[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best examples of writers living out their fantasies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tom kapinos.jpg (138KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
tom kapinos.jpg
138KB, 1024x676px
What are the best examples of writers living out their fantasies through their character? In this pic,on the left of Duchovny is Tom Kapinos,the guy who created Californication. Tom is a writer who moved to LA from New York after a studio bought his script. Something tells me that Tom isn't the ladies man as Hank though.
>>
Tom Kapinos is fucking stunning and you are a jealuours baby I get more pussy than fox mulder and you can print THAT in yuor damn fucking article!
>>
>>83870805
Jesus, Tom! I was just trying to start a thread here.
>>
Rob Zombie.
>>
>>83872464
Hi Rob you long haired faggot. Why don't you turn your attention to romantic comedies because you sure as shit know fuck all about horror you ugly little bitch get brave and meet me and we will end this once and for you!
>>
Actors such as Kurt Russell become the vehicle by which writers and directors live out their fantasies as they imagine him directly or at best his "type" pre-production and work with him again. Harrison Ford is another example, even in spite of his ear ring, of an iconic actor that protrays the antithesis of an awkward Spielberg-Lucas writer. Tarantino being the exception with Kurt Russell because they are both equally solid bros that everyone loves to hang with and watch movies with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.