[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taboo was great and all but why was everyone so dead loyal to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: taboo.jpg (23KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
23KB, 480x270px
Taboo was great and all but why was everyone so dead loyal to him so quickly?

What did /tv/ think of it? I just finished it so I missed all the nice threads
>>
>>83862609
Mhmm
>>
>>83862609

I interpreted it as him being so intimidating that they feared his retribution more than anyone else's.
>>
probably because he has his shit together in a time period rife with poverty so sticking with him would likely lead to a better life
>>
>>83862609
Voodoo and reputation and a knack for getting shit done. Even getting caught and tortured was part of his plan.
>>
File: Mrs.Delaney.webm (2MB, 1088x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs.Delaney.webm
2MB, 1088x576px
Why is she sexy whenever she interacts with Delaney?
>>
>>83862725
Of courshh

>>83862609
Someone post the for you scene where he's handing flowers to step mommy.
>>
mmmmhmmmmmm...a company man, eh?
>>
>>83862802
Be very careful mmhmmm
>>
I want to be charismatic and in control like James "Big Guy" Delaney. How do I do it?
>>
>>83862802
Mrs. Delaney was really qt in War and Peace.
>>
>>83862935
mmmmmhmmmh...powdah...
>>
>>83862946
pics pls
>>
Most people feel a basic urge to contribute to something greater than themselves.James provided a unique outlet for each of his followers to express that desire that fit their talents. You might even say he had a use for them.
>>
Also, who is Robert's mother?
>>
>>83863063
W-what if you're useless
>>
Watched the first two episodes and couldn't get Into it but I liked the character and Harry's acting
>>
>>83864002
kek
>>
>>83864036
You didn't like the guy from Pirates of the Caribbean or Posca from Rome?
>>
Did /tv/ not like Taboo? Were the threads full or not
>>
>>83862714
This more than anything.

Prove that you're competent and can get shit done, and people will follow you.
>>
Nootka?

While I liked the show a bit I was happy it got s2 for the memes
>>
>>83864002
You get left behind.
>>
Will Pigeonshit make it to the next season?
>>
I felt that the end was basically

"we're all sailing for season 2
hurrah"
It had mood and grime but I wish Hardy would play someone other than a whispering, muttering psycho.
>>
>>83865108
Hmm
>>
Why did the East India director guy want to have the other East India Company guys killed? I thought they were on the same side
>>
>>83865160
Loose ends, they knew too much.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.