks have been in the US for way more than 30 years.
>>
>>83872988
>/our performance artist/
>>
>>83872873
>paranoid conspiracy theorists don't go outside
WEW, does he think that?
>>
>there are people who unironically think like this clown
It's embarrassing, really.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (16KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
16KB, 360x358px
>>83872907
>>
>>83872893
Trouble with you? DA JOOOSS??? DA ILLUMINATEEE?
>>
They're pig men, Jerry!
>>
They've put human hearts in pigs, that's what he's referring to.
>>
>>83872873
I hope she rips him apart. I don't always like Kelly but she is pretty objective when it comes to interviews, for the most part. Despite how shitty her views on women and minorities are.

Why can't she be a good journalist all the time?
>>
>>83873092
No he's not. He's oddly specific about "animal/human hybrids". How, in your autistic head, does that mean transplants?
>>
>>83873065
No, trouble from sponsors who feel like this is too polarising for viewers and will pull advertising. What's wrong with you?
>>
It's really not a surprise why his kids got taken away.
>>
>>83872975

well maybe you should stop "legitimately" starting that same thread about trump 10 times a day.

sucks they didn't ban you though, at least then we'd have one fewer /pol/tard for 3 days.
>>
File: 1470856228796.jpg (92KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1470856228796.jpg
92KB, 480x342px
>>83873131
I was just expecting the worst. I mean, pic related.
>>
File: C2E0NNOUAAA-6Z5.jpg (31KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
C2E0NNOUAAA-6Z5.jpg
31KB, 500x529px
did he get his accreditation for the white house press confs or was that bullshit?
>>
why does she look so much hotter on fox

does FOX news have magic cameras?
>>
Compare how differently they're lit in the interview. Confirmed hit piece deep state operation mockingbird psyop
>>
File: zucc.jpg (31KB, 316x404px) Image search: [Google]
zucc.jpg
31KB, 316x404px
Chimeras are out there
>>
>>83873141
1. I don't spam that thread, it was the first time I have made it. Part of it was to bait Trumpfags though, I attached Trump's Comey tweet.
2. I'm not even a /pol/fag.
3.I didn't break any board rules.
>>
>>83873131
Some sponsors have already dropped her show. Expect the interview to never see the light of day and Alex to bitch about the conspiracy to keep him down.
>>
>>83873119
He probably is. He always twists his words to make it seem like a side effect was an intention or something, like when he claimed the US govt was making frogs gay
>>
>>83873150
They're getting weekly passes because someone keeps blocking their permanent pass applications.
Who cares though, why is there even a press briefing?
>>
>>83873198
>the pretending to be retarded excuse
No, he's been on record saying extremely autistic shit, you can spin it however you want, it doesn't change the fact that every quote can be pulled from his own channel.
>like when he claimed the US govt was making frogs gay
Literally what he was claiming, stop acting as his apologist. The man is nuts. He said that the US government was experimenting on frog sexuality and the same chemicals used in that procedure, were (for some reason) used deliberately in filtration of water systems. Which is wrong...on multiple levels...
>>
>>83873252

Flint, Michigan was a deployment.
>>
>>83873359
Right, I'm sure you have all sorts of proof.
>>
>>83872873
kek what a nutjob no wonder he's a trump supporter

my god america, what happened to you
>>
>>83873413
Honestly? The internet was the single greatest and single worst thing to happen to free information in our country's history.
>>
>>83872873
>http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/human-pig-hybrid.htm
It's been public record since 2007 (so 10 years), I seriously wouldn't doubt that it was done behind the scene for some time before that considering how fast the first research appeared. Don't know where Alex gets the 30 years from though.
>b-but le nutjob
>>
Alex Jones was always ignored by the MSM when he was on conspiracies like 9/11 and other false flags. But since he supported Trump and the ionist narrative, all of a sudden he's invited inprime time with Megyn Kelly? What's the deal here?
Notice how the cuck mentions Saudi Arabia instead of Israel. If the saudi did this to frame Iras, why weren't there any iraqi terrorist on that plane, they were almost all saudis . But then again, we only know these guys because their passports miraculously survived the impact and fire. Besides Iraq was framed with the fake WMD and anthrax thing, nothing to do with 9/11
>>
Is Alex Jones autistic?
>>
Remember when Alex Jones called the syrian gas attacks false flags and Trump is too smart to fall for them and then the next day after Trump fell for it, he praised it as a stroke of genius.
>>
>>83873596
The gas attacks weren't false flags you fucking retard. People died.
>>
>>83873065
This fucking shill is so fucking detectable.
>>
>>83873614
T H I N K O F T H E C H I L D R E N
>>
>>83873065
You are amazingly retarded and dimwitted
>>
>>83872988
This.
>>
What a fucking moron.

That man and Donald Trump are the ideological core of the Right, who currently hold power, in this country. God help us, they want to play make believe about aliens and conspiracies while many of us struggle to pay bills and keep our health care. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>83873537
>Clinic scientists in Minnesota have already created pigs that have human blood
Not even a "hybrid" in the fucking slightest.
>b-but le nutjob
He is.
>>
>>83873186
>I attached ... tweet
kys
>>
>>83873626
>I don't know what a shill is
>if you go against my groupthink, you are a "shill" so I can dismiss you and stay in my safe space
Tell me, who am I shilling for faggot?
>>
>>83873644
Aliens are a statistical certainty though anon. The universe is infinite, therefore there are infinite stars and infinite planets around them and thus infinite habitable planets with life.

Alien existence isn't disputed, it's how far away they likely are and if it's worth investing in.
>>
>>83873634
...because?
>>
>>83873644
>they want to play make believe about aliens and conspiracies while many of us struggle to pay bills and keep our health care. It's a fucking joke.

What're you going to do about it? Blow up a govt. building?
>>
>>83873119
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/
>>
>>83873644
DUDE LIZARD PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>83873631
>All it takes is a stout little meme man to scream at me that none of the victims were real, for me to accept that it's all some sort of secret false flag attempt.
This is how gullible some of you are.
>>
>>83872893
Sponsors are already pulling ads from her show
>>83873198
Chemicals in the water affecting marine life has been known for at least 20 years now.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>83873691
>Aliens are a statistical certainty though anon.
You know what's another statistical certainty? Us not meeting any.
>>
He's not wrong, stalin legitimately did try to genetically engineer a half-man half-ape
>>
>>83873723
>implying I like or support Alex Jones
I was just making fun of Trumps reasoning (think of the children) for bombing Syria, t'is all. I don't like Jones, nor have I ever watched him
>>
>>83873646
>Not even a "hybrid" in the fucking slightest
Except it is you retard
>>
>>83872873
>there are leftists crying that Megen Kylly is giving a """platform""" to him
>>
>>83872873
he absolutely is. easily the most important person in the media today, bar none. What a fucking legend.
>>83872975
pro tip: your thread sounds fucking horrible whereas this one is actually about the nature of news media in 2017, whether its truth, entertainment, and where those lines cross. go fuck yourself you stupid rabbit shitposter
>>
>>83872893
I don't think they are gonna run it. Shame because AJ is pure teleprompter free real enchilada kino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
>>
>>83873537
So, a few things:
1. This is an incredibly unscientific and uncredible source.
2. Not once are they even talking about actual animal/human hybrids. First have talks about transplants of animal organs, which is not what "hybrid means". Second one talks about generating human organs in animals themselves, like blood in pigs.
3. You have no idea what "hybrid" means.
>>83873700
This entire article is about growing organs in animals to use for human transplants.

Christ, you kids are the most retarded around. None of this says what Alex is saying.
>>
>>83873696
Because you have been so effectively brainwashed you think even the slightest mention of anything that doesn't fit the narrative is not only wrong, but laughable and should be immediately dismissed. Congratulations
>>
>>83873691
Uh huh. So, in the words of Fermi, "Where are they?"

It's very likely that ET life exists somewhere in the reaches of the Universe. Alex Jones rants about how they've infiltrated our govt. Big difference in understanding about the possibility of ET life versus, zomgz! they've infiltrated everything!

>>83873697

Let things play out. Trump will sink himself soon enough and hopefully a majority of the country will wake up to the fact that these idiots have no interest in improving the lives of working class chumps like me
>>
File: 1372965552996.jpg (31KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1372965552996.jpg
31KB, 251x240px
>unironically defending Alex Jones
>>
>>83873792
Yes, why can't I be #woke like you and just believe in conspiracies without evidence? I'm truly brainwashed. Why can't I just accept that the lizard people exist, or that Sandy Hook was a staged event?
>>
>>83873732
You're probably right, anon.
>>
>>83873779
>your thread about movies was horrible
>this one about /pol/ bait is great
>REEEEE REBBIT REBBIT REBBIT
>>
>>83873774
>there are more right wingers who actually support and believe him
What's more pathetic?
>>
File: pam_expanding_dick_meme.jpg (303KB, 1300x1278px) Image search: [Google]
pam_expanding_dick_meme.jpg
303KB, 1300x1278px
>After a couple of weeks of pre-interview, long-distance flirting, Megyn Kelly spent Tuesday in Austin interviewing Alex Jones for her new NBC Sunday night show, and, Jones said on yesterday’s Infowars, “I got to tell you, having Megyn Kelly yesterday here until like 10:45 at night was a soul-sucking experience.”

