[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realize Daenerys Targaryen is a metaphorical representation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: daenerys-targaryen.jpg (222KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
daenerys-targaryen.jpg
222KB, 800x600px
>TFW you realize Daenerys Targaryen is a metaphorical representation of black Americans.

See her titles:

>Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons

>First of Her Name

Black people are always giving their kids names no one has ever had before. Tiquandeesheay is the first of her name, too.

>the Unburnt

In addition to allowing ancient KANGZ to fly, magical melanin helps keep black people from sunburn.

>Queen of the Andals and the First Men

"First men:" This is blatant "Out of Africa" theory.

>Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea

This could be a reference to the Serengeti plains, working plantations or smoking weed erryday.

>Breaker of Chains

She loves to think of herself as a great liberator, but she venerates the dead Khal Drogo and keeps the title "Khaleesi," despite the fact the Dothraki are horrific raiders and slavers. This brings to mind the fact black Americans gloss over the fact that most African slaves were captured and sold by other Africans.

>Mother of Dragons

This is a reference to the fact that the children (or youths) of black people are dangerous and unpredictable like dragons, and they're still often unleashed on political opponents like the dragons (e.g. BLM).

Also, Daenarys is a single mother to the dragons.
>>
>>83857078
If you're from Essos, why are you white?
>>
are you an actual autist
>>
giving JRR way too much credit, Anon
>>
>>83857111

Are you meaning me? As in the person who wrote the original post? I don't understand your question.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.