[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://screenrant.com/mark-hamill-s uperhero-movies-oversatu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: s.jpg (144KB, 634x763px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
144KB, 634x763px
http://screenrant.com/mark-hamill-superhero-movies-oversaturation/

>"I don't know what's going on with superhero movies. They're fantastic, but I think we're reaching a point of oversaturation. So that's why the story is so important, is that the gimmicks and all that, they can only take you so far. That's what I want, better stories."

He need a Chill Pill
>>
>>83855823

Gimmick´s never say die
>>
>>83855823
disney will kill him soon
>>
>>83855823
>but I think we're reaching a point of oversaturation
t. everyone for the last 3 years.

but somehow millions still watch that garbage
>>
>>83856176
Nah, he may be outspoken but it's not like he started to praise Trump or commit some other cardinal Hollywood sin which would get him a swift boot.
>>
>>83855823
lol he just keeps shitting on Disney. Rightfully so
>>
>>83855823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE

/ourguy/
>>
>>83856176
>>83856280

Before anyone mentions Carrie, I'm pretty sure did herself in with her coke addiction. If you watch her various interviews promoting TFA, you'll notice she sniffs a lot. Either she got a botched nose job, or she relapsed on her coke addiction.
>>
>>83855823
>They're fantastic
WRONG
>>
>>83856741

> Make coke and even then she cannot loosen up to act better

she's hopeless
>>
>>83856951
The coke might have helped her lose weight, but it really hindereed her performance. It particularily fucked up her nasal air ways.

>It wuz Shnoke he sedcued our son to the dark shide.

I alsk take it her anti depressents and bi polar medication took off most of the edge from the coke, which resulted in her stilted performance.
>>
>>83857933

boy i hope she drop dead i fkin hate her
>>
>So that's why the story is so important, is that the gimmicks and all that, they can only take you so far. That's what I want, better stories."

Says the man starring in blatant remakes.
>>
>>83858072
Well he has basically been saying that he thinks they're a bit shit, especially what they did with his character.
>>
>>83857970
autismo
>>
>>83858348

> he get angry with the ripoff of The New Hope story too
>>
>>83858401

thanks to use a meme on me... u show me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.