>Tuesday offered such promise. There, in person Tuesday in his South Austin studio, Jones was telling Kelly how she was even prettier in person than on television.

>But yesterday, Kelly gone, he reported that, alas, Kelly was “not feminine.”

>She was “cold, robotic, dead. I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly. That’s not an insult to Megyn Kelly. I talked to a lot of other folks that know her, they said, `No, it’s the same.’ Because you’re dealing with a sociopath? A psychopath? I don’t know.”

OUR FUCKING GUY
>>
>>83873792
>Because you have been so effectively brainwashed
But why though? What exactly do you think I believe?
>>
>>83873733
He is wrong. Stalin wasn't in power 30 years ago.
>>
>>83873052
>i take everything so serious including my news because I'm just this autistic
>>
>>83873810
I never said anything about that. You dismiss everything right from the start and use these stupid examples to discredit any arguments that question the narrative
>>
>>83873798
Alex Jones is a retard, obviously we haven't interacted with aliens on any level. The reason why we haven't seen any is due to the large mass of the universe and that physics dictates we can't move faster then the speed of light, which cripples interstellar travel.
I just found it hard to believe that that anon might've not acknowledged aliens as a statistical reality, knowing what we know about the universe.
>>
>>83873810
Bad strawman
>>
>>83873856
We are in an Alex Jones thread...what sort of shit do you think I'm dismissing here? Stop painting me with this autistic broad stroke brush and actually communicate what you think I am dismissing.

People aren't your memes, stop acting like a fucking cultist.
>>
>>83873614
you don't know what false flags are dumbass
>>
>>83873847
Everything they tell you. Why would they lie to you?
>>
File: liberty.jpg (75KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
liberty.jpg
75KB, 676x875px
>>83873779
I remember when his Bohemian Grove tape came out. He's a conspiracy nut that has found himself in the role of a political commentator of geopolitical importance and there's something about it that I love.

We do live under a manipulated fake pop-culture matrix, designed to enslave humanity through a consumerist scheme: a global corporate dystopia. That's the fucking truth and he's doing his best to redpill the masses about it.

I find him as flawed as endearing. You can't help but feel that, deep down that layer of fat, that big enchilada, there's a good man fighting for the human race. Yes, sometimes he fights like a moron, and yet sometimes he's fucking brilliant, and still they fear him for his power to make people wake up.

Go, Alex, go.
>>
File: 1493150270768.png (295KB, 581x692px) Image search: [Google]
1493150270768.png
295KB, 581x692px
>>83873779
>easily the most important person in the media today
>>
>>83873889
It's not though.
>>
>>83873806
>being mad about Alex Jones
how does it feel to have main stream media dictate your emotional response to entertainment?
>>
>>83873914
It is
>>
>>83873891
>you don't know what false flags are
I have no clue where you got that I didn't know what a false flag was. Do you?
>>
>>83873596
No because it didn't happen.
>>
Most people here just accept what they read and swallow it. If they read X=BAD then that's it and let's go along with it. Do you realize you're a fucking tool?
>>
>>83873917
>how does it feel to have main stream media dictate your emotional response to entertainment?
You need to relax, buddy. All that anon said was that "unironically defending Alex Jones" probably because it's cringe. He's entertainment now? I thought he was news?

Stop being so buttblasted that people make fun of your meme performance artists. Nobody is preventing him from spouting his bullshit but that doesn't mean he is entitled to have us listen or care.

I don't sit down with a flat-earther to get their opinions on science...
>>
>>83872873
NOBODY CARES. KILL YOURSELVES, YOU FUCKING KEKOLDS.
>>
File: zizek.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>people taking this stuff seriously are allowed to vote
>>
File: you.png (249KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
249KB, 1454x993px
>>83873917
>making up statements and conclusions
lol
My comment was expressing puzzlement.
>>
Pretty sure China was confirmed to have spliced human/animal DNA at the embryonic level.
>>
>>83873985
If you seriously watch Alex Jones for news, you are a tool.
>>
>>83873898
>everything
care to narrow that down, son?
>>
>>83873905
Oooooooooooooor...
the more likely scenario is that he's just a nut job who believes in gay frogs and lizard people and demons, and interdimensional pedo vampires running the globalist government
>>
>>83873841
I love how much of a madman he is. It's too bad libcucks and autistic conservatives can't appreciate his craft and entertainment
>>
>>83873935
That faggot literally implied that I wasn't being "woke" enough.
>>
>>83873789
>muh source credibility
>https://www.nature.com/news/hybrid-zoo-introducing-pig-human-embryos-and-a-rat-mouse-1.21378
But they are hybrids from the early embryo up (this is the part where you try to meme about definitions against nature). And research on them has gone for some time now.
>>
>>83873987
He's entertainment now because he described himself as a performance artist or something. Truth is, /pol/tards unironically saw him as a legitimate source of news, but now they're backpeddling.
>>
>>83874038
Everything the mainstream media tells you it's the truth. Anybody that even dares to question it is a lunatic
>>
>>83873614
verified by who?
it took the UN over a year to investigate the original gas attack and their findings werent in favour of the Assad is evil narritive so they were buried
>>
>>83873999
Starship Troopers was right about military service being a requirement for voting and running for office. Then these Jones-cucks couldn't affect policy.
>>
>>83873999
>>83874014
if you legitimately believe that a good news source exists AND you mock Alex Jones, you are the definition of a mindless drone
>>
>>83873723
You don't even know what you're talking about. The chemical that was supposedly used by Assad against his own population to kill children was very lethal. Yet the rescue workers aren't even wearing the proper protective equipment when handling the "dead" children. Not to mention the footage of them rehearsing and standing back up after pretending to be a lifeless body. You think that AJ is somehow the progenitor of these theories when he is just the loudest voice with a megaphone in a crowd of people who all independently come to the same conclusion. Same with Sandy Hook that they are trying to hang him with in this interview, some of the evidence that guests like Wolfgang Halbur brought on his show (when he even thought it was a real event) made him reconsider his position. Look into this stuff before labeling people frauds or nutjobs.
>>
>>83874067
Except that it was actually you bringing #woke into it
>>
>>83874070
>muh source credibility
Yes, that is a thing normal people care about.
>But they are hybrids from the early embryo up (this is the part where you try to meme about definitions against nature).
Because that isn't what he's talking about and you're being purposefully disingenuous or moving goalposts. None of this is a animal/human hybrid, splicing genes with animals doesn't make them fucking hybrids.

Alex Jones fags are the worst.
>>
>>83874053
>i have autism which prevents me to understand metaphors
>>
>>83874064
fucking exactly this. he is the ultimate madman. he appeals to the absolute truths of human perception through his schemes and consipiracies with a ferver that outclasses anybody else on television, and at the same time says common sense things based on uncrazy, legitimate conservative values. it's fucking awesome.
>>
File: harper.png (76KB, 528x318px) Image search: [Google]
harper.png
76KB, 528x318px
>>83874096
>because there is no absolute objectivity I might as well listen to a fat racist who believes in lizard people
>>
>>83874080
Yeah, except I never said that. So you can't narrow it down, huh?
>>
>>83873999
listen man.
if you even endorse the reptoid sham that is politics you shouldnt even be allowed to vote.
>>
>>83873154
You subconsciously perceive conservative women to be more virginal.
>>
>>83873833
You don't have to believe him, everything he talks about is available for the public to research themselves, yet none of you do.
>>
>>83874079
>/pol/tards unironically saw him as a legitimate source of news, but now they're backpeddling.

No we're not.
>>
>>83873917
clam down Alex
>>
>>83874156
Yes, I remember the Oxford dissertation on lizard people running the globalist Zionist government. Thank God for Jones' sources!
>>
>>83874081
>>83874107
I'm sure you have all sorts of credible sources. When you find yourselves wrong (you know, how you were wrong about all the "faked" Sandy Hook kids?) do you find yourself a bit disgusting? Is it not somewhat disgusting when you make shit up about dead kids or people, based on literally nothing but reactionary firebrands and memes?

Because there is no evidence of literally anything you dumb faggots say about the Assad attacks being faked.
>>
>>83874112
>splicing genes with animals doesn't make them fucking hybrids.
>>83874132
Lol holy shit you've gone all out on b8
Sage and ignored from here on out
>>
>>83874112
So you did try to meme some definition game against nature magazine AND reiterate muh source non-argument.
You need to become a bit more self conscious.
>>
>>83874132
why wouldn't you then?

