[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little cousins want to watch movies >want to show them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0217.png (361KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.png
361KB, 640x480px
>little cousins want to watch movies
>want to show them classics from the 80s and how much better they were
>want to watch land before time, all dogs go to heaven, an American tale
>suddenly remember the little girl that voices ducky and the little girl in all dogs go to heaven was murdered by her father in a crazed coked up murder suicide
>suddenly very sad
>cousins are wondering what the fuck is wrong with me as I stare endlessly out the window
>>
ITT: we make up stories about things that happened to us
>>
>>83872731
Thanks for those feels.
Guess I didn't really want to go outside today
>>
>>83872731
>hangs out with his little cousins

Jesus get some friends you lonely faggot.
>>
>our concrete angel
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83872731
MOAR
>>
>>83872731
>Daddy? Why are you holding that gu-
>>
What kind of sick fuck kills his family

>Jozsef

Ah there we go, found the problem
>>
>>83872906
the pain of losing Erdély to you gypsies was too much for the man to bear, it cooked his brain and made him kill her little daugther
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.