[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a list of comedians I thought I'd give a fair listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: comedians.png (15KB, 301x709px) Image search: [Google]
comedians.png
15KB, 301x709px
I made a list of comedians I thought I'd give a fair listen to. Anyone else I should add to the list?

inb4 schumer
>>
schumer
>>
Bo Burnham
>>
Not OP, but I've seen Chris Rock, Hannibal, Dave and Jerry live. All fucking great. Dave was a little disappointing because he caught some faggot recording him during the beginning and was relatively tame during the rest of the set.

I've been listening to ALOT of Patrice O'Neal but I starting to run out of O and A stuff and have heard most , if not all, of his stand up. Who should I go for next?
>>
>>83857507
Dave as in Attell or Chappelle?
>>
>>83857545
Chappelle
>>
>>83857430
this
>>
>>83857677
Jealous either way. Out of all the guys you saw live who was your favorite? Also I'd recommend Stanhope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLE69z86emM
>>
>>83855659
David Cross
Myq Kaplan
Maria Bamford
Steve Martin
James Adomian
Hannibal Burress
Tom Segura
>>
>>83857430
>>83857706
Don't you need to pick up your wife's son from basketball practice?
>>
>>83857856
Chris Rock was legendary. I would rank them
Chris
Jerry
Hannibal
Dave

When I saw Dave it was a few months after the while Hannibal Burress Bill Cosby shit happened and he mentioned it PRIOR to catching the guy recording him that he didn't want to get YouTube viral famous. Really killed the moment, for he was starting to get political and dark, and was about to get into the pilot who committed suicide italy and took a couple hundred people with him. But they were all great. I recommend all of them if they ever come into town.
>>
>>83858196
Whole* not while sorry.
>>
>>83857430
only the latest special is really worth it, the others are patchy and a bit cringy
>>
>>83858293
Yeah, he's super gimmicky but has some really good bits
>>
>>83858102
everyone on that list but fagit david cross
>>
>no anthony jeselnik

shame
>>
>>83859193
What don't you like about cross?
>>
>>83855659
Bob Saget
Anthony Jeselnik
>>
Gilbert Gottfried
>>
>>83859893
Yes.
>>
>>83855659
rory scovel
kyle kinane
maria bamford
>>
Burt Kreischer
>>
>>83859751
Preachy. Anytime he tries to make a point it's low hanging fruit. Anytime it's just humorous material it's not funny.

All this to say he's an amazing script/sketch writer.
>>
>>83860899
Not that anon but I agree.

He's really funny in Mr. Show and funny Arrested Development though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.