Alex Jones is like 4chan used to be. The lizard people are the cunny threads, calling Hillary satan is the gore images. His persona is that of the most incredible tirpfag. Yet underneath those incredible filters is the core of opinions worth listenting to without the mainstream vaseline smeared lens of the narrative. only ass mad lefties and people with low perceptive skills can't get both enjoyment and fulfillment from his broadcasts
>>
>>83874165
Yes, you are.

>i-it's entertainment libtardz!
>kek who takes Alex Jones seriously ??!

You did, faggot.
>>
File: YFYIbtL.jpg (20KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
YFYIbtL.jpg
20KB, 456x297px
>>83874053
>hasn't discovered yet that the globalist banking elites truly are pedophilic life-sucking pawns of an interdimensional archonic evil who is trying to gain immortality through mankind via the imminent cyborg-AI transhumanist dystopia
>>
>>83874226
Wow, the new Blade Runner sounds pretty good.
>>
>>83874213
Fucking go back to redit you enormous faggot.

Alex Jones it the redit to Kevin MacDonald's 4chan.
>>
>>83874184
Thats David Icke who believes in lizard people you fucking retard, and Jones never calls out Zionism (the reason so many hard right wingers hate him and think he's a shill)
>>
>>83873789
>The worry is that the animals might turn out to be a little too human for comfort, say ending up with human reproductive cells, patches of people hair, or just higher intelligence. “We are not near the island of Dr. Moreau, but science moves fast,” NIH ethicist David Resnik said during the agency’s November meeting. “The specter of an intelligent mouse stuck in a laboratory somewhere screaming ‘I want to get out’ would be very troubling to people.”

>Even so, as a precaution, researchers working with farm-animal chimeras haven’t yet permitted any to be born, but instead are collecting fetuses in order to gather preliminary information about how great the contribution of human cells is to the animals’ bodies.
>>
>>83874191
>>83874193
>Scientists have published the first peer-reviewed account of creating pig–human hybrid fetuses, a step toward growing animals with organs that are suitable for transplantation into humans.
The ORGANS are hybrid made, the animals themselves are not hybrids. You stupid faggots have no idea what constitutes a hybrid.
>reiterate muh source non-argument
You can't be stupid enough to think that questioning the validity of a source is somehow not an argument...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hybrid

It's like none of you can do basic thinking or lack actual critical thinking skills.
>>
>>83873186
>Making a thread explicitly to bait out /pol/shit
You're a fucking idiot, you know that?
>>
>>83874262
Ah right, it's the interdimensional pedo vampires. That makes more sense anyway.
>>
>>83874220
>he can't filter AJ's warped rantings into finding gems of truth
>he takes everything so serious and expects sane looking people to be actually sane

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>83874281
>Making a thread explicitly to bait out /pol/shit
That's more than half of /tv/
>>
>>83874187
You're cute
Too bad youreviews attacking straw men and not making any actual points
>>
I don't get why she's getting in trouble for exposing Jones as the retard that he is.
>>
>>83873917
Look at those sweet yous
>>
>>83874262
Except he does, and he's done it, multiple times:

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

https://www.infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

https://www.infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

https://www.infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

https://www.infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

https://www.infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
>>
>>83874278
>The ORGANS are hybrid made, the animals themselves are not hybrids
what kind of fucking distinction do you think you're making here? let's reverse your logic; you're saying that just giving animals human orans doesn't make them animal hybrids, then what does? how would you define it? oh yeah, organisms are made up of organs. to make an animal hybrid, you would mix the organs. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>83872873
Makes me feel nostalgic. I remember the days when virtually all the lunatics were right wingers.
>>
>>83874187
>the Assad attacks
wew who said they were attacks by him and with what evidence?
the UN oversaw the destruction of his chemical weapon stockpiles almost three years ago and then out of the blue when the SAA are doing well you say he decided to use his non existent chem weapons on civilians? dont try and lump this argument into the other conspiracy shit ITT. You have no evidence it was Assad
>>
>>83874269
Great? The source is still autistic and hardly credible.
>>
>>83874298
What are you even saying...
Spouting inane bullshit and then saying "wade through this heap of shit and there are gems of truth" is retarded. Like you, and Alex Jones.
>>
File: rlm.jpg (138KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
rlm.jpg
138KB, 550x791px
>>83874213
Because obviously there are degrees of subjectivity and there are thing called "source criticism" and two-source-system. You know basic fucking journalism. There is also something called epistemological responsibility which Jones-watchers obviously neglect.

To be fair the American political discourse is completely poisoned at this point and you are sliding in a constitutional crisis while still embracing the mess your media and your retardation created. Literally a dysfunctional republic. And so I guess it doesn't really matter where you get your new although I would try to be as close as possible to the news agencies that most reports are derived from.
>>
>>83874330
>you're saying that just giving animals human orans doesn't make them animal hybrids, then what does?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hybrid

Going to great lengths to defend Alex being a nut...
>>
>>83874255
>he doesn't realize life is an imitation to art

If you've read 1984 then you'd know it's basically happening in the UK right now but you'd probably need me to explain it to you
>>
>>83874342
Yeah, MIT Technology Review, founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1899, is a hardly credible source.

Neck yourself, moron.
>>
>>83874302
And they're all fucking idiots ruining the board! Wowza
>>
File: starterpack.png (2MB, 943x1084px) Image search: [Google]
starterpack.png
2MB, 943x1084px
>>83874191
>get crushed
>hurr it's bait
pathetic
>>
>>83874330
>he thinks growing organs in animals makes them "hybrids" because that's what Alex Jones says
>calls anyone else a fucking idiot
How do people get as delusional as you? Do you get molested as a child? Do you fall on your head? Do you get rejected at Prom?
>>
>>83874282
Yes, pedophiles who believe in black magic. Like Alistair Crowley and his ilk who still practice his forms of black magic. It's almost like you're saying the words but there's no cognition or even a willingness to try and understand. You must be extremely autistic.
>>
>>83874278
Arguing for an authority is a non argument, especially now that we have the internet. You got some nerve questioning people's skills when you can't make a search on the internet.
Also you desperately try to argue semantics, which is rather low on the non argument scale, which is made even worse when the terms are used in the manner we imply in one of the best of the authorities you care about so much.
>>
>>83874378
It is. Clearly Alex Jones, a conspiracy theorist on the internet who panders to NEETs, knows more about this.
>>
>>83874378
Nobody from MIT Tech had a quote on human chimeras, it was an ethicist named David Resnik in your source. Show me a single person from MIT in that article who corroborates Alex Jones. Spoiler alert: They don't and your source is next-level autism, pretending to be news. Why don't you show me an actual medical journal about actual hybrids?

Try again, clod.
>>
>>83874362
>epistemological responsibility which Jones-watchers obviously neglect.
wrong. it's some kind of rule that journalists *have* to follow. Ethics are subjective, and Jones goes off the deep end to get his views across. That's like saying something like "the death of the author" is a "rule."
>>
>>83874392
>tfw there is a closeted gay alt-right uber-Christian who makes smut films and wants to fuck Milo in my class
>have to listen to his opinion occasionally
Feels bad man
>>
>>83872975
probably because that thread has been made hundreds of times in the past year
>>
>>83873779
In other words, his thread was pleb bait while this thread is underrated kino?
>>
>>83874345
You must be a pretty lazy person then and need people to directly spoon feed you "truths"
>>
>>83874397
You think they would show the public the hybrids they keep locked up in cages with no rights at all? The ones they probably preform vivisections on. You know, the Nazis made many medical breakthroughs during the Holocaust. What makes you think similar things couldn't be happening right now in China or in some unassuming government lab somewhere in the Rocky Mountains?
>>
Never ever furfags, never ever
>>
>>83874332
>The governments of the United States, United Kingdom, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, France, and Israel, as well as Human Rights Watch, attributed the attack to the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[13][14][15][16]
>The UN Security Council session unanimously declared the need for an investigation of the chemical attack.[59] According to OPCW, its investigation into the attack is ongoing, but it has verified the use of sarin gas, or a similar substance.[60][61][11]
>China, Russia, Human Rights Watch, USA
>all lying
>>
>>83874505
Jesus dude are you even listening to yourself.
>>
>>83874448
>Arguing for an authority is a non argument
Questioning the credibility of a source is not an argument for authority, kiddo. If you linked Breitbart, it would be dismissed as an uncredible source. Just grabbing information off the internet and building a safe space around it where I can't dismiss it, is the fallacy.
>You got some nerve questioning people's skills when you can't make a search on the internet.
Typical, can't link anything. Then why make stupid statements if you aren't prepared to defend them?
>Also you desperately try to argue semantics
The definition of a word you clearly don't understand, isn't semantics.

You reminded me that actual autists use this site. Look at yourself for a second, you are debating the existence of chimera-hybrids because we gene splice with pigs or grow organs on livestock animals.
>>
>>83874459
>Based on interviews with three teams, two in California and one in Minnesota, MIT Technology Review estimates that about 20 pregnancies of pig-human or sheep-human chimeras have been established during the last 12 months in the U.S.

