[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcM VtEhiAYI is there anyth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (204KB, 448x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 448x381px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcMVtEhiAYI

is there anything they can't do?
>>
>deep husky voice
>DFC
>milky white

>lesbian

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>83872471
Yet another gender swapped remake with withe females, a blonde faggot and lots of diversity. Looks like a dreadful sanitized mess. But looks at it, it's avery small budget
>>
>>83872471
is there anything they can't redo?
>>
>>83872471
yeah, this needed a remake. joel shoemaker is spinning in his grave
>>
>>83872471
>Ellen Page has to do remakes of 90's flicks
When did her career die?
>>
>>83873062
3 simple words
>I am gay
>>
File: man.jpg (94KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
94KB, 1366x768px
She looks great!
>>
I loved the original one. Fight me.
>>
>>83872983
The Lost Boys when? Also Falling Down but directed by Key from Key and Peele
>>
>>83873062
Probably when she was desperate enough to make a "video game"
>>
I feel people were much more naive back when the original came out. There's a lot more stroke awareness these day and the premise seems silly. No doctor let alone six would attempt something like this unless they wanted to be paralyzed.
>>
>>83873291
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>83872471
>flatliners

is this film about her small breasts?
>>
>>83873351
>Flatchesters
>>
>>83872983
still alive and working
>>
>>83873408
joel, you died. it's time to go into the light. let go.
>>
Good trailer, saved me the trouble of watching the entire flick.
>>
>>83873456
I don't think there's no light for him after Batman & Robin.
>>
>remaking Flatliners

Why? For what purpose?
>>
>>83873483
no = any

Fuck my sleak and fast moving fingers on my sexy keyboard.
>>
>>83873506
Because Hollywood is running out of ideas. Or more likely they are afraid to go after the new ideas. It's safer to use already existing property and remake it. Or reboot it. Or make prequels. Or make a soft reboot sequel or something.
>>
if joel schumacher flatlined and came back, would he have to go and grovel to harry knowles to pay for his sins?
>>
>>83872471
Shitty remake, didn't need to be made
>>
>>83873666
tbqh you can coun in one hand what remake worked and I can assure you even those that are good (or arguably better) didn't need to be remade.
That being said, Holywood is full of hacks and creativity is finite.
>>
>>83872471
>first three seconds gives you a summary of the TRAILER now

jesus fucking christ these marketing ideas, now you have to be worried not only about spoiling the movie, but spoiling the trailer
>>
Am i the only one that never heard of this?
>>
>>83872471
You're dead when your brain stops functioning, not when your heart stops.
>>
>>83873535
Most remakes are doing pretty terrible, it doesn't even make sense. It's like they're so cheap they don't want to pay writers, they're afraid of depending on them. They think they can do movies without writers
>>
File: 434634.png (84KB, 1549x816px) Image search: [Google]
434634.png
84KB, 1549x816px
What do you feel when you see this?
>>
>>83874208
Or maybe it's just the new generation of writers.
>>
>>83874325
Disappointment that it still didn't bankrupt.
>>
Is she back?
>>
>>83876888

only people that liked her were waifufag/pedophiles, hard candy etc etc

she became everything they hate, man-hating gay feminist

shits hilarious, you might not remember early 4chan but she was shit posted everywhere from /b/ to harem/waifu threads in /tv/

that's nearly 4 years of posting.
>>
>>83874325
>Naked Ellen Page in 3D
>>
>>83874325
>flashbacks to power points starts happening
>>
>>83872471
ACT
>>
>Inception horns
>Reduced from playing in actual movie to knockoff of the same
poor Ellen :(
>>
>>83877208
4 years she ago early 4 chan. Nah bruh.
>>
>>83872471

Who wanted this? WHO?
>>
Such a retarded premise.
>>
>>83872471
the Beware guitar in background throws it off for me
>>
>>83872471
>That british guy who is in every show but I still don't know his name.
>El Captain "JyyyyyyyyyyyyN NO" Cassian.
I feel sorry for Ellen Page.
>>
>>83872471
entire film in the trailer, no need to watch now
>>
>>83872471
>show the entire movie in the trailer
welp that saved me an hour
>>
>>83872640
you left out the worst parts though:

terrible skeleton body
broad abdomen
tiny short legs
absolutely no ass
>>
>>83878245
Those are all parts of her boyish appeal though.
>>
>>83873535
>Or more likely they are afraid to go after the new ideas. It's safer to use already existing property and remake it. Or reboot it. Or make prequels. Or make a soft reboot sequel or something.
This. There's still an absolute shit ton of material out there but it's all seen as too risky.

I mean hell most people could probably come up with some original basis for a movie.

>a noir crime thriller that takes place in the realm of the dead set against a backdrop of an ever growing overpopulation problem in their world as they've recently over 100 billion souls resulting in souls forever merging together into horrific abominations.

>A horror movie set during WW1 in the trenches of the german front as a creature preys on the soldiers just trying to survive until daybreak.
Hell it even has the best built in answer to why the soldiers can't leave. If they get out of the trenches they'll be shot to piece by the other side.

Those types of ideas are out there but they're seen as risk to potential reward being too skewed. So instead we get to see the fate of the furious.
>>
>>83877208
She hates men so much her best friend is a guy
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
Where does the "Ellen hate men" meme come from? She's always hanging with them.
>>
>>83879130
It's because she publicly identifies as feminist. People on here forget that to 95% of the population all "feminist" means is that they believe women should be equal to men. They forget that the SJW bubble on the internet is actually a pretty small minority.
>>
>>83872640
>it's a neckbeard is upset a girl he will never see or talk to is a lesbian episode
>>
>>83879130
She's a lesbian, by her nature she hates men.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.