[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the longest you've stayed awake watching movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Insomnia pill.png (449KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Insomnia pill.png
449KB, 720x540px
What's the longest you've stayed awake watching movies or TV shows before giving into exhaustion and boredom?
>>
6 in the morning because I wasn't paying attention to the time and I saw the sun come up
>>
Stayed up for 3 days straight playing vidya gaems. Can't stay up more than 18 hours now I really fucked something up.
>>
>>83849335

marathon'd the extended versions of star wars and LOTR back to back once in terms of movies

finished multiple 24 episode animus in one sitting before

and like 6-7 seasons of some shows all at once, like ASIP
>>
I remember staying up for a whole day in like the sixth grade watching some DBZ marathon on Toonami with my best friend.
>>
>>83849512

I used to be similar. could stay up two days max and not feel the least tired now if I do more than just 24 hours I feel absolutely drained. I think it's because watching movies or playing video games all night is a lot more exhausting, well mentally at least than it looks.
>>
I'd say about 40 minutes
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 1536x1962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1536x1962px
I do a 24 hour horror movie marathon every Halloween, this was 2016's line up.
>>
>>83849697
why do you watch so much garbage
>>
File: StupidTVBemorefunny.gif (425KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
StupidTVBemorefunny.gif
425KB, 350x261px
I'd watch a season of 24 in one sitting. That's about it.
>>
>>83849697
Why start with the Jack Reacher sequel only to end with the original?
>>
>>83849585
Congratulations. You're getting older.
>>
>>83849735
Comes with collecting. I recently (at that time) found around 400 tapes of all horror so I was going through the stuff I hadn't seen.

>>83849752
What? I rewatched the first one a week before the sequel as shown by the dates.
>>
>>83849335
I watched You Only Move Twice on repeat as a kid all through till morning
>>
>>83849335
I'm running on 3 days no sleep now adderall binge. Starting to hallucinate and hear things and am drinking an insane amount of water
>>
>>83851210

whenever i did modafinil and stayed up for 3-4 days, the most freaky part was coming off it and having the auditory and visual hallucinations, hearing a weird sound or seeing something in the corner of your vision.
>>
4 mins
>>
>>83851569
hey doc, why does modafinil have no effect on me but adderall turns me into neo?
>>
>>83851569
Once stayed up for over three days and just when I got bored of it and went to bed I hallucinated the biggest spider crawling under my sheets and then I was up another six hours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.