>The extent of the research was disclosed in part during presentations made at the NIH’s Maryland campus in November at the agency’s request. One researcher, Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte of the Salk Institute, showed unpublished data on more than a dozen pig embryo containing human cells.

Must be hard being this dense.
>>
>>83872998
Where's the human part?
>>
>>83874461
>epistemological responsibility has to do with journalism
>Ethics are subjective
>implying source criticism isn't the basic of the historical method and science in general
Why didn't you just say you are 14 and/or never received proper education?
>>
>>83873798
>in the words of Fermi, "Where are they?"
Galactic level extinction events at regular periods wipe out the handful of species that don't eat themselves alive.
A gamma ray burst in our neighborhood could sterilize the entire galaxy and set everything back to square one.
>>
>>83874524
You can insult me all you want. It'll just continue making you look subjectively worse than me.
>>
>>83874516
>You think they would show the public the hybrids they keep locked up in cages with no rights at all?
KEK OF COURSE! That's why there is no evidence at all!
>>
>>83874547
>Typical, can't link anything.
I already did above if you had an attention span above 30 seconds.
>>
So, can I watch this interview yet or what? Where's it at?
>>
>>83874465
>intensifies shit-posting
>>
>>83874550
Yet you can't show me these interviews, or statements from any of the people from MIT and all of this is funneled from a blog site that unironically uses the term "chimera".

Neck yourself you low IQ piece of trash. You fell for another autistic lie. What's it like being laughed at and a gullible retard?
>>
File: reddit2.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
reddit2.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>83874593
>KEK
>>
>>83874598
You linked me one uncredible source. Show me a medical journal, show me data, show me statistics, show me pictures of full fucking hybrids, show me statements from scientists.

You have nothing because you and I both know you have nothing. So why do you double down? You are anonymous, you can just stop posting if you are btfo.
>>
>>83874427
>Misunderstanding Crowley this badly
Do what thou wilt, pleb.
>>
>>83874638
>blog site
You don't understand the MIT Technology Review is an official magazine, a prestigious scientific divulgation institution from the fucking MIT, do you?

Of course you don't, you dimwit shill. Keep droning.
>>
>>83874685
But you didn't link the MIT Technology Review, did you my easily manipulated newfriend?
>>
>>83874520
>China, Russia,
Well thats just a plain lie. You said the UNSC said they needed an INVESTIGATION. Thats not a unanimous decision of guilt of assad
I also wonder how many of those governments who claimed it was Assad the fucking day of, also claimed it was him during the first 'attack'? Oh thats right all of them
guess what? they were wrong then and im certain they are wrong now, seeing as all those governments oppose the syrian governments right to defend itself as a sovereign nation by arming and training rebel factions.
Oh and
>using wikipedia as a source
you fucking retard
>>
>>83874639
You sure showed me, I guess I better go. After all, being Reddit is far worse than believing in a national cover-up to hide full human/animal hybrids in some underground Area 51-tier prison.
>>
>>83874323
>no replies
Israel, Saudi Arabia and 9/11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGvDohdJN0
>>
>>83874658
Apparently Nature isn't good enough for you.
Once again, you argue about some autistic definition game. It must really be painful working with you. I can't even imagine imposing this retarded terminology game, especially when it's used colloquially in the oh so respected journals.
>>
>>83874722
You can provide evidence anytime, bud.
>>
>>83874701
WTF is this, then?

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/

https://www.technologyreview.com/about/

The MIT Technology Review is the oldest technology magazine in the world, you uneducated imbecile.
>>
>>83874722
There are sources to officials statement in that article. Also none of what I claimed, which are official statements, can be forged.
So yeah my proof is not perfect cause no perfect proof exist. Now post your proof and we will evaluate which is better.
>>83874728
>not even denying being from reddit
>>
>>83874550
>MIT Technology Review estimates that about 20 pregnancies of pig-human or sheep-human chimeras have been established during the last 12 months in the U.S.
Are there people who believe this Enquirer nonsense? You don't really believe this, right? It's tabloid nonsense backed by nothing. It's literally made up.
>>
help me lads i cant swallow a red pill this big
im trying but it just wont fit
>>
File: Jew_and_mestizo_goyim.jpg (1MB, 2048x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Jew_and_mestizo_goyim.jpg
1MB, 2048x1347px
>>83872873
It could be accurate, considering how often people of mixed race turn into savages.
>>
>>83874772
Not a peer reviewed journal but anyway.
>moving ahead with attempts to grow human tissue inside pigs
>My view is that the contribution of human cells is going to be minimal, maybe 3 percent, maybe 5 percent
>hurr durr Jewish embryo super soliders are controlling the world
>>
>>83874758
Since you don't seem to be able to read or even see links, I'll spoon-feed you.
>Even then, only about 1 in 100,000 of the cells in the pig–human chimaeras were human — at best, says study co-author Jun Wu, a biologist at the Salk Institute.
>“I think it’s a very important, very exciting paper,” says Jacob Hanna, a developmental biologist at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel. Now, he says, researchers will want to see whether the human cells in the chimaeras have normal DNA structure and gene expression.
>But Hiromitsu Nakauchi, a stem-cell researcher at Stanford University in California, says that the low number of human cells in the pig–human chimaeras means that the hybrids are still a long way from serving any useful purpose, such as organ donors. “It’s a good try, but the result seems like more a negative result,” he says.

Once again, this is the part where you sperg out about muh definition. Please do it. I'll be disappointed if you don't.
>>
>>83874772
Thought you were that other anon with the other, more autistic link. Again, this isn't about hybrids, this is about:
>research centers are moving ahead with attempts to grow human tissue inside pigs and sheep with the goal of creating hearts, livers, or other organs needed for transplants.
The title is hyperbolic for effect and none of this is anywhere close to what Alex Jones believes.

Growing human organs in animals is not a human/animal hybrid you reactionary retard. You extrapolated all sorts of nonsense from this. Are you actually on the specturm?
>>
>>83874772
>Before that can happen, scientists will have to prove that human cells can really multiply and contribute effectively to the bodies of farm animals. That could be challenging since, unlike rats and mice, which are fairly close genetically, humans and pigs last shared an ancestor nearly 90 million years ago.
>will have to prove
>>
>>83874834
The fact is Jones was telling the TRUTH.
Now that you've been BTFO'd, you can resume your autistic incompetent shilling.
>>
Speaking of human-animal hybrids, didn't they clone a sheep (publicly) in the 90s or something?
>>
>>83874878
Yep. Dolly.

And they did stranger things too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zT9CN3-50
>>
>>83874873
>30 years ago, they began creating animal-human hybrids
>30 years ago
Maybe you should read the stuff you linked? Cause that article is from 2016 which was not 30 years ago afaik.
>>
>>83874845
Is this from that first source you linked? That was a garbage source. Also in regards to the MIT one:
>>83874834
>>83874857
>>83874865

You are just exceptionally easy to convince.
>>
>>83872893
Sandy Hook has asked her to step down as co-host of their memorial.
>>
>>83874878
merrica will never be public with proper human master race eugenic animal hybrids. christians would go into 100% satan on earth mode.
>>
>>83874374
I read 1984 and if you unironically think Britain is anything like that you need to stop watching Sargon and Alex Jones videos.
>>
>>83874758
No respected journal is unironically using the term "chimera" seriously outside of hyperbolic or light-hearted journalism.

I'm sorry you don't care about using words correctly though. Sorry that triggers you.
>>
>Guy whose worldview has a central tenet that globalist bankers run the world and control the information you know gets interviewed by NBC
>JP Morgan Chase pulls advertising

Really makes you think.
>>
>>83874896
>Dolly was a human-sheep hybrid
neck yourself underage retard
>>
>>83874911
>That was a garbage source.
Nature is a garbage source, now. Bravo.
Nature is a scientific journal dating back from 1869 and in the top 5 journal to be published ever since.
>>
>>83874964
Pretty sure it's mostly an opinion article that is not recognized by the scientific community, nor is it peer-reviewed either.
>>
>>83874759
>>83874794
Here you go
https:// syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/chemical-weapons-resource-page/
>>
>>83874951
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1934590907000860

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hep.20657/full

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1934590907000872

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S193459090700080X

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359027896000302

http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/163916

>BTFO'd again
>>
>>83874964
>and in the top 5 journal to be published ever since.
This diesn't even make any sense, what? Nature is not in the top 5 scientific journals. What do you people smoke to get this fucked up in the head?

