[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it objectively possible for a Minecraft movie or tv show to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: minecraftfield.jpg (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
minecraftfield.jpg
1MB, 1440x900px
Is it objectively possible for a Minecraft movie or tv show to be kino? Say everything about the show that could be perfect is perfect. The writing, characters, voice acting, story, and whatever else I'm forgetting are all perfect. However, the catch is that it's all shot in Minecraft.
>>
>>83856480
bump
>>
>>83856480
haha no
>>
>>83856480
I heard they updated the achievements, maybe I should play again.
>>
>>83856480
Gotta love the blatant fucking /v/ crossposting
>>
The Minecraft Movie directed my Rob Mccelhenney will be kino mark my words
>>
>>83856480
We can employ all the autistic kids who spend hundreds of hours building houses and castles and shit.
>>
I would only watch it if Uwe Boll wrote and directed it
>>
Could there be a scene or two where they pull out and show the face of the person playing?
>>
>>83856480
The third dream layer in Inception is essentially Minecraft.
>>
chocolate lever
>>
>>83856480
Everything appealing about Minecraft doesn't translate to film. It hardly even has a plot or lore.

It would be an Angry Birds tier cash grab.
>>
What about this: a Minecraft horror film.

It will be based on a mysterious adolescent child where it is implied he has a serious and dangerous mental illness. He is playing on a multiplayer server that has a goal of finishing a great city by a certain date--only he doesn't care about this contest. There is a girl who he occasionally interacts with, and at the climax of the movie after having threatened and stalked her, he tells her that he's going to kill her entire family. You then hear through her mic (they're using mics to talk if you're close enough to the person) horrifying screams of bloody murder. The final scene you see him walking towards another innocent girl building a house.
>>
>>83857601
No wait, she's using a mic and he's just using text
>>
>>83856480
>a game with no characters or story
>premise is building shit and fighting monsters to get better shit to build better shit to fight harder shit to get even better shit to build even better shit
Leave it to a game, not a movie.
>>
>>83857601
Actually no, he tells her he's going to kill her entire family, then the screen backs out showing the mentally ill kid's desk, then the camera pans to what appears to be a gun rack except without the gun. The next scene is the girl playing with one of her friends in the Minecraft game, and that's when she starts to scream bloody murder.
>>
>>83856480
Kino is about aesthetics and theming. Both are impossible to do right in minecraft.
>>
>>83857734
Nope, a knife rack without any knives
>>
>>83857734
Then the screen goes black and we hear a single gunshot.
>>
>>83857734
Fuck that, so the girl has a white knight friend who has been protecting her from the stalking mentally ill kid, and then it pulls out and shows the gun/knife whatever but then the twist comes: you see the mentally ill kid's character still playing the game, and the white knight has gone afk.

And then her family dies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.