All of this is to defend literally every word that Alex Jones said about LITERAL ANIMAL/HUMAN HYBRIDS. Hybrids which, none of these sources even corroborate or even fucking talk about.
>>
>>83874963
He said "clone a sheep", simpleton.
>>
>>83875014
>he thinks he btfo anymore
If you listen to Alex Jones, you don't get to pretend you btfo anymore, kiddo.
>>
>>83874983
It's not like there was a link to the paper itself.
>http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(16)31752-4?_returnURL=http%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0092867416317524%3Fshowall%3Dtrue
Titled: Interspecies Chimerism with Mammalian Pluripotent Stem Cells
>b-but no, the big bad word chimera! impossiblu!
>>
>>83875009
it's a wordpress page...
>>
>>83875045
You've been BTFO'd badly, several times. Just imagining your autistic teenage reeeeeeeeing in the loneliness of your room made my day.
>>
>>83873943
>people died

That is irrelevant. 9/11 truthers think the attack was a false flag to get the US to use military intervention in the middle east. People still died. All that matters is the blame of the attack falls on someone else to justify a response that coincides with the real attackers' motives.
>>
Has Alex Jones ever talked about the dancing Israelis or the Israeli art students in 911?
>>
>>83875079
>You've been BTFO'd badly,
Except I haven't? You literally think that Alex Jones is being factually correct when he spouts off about secret animal/human hybrids, and your evidence was just that we grow organs in animals.

This has to be bait now.
>>
>>83873691
>The universe is infinite

Kek, he fell for the science jew
>>
>>83875078
Full of links that are too many to post without shitting up the thread
are you illiterate or do you enjoy baiting?
>>
File: IMG_6402.jpg (45KB, 846x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6402.jpg
45KB, 846x459px
>>
>>83875066
Fine, you get a win here. The word is used. But did you read the Abstract? Don't get too autistic here...the abstract isn't going to help your other argument.

But sure, I concede. The word "chimerism" is used in some studies.
>>
File: Metaphor For Government.png (565KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Metaphor For Government.png
565KB, 500x666px
>>83873204
>why is there even a press briefing?

Before Trump all the wonks were laughing smugly about the White House Press pool. It was a cushy but dead end assignment where you're a stenographer for the government's talking points, precisely because it's established routine that the press secretary won't say anything of importance or outside the scope of what they've decided to release.

It's only ever news when they fuck up and let out too much.

But in the Trump era suddenly the regurgitating press pool we laughed at two years ago is now the most important stalwarts of democracy and matters MORE THAN ANYTHING in press right now and by the way buy a subscription to Real News such as the NYT or democracy will die.

It's farcical. It's so fucking self-serving too, I can't believe they think people fall for it. They're already reduced to e-begging because they chose to compete with blogs instead of doing journalism.
>>
>>83872873
Megyn Kelly has a weird, reptilian face. I don't mean David Icke reptilian, just ugly.
>>
>saving the world one filter at a time
do we deserve him?
>>
>>83875142
So you can't do any real effort and just show me specific evidence that strengthens your argument, instead you have to gish gallop an entire autistic wordpress made by some pro-Syrian nut that just puts together ten or twenty different links? Just because there are links, doesn't make them factual.

Show me, right now, specific evidence that you think is strongest to support that the gas attack was a false flag. This is literally what I've been asking you for over an hour and the only response was a wordpress.
>>
>>83875205
we don't deserve anything
>>
>>83875045
>be btfo
>still argues about words
>sperg out against Alex Jones
>even brings an anti-Breibart rant out of fucking nowhere
This is what happens when you run out of brain force.
>>
>>83875106
You've been linked to articles from prestigious institutions that unequivocally talk about the fact that human-animal chimeras have been developed in several laboratories to the point of gestation. You've been demonstrated that "chimera" and the adjective "chimeric" is in fact of common use in the most relevant literature published in the most prestigious journals.

Yet you keep whining
>b-but Alex Jones

You're the definition of a NPC. You know this. You hate this about yourself. That's why you focus on Jones instead of thinking of the ethical, political and scientific consequences of this kind of research. It's the best your little conditioned brain can do.
>>
>>83875224
cheer up ya cunt will ya
>>
File: 20170519_PM1_0.jpg (51KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_PM1_0.jpg
51KB, 600x872px
>>83874941
Are you seriously this blind? You really don't have a clue what's going on do you?
>>
>>83875226
It has been explained to you by at least three separate anons now why you are retarded.

Again, if the argument is "growing organs on pigs makes them hybrids" you are retarded.

Is this just cognitive dissonance at work? Do you just feel angry that you may look silly or something? You realize that nobody is taking you seriously, right?
>>
>>83872975

>who would direct and star in movie about x

Oh gee well that shit only gets posted 100 fucking times a day you faggot I wonder why it got pruned...
>>
>>83875134
There it is.
The universe is actually geocentric over a flat Earth, right anon?
>>
>>83875257
>You've been linked to articles from prestigious institutions that unequivocally talk about the fact that human-animal chimeras have been developed in several laboratories to the point of gestation
But that's literally not what they are saying:
>>83874865
>>83874857
>>83874834
Growing organs from animals doesn't make them a half human, half animal hybrid. A hybrid is BRED from both species.
>You've been demonstrated that "chimera" and the adjective "chimeric" is in fact of common use in the most relevant literature published in the most prestigious journals.
It's hardly common and it didn't even mean what you thought it did.
>thinking of the ethical, political and scientific consequences of this kind of research
Because that wasn't the argument...nice goal post move though.

I can't fathom having Alex's cock this far down my throat. When you finally wake up from acting like this, you are going to be exceptionally embarrassed for yourself. You don't even know what constitutes a hybrid.
>>
>>83875257
A good summary of the thread.
>>
File: This is the resistance.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This is the resistance.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Alex Jones is a shill.
If he was actually "exposing truth" that the rich and powerful elite want hidden, he wouldn't be allowed to continue his extremely visible show and make millions off of it. Instead, he's trotted out to the public so he can do his psychotic screaming and raving act and look ridiculous in order to make the public associate anyone who questions the mainstream narrative with raving lunatics. Because of shills like Jones, anyone who questions why ISIS isn't attacking Israel or notices that the leaked Podesta e-mails reveal that the Saudis fund ISIS (and Clinton is well aware of it) will be associated with people who believe the earth is flat and the Queen of England is a shape-shifting reptile.
>>
>>83875224
DESU we all deserve execution
>>
>>83875358
kek, no it isn't. You Alexfags are honestly some of the most insufferable anons on this board.
>>
File: whileigasyou.jpg (45KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
whileigasyou.jpg
45KB, 624x480px
>>83875362

>ISIS not attacking Israel is some great mystery

Ya it's almost like there's some giant wall and a lot of border security or something
>>
>>83875267
What, you mean Theresa May, the CONSERVATIVE candidate that Trump supporters shilled for? Whereas 1984 was about socialism. And much, much more anti-freedom then anything you can understand. The second you're so terrified to think of anything, that you might be killed for saying or thinking the wrong thing, then it's 1984.
>>
>>83873154
It's caled hitting the wall
>>
>>83875405
Is Israel immune against public statements? Has ISIS ever named the jew?
>>
>>83874941
You just had a bunch of little girls blown up at a concert and several people run down and stabbed in the street by the Religion of Peace, yet your government's entire response has been to arrest 25 people for saying mean things about Islam online and to talk about cracking down on internet freedom. London has the most public cameras of any city in the world. You're constantly monitored on the street and online, and if you dare to say anything your government doesn't like about the people they've invited to live on your taxes and rape your little girls then you will be the one arrested. If you don't think this is reminiscent of 1984, then you're either incredibly stupid or willfully blind.
>>
File: 1473992572984.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1473992572984.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>83875142
Hey, are you going to answer this? >>83875219
Do you have any direct evidence you want me to look at, that you feel best supports your argument?
>>
>>83875219
Sorry you are too retarded to go through the research objectively like any critical analyst could
i cant sum it up in a few sentences and then be asked to source my statement and then have all my sources challenged and have to back them up also in a dying thread on /tv/.
I gave you some links with credible evidence, have the mental fortitude to go through them instead of eating up whatever bullshit the biased media feeds you.
try visit /sg/ some time, the wars been ongoing for years and some people have actually followed it closely instead of getting involved only when it makes the headlines
>>
>>83875446
>yet your government's entire response has been to arrest 25 people for saying mean things about Islam online and to talk about cracking down on internet freedom.
London dramatically increased active police enforcement immediately after the attacks...
>>
File: Alex Jones and the young cucks.jpg (65KB, 776x559px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones and the young cucks.jpg
65KB, 776x559px
>>83872873
Damn, some anon really can't let things go just because they dislike Alex Jones.
Get mad.
>>
>>83875468
Let's try this a third time, I am asking for you to give me direct sources that you feel best supports your argument.

This is super simple to do. Why you think I'm "eating up whatever bullshit da media" feeds me, despite me ASKING YOU FOR DIRECT SOURCES, really shows that you don't want to. Just showing me a wordpress with fifty links on it, isn't backing up your argument.

Right now, right here, give me direct sources that support your argument.
>>
>>83875446
>and if you dare to say anything your government doesn't like about the people they've invited to live on your taxes and rape your little girls then you will be the one arrested.
Show us one example of anyone going to prison, getting arrested or being silenced for their negative opinions on Islam.
>>
>THERE ARE TRANSDIMENSIONAL SHAPESHIFTING LIZARDS BEHIND EVERYTHING!

>NO! THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING ANYWHERE, THE WORLD IS AS IT'S PAINTED BY THE MEDIA AND NOTHING ELSE EVER EXISTED, THE WORLD ENDS WHERE MY SIGHT ENDS AND THAT'S IT, WHY WOULD YOU DOUBT ANYTHING???
Great discussion /tv/
>>
>>83872873
He is on fire live rn, asking for the interview not to be aired:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz57Dam6fck
>>
File: 1483104157754.gif (3MB, 184x212px) Image search: [Google]
1483104157754.gif
3MB, 184x212px
>>83875468
>he thinks he's a critical analyst for believing that Assad's attack on his own people
>was a false flag
>literally the only one arguing this, not even entire countries are.
WEW, MATE
>>
for me alex jones is the wwe of news, just watch it for the entertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>83875419
>Theresa May is planning to introduce huge regulations on the way the internet works, allowing the government to decide what is said online.

>Particular focus has been drawn to the end of the manifesto, which makes clear that the Tories want to introduce huge changes to the way the internet works.

>“Some people say that it is not for government to regulate when it comes to technology and the internet,” it states. “We disagree.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/uk-government-moves-aggressively-censor-control-internet

Wanna go ahead and reread 1984?
>>
>>83875579
>I TUK DA REDPIL AND MY THIRD EYE SHOW ME DA TRUFF
why are you really here fagget?
>>
>>83875579
>NO! THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING ANYWHERE, THE WORLD IS AS IT'S PAINTED BY THE MEDIA AND NOTHING ELSE EVER EXISTED
Buddy, nobody has ever said this. What we are saying is that there aren't secret hybrid pig-humans lurking about somewhere. This really bothers you for some reason.
>>
>>83875583
Are we allowed to have a thread on it, like the JRE threads? If you make one, link it here my dude.
>>
>>83875609
His DEUS EX endgame scenario is as awesome as scarily close to being real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3vtfK3Ito
>>
>>83875419
>he still believes in liberals and conservatives in politics
>>
>>83875610
>ending net neutrality in the UK is akin to literal mind slavery conditions in 1984
>>
>>83875439

>name the Jew

Memes infected your brain dude. Literally every Muslim country in the world with only a few exceptions wants to see Israel destroyed, doesn't really need to be said. Plus ISIS are basically just trying to "fix" the problems they see from within Islam so that one day they can band together and destroy the west, the Jews, etc. Nice, isn't it?
>>
>>83875519
Have an excerpt from a link
>It is now clear that the publicly available evidence shows exactly where the mass nerve agent poisoning would have occurred if in fact there was an event where significant numbers of people were poisoned by a nerve agent release. This does not rule out the possibility of a nerve agent release somewhere else in the city. However, this completely discredits the WHR’s claims that they knew where the nerve agent release occurred and that they knew the nerve agent release was the result of a airdropped munition.
www. washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html

This is a complicated issue and cannot be summed up in a few sentences like you tried to do, pretending the word of governments that are anti assad are proof
do some critical analysis you fucking moron
>>
>>83873131
Why? This is pretty entertaining stuff, you don't have to believe what Jones says.
>>
>>83875645
>he thinks liberals and conservatives don't exist
>but instead there is a 14th Dimensional Lizard Men, ruse game that goes beyond how basic politics has worked for the last few hundred years.
>>
>>83875666
Realized after posting that the jews would probably benefit from ISIS naming them. Regardless, it's well known that Israel is pro-ISIS.
>>
File: 1478625004970.png (325KB, 608x495px) Image search: [Google]
1478625004970.png
325KB, 608x495px
are you guys shills or just uninformed

just google human animal chimera and you'll find loads of stuff
>>
File: 1401256268258.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401256268258.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>83875675
>he believes in left vs right
>>
>>83875671

>Blog

Kek
>>
>>83875598
>not even entire countries are.
syria is dumbass
in fact all the major countries that alleged it was assad the first time have all gone quiet about the 'crossing the red line' chemical weapons attack because its always about moving on to the next big distraction
>>
>>83875654
>being this much of a frog in a pot of slowly boiling water

I don't even need take a guess which Nationality you are. You probably think Ahmed licking his lips and staring at your wife while approaching both of you with a machete means nothing aswell
>>
>>83875675
It's not about the classical modernist political compass anymore, dumbass. You have to understand we are in a politically postmodern world now, Fukuyama's Post-History.

Classic concepts of left and right, liberalism and conservatism, while philosophically interesting, have no real meaning in the political landscape anymore, as they are used by the master puppeteers to keep you trapped in a fake pop-culture antagonistic dialectic.

The fight today is this: (((globalist banking elites))) (call them Wall Street, crony capitalists, neocons, neolibs, da joos, the Illuminati... whatever different names 4chan gives them: they're the same) vs. EVERYONE else.

They're hellbent on destroying all self-governing nations, traditions, family networks (hence the gender/race war)... and mall-ifying the whole world. Exchanging human culture for a consumerist, degenerate, AI-controlled facsimile. That is, turning everyone else into a slave for their system. The Matrix is real, hence the redpill. Every conflict on Earth today, from geopolitics to economics to gender/race wars, has to fought and understood in the context of this battleground. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you wake up to reality.
>>
>>83875626
There exists scientifically created life made of spliced animal and human DNA. That might not be interesting to you but it really is true. You don't need to believe in lizard people to know that fact.

A human ear growing out of a rat! Isn't that interesting? It begs a couple questions about the philosophy of flesh, if you're the type of person interested in thinking about it.
>>
>>83875671
>This is a complicated issue and cannot be summed up in a few sentences like you tried to do
I'm doing nothing of the sort, I'm trying to get through to you that just spamming a wordpress isn't an argument. I wanted you to produce the best info that supported your argument. That's not "summing it up". Anyone with a critical lens would say exactly the same thing, would make the exact same request.

Also, this blog doesn't confirm that there was no nerve gas attack at all...

What else you got? Slow down, take some time to sift through what you think best helps you here. Don't give me blogs, or wordpress accounts or your personal opinion. Give me facts...give me data...give me information I can corroborate and verify.
>>
>>83875739
>he didnt even follow the link
thats to be expected by now
>he accepts media narratives
gg you dumb cunt
>>
>>83875675
>still believes left vs right
>cant comprehend metaphors and allegories

18+
>>
>>83875747
>Syria is saying they didn't drop nerve gas on their own people
WOW COLOR ME FUCKING SURPRISED
>>
>>83875769
Your post is full of meaningless platitudes. Why would atheistic bankers do anything, except drown in hedonism?
>>
>>83875773
>There exists scientifically created life made of spliced animal and human DNA
Yeah sure, they aren't hybrids though, they aren't different animals.
>A human ear growing out of a rat! Isn't that interesting?
It sure is! Science is actually pretty cool. That's not a chimera though.
>>
>>83875769
>everyone is out to get me and fuck me over
take the real red pill bro. it's called anti-psychotic
>>
>>83875753
Where is your argument?
>>
File: Homo_Tree.jpg (197KB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Homo_Tree.jpg
197KB, 1920x1070px
>>83872873
>30 years ago
He doesn't know the conspiracy has been going on for millions of years. What a hack.
>>
>>83875822
This just shows how low level you are... Damn, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a little kid.

It's all right. Grow a little. Suffer. Get to know what things such as "debt" and "family" REALLY mean, then you'll begin to question and understand the world.

Or you'll keep being a helpless braindead NPC.
>>
>>83875671
Here is the very first paragraph from your blog:
>In my earlier report released on April 18, 2017 I misinterpreted the wind-direction convention which resulted in my estimates of plume directions being exactly 180° off in direction. This document corrects that error and provides very important new analytic results that follow from that error.
Nowhere is he asserting that the gas attacks never happened...

Did you even read it?
>>
>>83875822
Holy shit you're a fucking moron
>>
>>83875893
*second paragraph I mean.
>>
>>83875882
>>83875909
Let me repeat my question, why would atheistic bankers do anything, except drown in hedonism? It's a pretty straightforward question.
>>
>>83875882
Can you tell me honestly, do you think this makes sense? This whole post?
>>
>>83875882
>Get to know what things such as "debt" and "family" REALLY mean
What do they mean?
>>
>>83875927
You're assuming that they are atheistic or hedonistic. That's a very stupid, low-cognitive level thing to do, but that was expected.
>>
>>83875927
isn't reality like that quite boring? I like to think I'm some saviour of humanity like those cool and sexy protagonists in action thrillers like Jason Bourne etc.
>>
>>83875927

why would anyone answer this retarded question is the question
>>
>>83875797
>Lizard men are metaphorical
Oh shit, of course!
>>
>>83875980
They mean enslavement and unethical total subservience to an evil political and cultural system; and true human nature, respectively.
>>
>>83875866
Look at everything else going on in the UK along with the 'inability' to stop terrorism and doubling down on CCTV

Do you honestly believe they're just doing it to end net neutrality?
>>
>>83875983
>>83875999
>>83876004
I get it, you're smart, I'm dumb. None of you answered my question though.
>>
>>83875769
I'm fairly certain this is a copypasta.
>>
>>83872873
Too fucking woke. Literally IRL Mulder
>>
>>83876029
Do you even logic, kid?
Your premise is not true.
>>
>>83876024
>Do you honestly believe they're just doing it to end net neutrality?
No you are right, it's actually one big 1984-tier conspiracy to take over the hearts and minds of the British people and not just a scared government being reactionary towards attacks.

I wonder what you are going to boogeyman once the attacks and the influxes inevitably stop? Or are you one of those kids who literally thinks Muslims are going to bring about the apocalypse of western civilization?
>>
>>83876078
Premise? The post I was replying to said:
>The fight today is this: (((globalist banking elites))) (call them Wall Street, crony capitalists, neocons, neolibs, da joos, the Illuminati... whatever different names 4chan gives them: they're the same) vs. EVERYONE else.
My question is: what is their motive? Why are they doing this?
>>
>>83876128
>what is their motive? Why are they doing this?
Power and control. That one is easy.
>>
>>83876159
>Power and control.
How? What? Who? Where? Then what?
>>
>>83876159
Oh I get it. Sorry, I'm a little dumb, so I like to compare reality to movies, in order to understand it better. You're saying that they're kind of like the villains from Bond movies? Or more recently, like in the comic books?
>>
File: C9AUBmWUIAAiEE1.jpg (34KB, 639x406px) Image search: [Google]
C9AUBmWUIAAiEE1.jpg
34KB, 639x406px
Alex Jones dindu nuffin. He's always He has never oversold or exaggerated anything.

INFOWARS DOT COM

pls byt my boner broth
>>
File: faggot.png (153KB, 1837x887px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
153KB, 1837x887px
>>83875769
kill yourself you copypasta faggot. Look here.

https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/It%27s%20not%20about%20the%20classical%20modernist%20political%20compass%20anymore/

What a pathetic loser you are.
>>
>>83876178
>How?
By deception.
>What?
Everything.
>Who?
Everyone.
>Where?
Geee maybe in Andromeda but wadda ya think?
>Then what?
Then they satisfy their God complex.
>>
>>83876128
Total power. Being at the total apex of the social pyramid in order to inoculate their economic, cultural, social and religious beliefs into the whole world.

Becoming gods, in a way. A dictatorship like it's never been known.

And remember there's already been a lot of dictatorship around this Earth. We humans know that impulse, we know why.
>>
>>83876100
Anon. They're not stupid. If they legitemately wanted to stop terrorism they would've had more strict immigration laws with their influx of refugees.

And yes Anon I do believe a race of people who will murder you in large groups because you oppose their beliefs while being ignored IS gonna be end of a society until the UK has no other choice but to become a police state ala 1984
>>
>>83876254
>we know why.
Why?
>>
>>83876253
This are all just vague non-answers.
>by deception
yeah..but HOW?
>everything
what does that mean?
>everyone
But, who specifically?
>won't answer where
Where can you find them?
>They have a God complex
Prove that.

You can't even tell me who "they" are. It's almost like, dare I say...a boogeyman?
>>
>>83876128
What would a bunch of trillionaire assholes want? Power? No, fuck that, that's INSANE
>>
>>83876022
But by working with society I bring myself and my family the wealth and resources to live and prosper. I understand those things don't belong to them inherently, but it's a reasonable deal that invests some amount of myself to outside of myself. I'd rather not just be an isolated self-entity with no service connections.
>>
>>83876308
What is power anyway? Why not just drown in hedonism (which brings me back to my original question)?
>>
VI I L L A I N L I G H T I N G.
>>
>>83876285
Already told you: total power, total control and ownership over the whole global socioeconomic system.

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>83876266
>If they legitimately wanted to stop terrorism they would've had more strict immigration laws with their influx of refugees.
the influxes are slowing, the violence is becoming less frequent across the board and once the civil war ends, what will you have to scapegoat when they leave in droves? Or assimilate?
>while being ignored
Not a single western society has ignored extremist Islam, people like you are just reactionaries and expect us to do anything short of rounding them up and shooting them all. You aren't interested in the long-term solutions that are far more complicated.
>I am so paranoid that I think literally ALL the Muslims are going to destroy my society unless we become a totalitarian police state.
Fuck off, Hitler.
>>
>>83876323
What makes you believe that they would be satisfied by "drowning in hedonism"?
>>
ITS NOT. HUMAN. INTELLIGENCE!
>>
>>83876323
>What is power anyway?

If you seriously want to ponder that question, Foucault's the way:

http://uwf.edu/dearle/foucault.pdf
>>
>>83873154

she still looks gorgeous imo
>>
>>83876308
Why wouldn't a trillionaire (if you can even prove any exist, since none have been) already have power?
>>
>>83876350
So you are under the assumption that literally anyone who is even remotely powerful, is automatically a comic book-tier super-villain out to take over the world? That they want total ownership over everything yet, you can't prove any of these people are even real?
>>
>>83876398
Because of other powers: rival corporations, sovereign nations, sovereign individuals.
>>
>>83876367

holding people responsible for their actions isn't scapegoating anyone, friend
>>
File: gomez.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gomez.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>there are idiots here that think global banking elites are some nut conspiracist theory
>>
>>83876350
So, like Bond/Marvel villains. Interesting how Hollywood movies perfectly captured that desire, isn't it?

>>83876375
What makes you think they'd satisfied by ultimate power?

>>83876385
Can you give me a basic gestalt?
>>
>>83876440
The entire Muslim world isn't responsible for the crimes of extremist cells, my reactionary newfriend.
>>
>>83876454
>What makes you think they'd satisfied by ultimate power?
They wouldn't, that's the point
>>
>>83876367
>>83876367
>the influxes are slowing, the violence is becoming less frequent

Oh awesome, so uh when was your last terrorism attack? Or even crazy muslim running around with a hammer assaulting officers?

I'm gonna take a guess and say you're a Muslim by rest of the bullshit you spewed in your post. Are you?
>>
>>83876446
Then prove it.
>>
>>83876463

no shit sherlock, i didn't make that argument
>>
>>83874573
I have a bachelors in History. I know how research is done.
>>
>>83876480
Fuck beating around the bush. It's not some nebulous banking elite that's out to get "power". It's literally the fucking jews.
>>
>>83876446
t. Global banking elite
>>
Who in this thread is jealous of the global elite's power?

I personally submit that they are occupying themselves with a very mundane and material satanry, but they can't take away what's real from you, and are fooling themselves. Yeah they'll rob and kill you, but that's their pathetic human prerogative, it's not important or more real than any other.
>>
>>83876487
>I'm gonna take a guess and say you're a Muslim
Not even remotely close. Are you under the impression that these attacks are going to go on forever and ever? Are you autistic?

Once pressure is put on Syria to stop backing (through back-channels) ISIS middle men, once their funds dry up and the coalition of forces squares off ISIS movements, the civil war gradually ends, most either leave Europe to rebuild or assimilate into citizenship. Shit will continue unless western powers stop funding extremist groups, which France, the UK and the US are all guilty of.
>>
>>83876435
No, not everyone. But there are comic book-tier villains: it's very naive to assume there couldn't. See kid, in our world there's people that's very good at doing good things, and there's people that's people very good at doing bad things. The best of the best amongst these are trying to take global control and they're doing everything in their hand to achieve it. War, poverty, propaganda. They impose those weapons over many nations. The rest of the global powers are trying to stop them.
>>
>>83876562
it's the jews faggot, that's the point of the discussion
>>
>>83876446
So many fucking plebbit newfags are here. They don't even know how our world works then turn around and scream for you to put on a tinfoil hat.
>>
>>83876526
>>83876583
>It's my magical Jew boogeyman!
They sure are incredible people, aren't they? Their power levels fluctuate depending on the anon! It's incredible, so versatile.

They are able to take over (or still taking over) the entire world without anyone even noticing or leaving behind any evidence at all! Like magic!
>>
>>83876454
They own those Hollywood studios, you tool. They make those movies as psychological operations: the collective sublimation of the archetypal enemy keep the slaves happy. Plus propaganda, memetic manipulation of culture and consumerism.

Pans et circens.
>>
>>83876620
>says anon who probably believes in tinfoil hat conspiracies
>>
>>83876568

that's naive as hell to put it mildly, if you think there's no religious motive and governments have on and off control over these fanatical islamist ideologies
>>
>>83876644
Well shit, anon! Why haven't you written your congressman???You gotta tell them!
>>
>>83874638

Chimera is an actual term in biology referring to an organism with genetic material from multiple sources (i.e pig and man)
>>
>>83876321
This just shows you haven't got to the "evil" part yet.
>>
>>83876636
Ok, so we have two theories here:
1. You have an ethnic group that's vying for supremacy.

2. You have a group of non-descript individuals (the majority of which happen to be jewish) who are just Bond villains.
>>
>>83875784

But you linked me media so isn't that media narrative. Whoahoaaooa my fucking mind is blowing
>>
>>83876568
Oh so you're one those proud English cucks that doesn't mind watching his wife and children get get blown up by Muslims. Makes sense.

And yes Anon I do believe Muslims will continue attacking because A.) They know they can B.) You oppose everything in their culture and religion which Mohammad himself said to kill and C.) They will always be funded no matter who is in charge in office

But hey I don't need to explain myself. Time will do that for you.
>>
>>83876684
I can assure you I'm doing my part on the trenches. Don't assume everyone else is as NPC as you.
>>
>>83876670
>that's naive as hell to put it mildly
What is? I don't think you understand what is being said.
>if you think there's no religious motive
What? Who said there wasn't? ISIS is religious...
>and governments have on and off control over these fanatical islamist ideologies
They share responsibility for arming fanatical groups, yes. We've been doing that for decades. This isn't fucking news. We debate about it all the time in the US. It's partially our fault when our governments literally arm and train these extremist groups to remove regimes we don't like.

Does your history class only go back a few years or something?
>>
>>83876706
>either or fallacy
Occam's Razor, faggot. The reality is that there really are no absurd levels of Jews that own companies and even if they did, they don't show any evidence in being globally organized. The reality is a collection of competing companies, some of which, may have a Jew here or there. But you people are the only ones who pretend this even matters.

It's a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>83876737

don't cut up my posts like a faggot
>>
>>83876701
And that's not what Alex Jones was saying...
>>
>>83876718
>Oh so you're one those proud English
I'm American, and most of this wasn't an argument besides you being triggered by "ALL DA MUSLIMS ARE GONNA KILL ME REEE!"

You realize that there are peaceful denominations of Islam, right? They exist and their countries are literally allies...
>>
>>83876794
Why don't you just kill yourself if you can't handle a conversation then?
>>
>>83876777
Well, since you bring Occam's Razor, you're probably right then, aren't you? I'm not really here to proselytize, and I'm sure you have a white genocide or holocaust discussion to get back to.
>>
>>83876731
And outside of getting asspained in a /tv/ thread about Alex Jones, what are you actually doing to stop the ebul globalist, interdimensional, vampire lizards?
>>
>>83876845

i can converse but don't cut up my posts like a faggot
>>
>>83876636
Judaism is an ancient religion and is specifically and overtly designed to breed a tight-nit tribe of successful individuals, and to preserve wealth within that. This isn't a conspiracy or a trick, most every religion, family, club or company is meant to do this. Jews just have been working on it longer and have been writing the most down for themselves. It's so normal, most people don't talk about it. You realize that a bar mitzvah is a tradition where every single consenting Jew gets $10,000+ From their friends and family just for turning 13 and learning to read their holy book, right? It's literally an ancient version of a nest egg.
>>
>>83876562
This is nothing, once we beat death, or at least make life longer, then it's over for us.
>>
>>83876849
Funny how you can't actually back up your extraordinary assertion with literally a shred of evidence and have to resort to "y-y-you should just go back t-t-t-to discussing the holocaust! heehee!" You faggots are degenerates, with no argument based in reality. You get comfortable over on /pol/ because since everyone is sucking each other off, you aren't challenged.

Once you leave to any board, it's a constant case of getting btfo, repeatedly. Thought you were going to show me that debunked image macro with all the fake Jews listed on it? Where was that?

Pity. All the brain energy you waste on this meme version of reality, that's even molded by Alex fucking Jones...
>>
>>83876921
Enjoying that Pyrrhic victory, aren't you?
>>
>>83876828
>You realize that there are peaceful denominations of Islam, right? They exist and their countries are literally allies...

Fucking name them
>>
>>83876902
Sure, every religion is like that. But that isn't evidence of a massive Jewish web, conspiracy that controls all of the media and runs the globe.

Funny how it just always looks like you pick a historic persecution and just apply that to every situation, like the Jews.
>It must be the Jews! They were persecuted before! So that means it's them now!
>>
>>83876975
Sufi. Turkey.
>>
>>83876992
>But that isn't evidence of a massive Jewish web, conspiracy that controls all of the media and runs the globe
kek
>>
>>83876944
>it's a Pyrrhic victory
Kill yourself faggot, you get btfo every time with this shit. Why can't you just accept that it isn't a fact and drop it already?
>>
File: 1478637466966.gif (421KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1478637466966.gif
421KB, 359x371px
>>83877010
>OH LIKE HAHAHA LIKE KEK PSHHHH LIKE, I CANT EVEN YOU KNOW?
>>
>>83877040
I get it, I get it, you won. Don't worry, you're the one controlling the narrative on this board, not stupid, anti-semitic /pol/.
>>
>>83877069
>/pol/ isn't anti-semitic
>trying to sarcasm his way out like a worm
>as if he hasn't been retarded this whole thread
>"well, pshhh, like I don't even care...man".
fucking pathetic, degenerate loser.
>>
>>83876999
>turkey
>peaceful muslims

wrong!
>>
>>83877069
>that smug "well, psh. I secretly know I'm right"
Just can't prove it.
>>
>>83877096
I don't get it? Why do you still feel like a loser, after I've admitted that you won?

>>83877121
What do you want me to prove. Please be specific, and understand that I'm only one guy with no government backing.
>>
>>83877105
>wrong!
wrong
>>
>>83877149
>What do you want me to prove
Assertions that you make...
>>
>>83876664
>jews are a conspiracy

Enjoy being a useful idiot your entire life you good goy.
>>
>>83877168
Ok, you won as well. Congratulations!
>>
>>83877105
The Sufi are also in India...
>>
>>83877105
Shia Muslim sects are also peaceful.
>>
>>83877169
They literally are a conspiracy and none of you ever prove otherwise. Why do you want this to be true so bad? Do you NEED them to be true? Does it make it easier to cope with how shitty the world is if you pretend there is a nebulous "other" controlling everything?

Maybe the world is a complicated mess of different groups and peoples?
>>
>>83876992
No they're not all connected but they all came from the same place, look out for eachother as best they can, and make sure all their children enter their teenage years rich BUT ONLY IF they can prove they are allied with Judaism by ritualistically reading their holy book in a dead language in front of the community, which holds them accountable to the desires of the tribe.

No they're not all connected but they like working with eachother way more than working with others and have completely visibly, without shame, dominated the media industry, and will admit to doing so.

It's normal, it's what most everyone wants, and they're just damn good at it. Ask any Jew what a bar mitzvah is for, it's a community investment in Jewish youth that they hope is passed on to other Jews.
>>
>>83877257
This post just begs the question: why do you want it so badly to not be true?
>>
>>83877295
You are just explaining basic generalizations of most religions and being autistic in thinking anything is explicit or exclusive to Jews. Yet you people need to fixate on Jews...
>>
>>83877295
>dominated the media industry, and will admit to doing so.
But they don't, and they never have admitted as much. That's the point here. There aren't even really a lot of Jews who own media companies. Most parent companies aren't owned by fucking Jews.

Do you get it now? How this is all bullshit?
>>
>>83877363
prove it
>>
>>83877329
You don't know what begging the question means, I'm not making extraordinary claims without evidence. You people have no evidence yet you can't take any objective criticism and let the point go in light of that. You keep at it, without evidence.
>>
>>83877379
Your the one making the initial claim that "Jews dominate the media industry", prove that. I don't have to prove a fucking negative, bud.

There is no evidence, so until you present it and prove the argument, then I have nothing to add.
>>
>>83877395
You're right, jews are great people.

>>83877423
Don't try to kike me. You've made a statement yourself:
>There aren't even really a lot of Jews who own media companies
This statement implies that you know how many non-jews own media companies. I'm just asking you to prove it. I have to admit, my mind was somewhat poisoned by stupid pol's propaganda, and I'm looking for someone to cure me of their hateful rhetoric.
>>
>>83877501
My statement is a counter to being shown that there ARE Jews dominating the media companies, this has always been the initial claim. I make a counter-claim. Can you defend the initial one? These are how arguments work, don't hide behind pretending that asking for evidence is some sort of song and dance ruse game.

Prove your initial claim first, since that is the bigger claim without evidence.
>>
>>83877552
So I guess we'll have to work with circumstantial evidence then.

From my point of view, all of the homosexual, race-mixing, anti-white, pro-Israel messaging in the media comes from jews.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.